Author Topic: visual observations #1 (what is this picture really tryin to put out/say ?)  (Read 630 times)

JAZ

thats one huge afro-american.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
lol i don't think it was meant to be a king kong thing.....besides isn't she brazilian anyway?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nat Turner-reincarnated

lol i don't think it was meant to be a king kong thing.....besides isn't she brazilian anyway?
trust me it was. brazilian or whatever she still belongs to the white race

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
sure there's tons of subliminal in this pic, if not the mags would be more reprensentative of the american average people, not the ideal that most people can only dream of. Just open the mag and 3/4 of it is publicity, can't believe people pay for bs like that

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
trust me it was. brazilian or whatever she still belongs to the white race
actually, over 50% of Brazilians are white by any common definition

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
true, the guy would be white and do the same thing it would be different. It's because he is black that job compare him to king kong, it's job who hates black and compare them to monkeys. He's the one saying it. But i'm just speculating, i know it could be a racist pic, i dont know what to think of it. These dudes are admired and make millions most people respect them

Nat Turner-reincarnated

true, the guy would be white and do the same thing it would be different. It's because he is black that job compare him to king kong, it's job who hates black and compare them to monkeys. He's the one saying it. But i'm just speculating, i know it could be a racist pic, i dont know what to think of it. These dudes are admired and make millions most people respect them
a typical devil twisting my words. eye see the big picture you guys see nothing.

Sikotic™

Why black folks gotta be monkeys, Job?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Why black folks gotta be monkeys, Job?
ask these devils that, ask them about their ulterior motives, and subliminal messages. like why cant lebron just be chillin with whatever a basketball in his hand. why they got him posing like that.............then of course you got to have the so called pretty, pale faced devil. like if ya niggas cant see that shit..........my niggas wake up

Sikotic™

Why does he have to have a basketball in his hand to get on a cover? Why not a brief case?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

WHY IT GOTTA BE A BLACK MAN WITH A BASKETBALL?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why does he have to have a basketball in his hand to get on a cover? Why not a brief case?
LMMFAO...

J Bananas

WHY..DOES THE BLACK MAN...GOTTA HAVE TATTOOS?... you know those pale faces photoshopped that shit to make him look like a thug. if you don't think so you are wrong and need to wake up!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

your such a fuckin uncle tom white ass kissing nigga

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah...how come they can't put this guy on the cover...

lmfao...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 07:31:48 PM by Ali Tha Great »