Author Topic: visual observations #1 (what is this picture really tryin to put out/say ?)  (Read 479 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

what does this picture seem like to you??? what are your thoughts when you look at this picture? feelin any subliminal vibes from it??
Lets build like hammer & nail. Eye have my thoughts which eye believe to be accurate or more close to the truth but eye would like to see what ya think?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
looks like gisele's not gonna be able to shit right for a week,lol...typical black basketball player who digs white bitches,lol...

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
it looks like a really artistic picture.  im sorry job, but i dont see anything racist. 

MarkCruz

GOD BLESS ME

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt

GOD BLESS ME
I was gonna do post something similar. Kain knows his shit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
wow lebron is pretty big, Giselle is pretty tall in her own right too. so wow.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Looks like he gon' get it,

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

GOD BLESS ME
best Kain post in about 5 weeks

MarkCruz

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

GOD BLESS ME
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just gonna post 'King Kong' until I scrolled down. :laugh:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
what do i see when i see that picture? 

well, they got an article about how larbon has a good body (no homo) and how gisele has a good body..and i guess that theyre revealing their "secretes"...

why does everything have to be about race with you people?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

GOD BLESS ME
good job kain. that was my answer. this picture pushes out the image of a Black male, lookin wild and vicious. and at the same time longs for pale women. its the whole king kong complex. eye find this picture disrespectful

Nat Turner-reincarnated

what do i see when i see that picture? 

well, they got an article about how larbon has a good body (no homo) and how gisele has a good body..and i guess that theyre revealing their "secretes"...

why does everything have to be about race with you people?
shut up eye aint post shit in a while

Sparegeez

I'm thinking: Job, you mad!

J Bananas

lebron doesn't look vicious he just looks fired up like a good athlete (whatever race) should be. it is lookin pretty king kong but i'm not trippin. not everything has to be about race for me like it does danny.

JAZ

thats one huge afro-american.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
lol i don't think it was meant to be a king kong thing.....besides isn't she brazilian anyway?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nat Turner-reincarnated

lol i don't think it was meant to be a king kong thing.....besides isn't she brazilian anyway?
trust me it was. brazilian or whatever she still belongs to the white race

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
sure there's tons of subliminal in this pic, if not the mags would be more reprensentative of the american average people, not the ideal that most people can only dream of. Just open the mag and 3/4 of it is publicity, can't believe people pay for bs like that

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
trust me it was. brazilian or whatever she still belongs to the white race
actually, over 50% of Brazilians are white by any common definition

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
true, the guy would be white and do the same thing it would be different. It's because he is black that job compare him to king kong, it's job who hates black and compare them to monkeys. He's the one saying it. But i'm just speculating, i know it could be a racist pic, i dont know what to think of it. These dudes are admired and make millions most people respect them

Nat Turner-reincarnated

true, the guy would be white and do the same thing it would be different. It's because he is black that job compare him to king kong, it's job who hates black and compare them to monkeys. He's the one saying it. But i'm just speculating, i know it could be a racist pic, i dont know what to think of it. These dudes are admired and make millions most people respect them
a typical devil twisting my words. eye see the big picture you guys see nothing.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Why black folks gotta be monkeys, Job?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Why black folks gotta be monkeys, Job?
ask these devils that, ask them about their ulterior motives, and subliminal messages. like why cant lebron just be chillin with whatever a basketball in his hand. why they got him posing like that.............then of course you got to have the so called pretty, pale faced devil. like if ya niggas cant see that shit..........my niggas wake up

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Why does he have to have a basketball in his hand to get on a cover? Why not a brief case?