Author Topic: dubcc is infested with faggots  (Read 1235 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: dubcc is infested with faggots
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 04:48:52 PM »
Damn Ali, your karma went up like crazy since your 500-post thread ;) Another +1 to my Iranian nigguh. Gyeah, European ganxtas whuz good

you fucking eurotrash here piss me off with your "yo, this tape is dope, mad props" shit. that is not how you talk goddammit quit faking shit
by the way you eurotrash are wasting your time bringing down my "karma"
Lol, you're scaring me shitless. First off, no, it's not the way I usually talk because I usually don't speak English in my country. I speak English on the internet since it happens to be the lingua franca most commonly used on a global level. And now what's really sad for you is that I'm almost positive I speak it better than you. And, being a non-native speaker, I can employ any subculturally influenced rhethorical device or vocabulary available and say "dope" for "jolly good" whenever the fuck I feel like it, so my best advice is you shut up unless you have something interesting to say to me about why you hate Europeans with such a passion. Have you ever been to Europe? Would you know Spain from Norway?

And I'm not lowering your karma. I click the diss button very, very rarely and when I do it's because of some particularly ignorant or thread-ruining comment and not because I waste my precious time waiting for the hours to go by so I can subtract another point from the internet karma of people like you. I haven't dissed you, and, for some extremely mysterious reason, others are doing that job anyways.
haha...good lookin out dawg...yeah the shit just skyrocketed out from -2 to 30,lol...and to that other nigga that b hatin on europeans,i lowered ur karma dawg...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 04:53:35 PM »
eye fell you on this
 but Kill is a good individual....but the rest of them let them have it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »
eye fell you on this
It's nice of you to exclude me, but do you have any kind of evidence that Europeans are more involved in your low karma than Americans?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2008, 04:56:55 PM »
Damn Ali, your karma went up like crazy since your 500-post thread ;) Another +1 to my Iranian nigguh. Gyeah, European ganxtas whuz good

you fucking eurotrash here piss me off with your "yo, this tape is dope, mad props" shit. that is not how you talk goddammit quit faking shit
Lol, you're scaring me shitless. First off, no, it's not the way I usually talk because I usually don't speak English in my country. I speak English on the internet since it happens to be the lingua franca most commonly used on a global level. And now what's really sad for you is that I'm almost positive I speak it better than you. And, being a non-native speaker, I can employ any subculturally influenced rhethorical device or vocabulary available and say "dope" for "jolly good" whenever the fuck I feel like it, so my best advice is you shut up unless you have something interesting to say to me about why you hate Europeans with such a passion. Have you ever been to Europe? Would you know Spain from Norway?

And I'm not lowering your karma. I click the diss button very, very rarely and when I do it's because of some particularly ignorant or thread-ruining comment and not because I waste my precious time waiting for the hours to go by so I can subtract another point from the internet karma of people like you. I haven't dissed you, and, for some extremely mysterious reason, others are doing that job anyways.
haha...good lookin out dawg...yeah the shit just skyrocketed out from -2 to 30,lol...and to that other nigga that b hatin on europeans,i lowered ur karma dawg...
I'm in prop mood. Have another one 8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2008, 05:00:01 PM »

I'm in prop mood. Have another one 8)
lol...good lookin brah... 8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2008, 06:38:59 PM »
eye fell you on this
It's nice of you to exclude me, but do you have any kind of evidence that Europeans are more involved in your low karma than Americans?
to tell u the truth eye really dont give a fuck if the person dropping my karma is american or european really.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 07:11:21 PM »
eye fell you on this
to tell u the truth eye really dont give a fuck if the person dropping my karma is american or european really.

I think he's canadian

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 10:44:18 PM »
i dont hate all europeans, i hate europeans who listen to gangsta rap
[

Elano

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 11:19:52 PM »
fuck you eurotrash keep looking up your favorite rappers on the internet

BITCH the owner of this forum is european,most of the dubcnn's staff is european.....so.....why don't you go to smoke some crack with your mother ?  :psych:

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2008, 11:22:08 PM »

BITCH the owner of this forum is european,most of the dubcnn's staff is european.....so.....why don't you go to smoke some crack with your mother ?  :psych:
lmao...props elano...

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »
what do i care if the owner is eurotrash
[

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2008, 11:31:08 PM »
yeah elano...WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE CARE???do u care that essc's moms a street hooker???thats what i thought,no...lol... 8) 8) 8)

Elano

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2008, 11:41:39 PM »
yeah elano...WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE CARE???do u care that essc's moms a street hooker???thats what i thought,no...lol... 8) 8) 8)

:D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 04:23:26 AM »

This time, I agree with you. essc, what's wrong with Europeans listening to gangsta rap? It's not like that makes them fake gangstas automatically, from all the gangsta rap I used to listen to especially in my teens I never once felt like I was muthaphukkin Compton G because of that. Should Americans not listen to the Beatles by your logic?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2008, 08:08:25 AM »

This time, I agree with you. essc, what's wrong with Europeans listening to gangsta rap? It's not like that makes them fake gangstas automatically, from all the gangsta rap I used to listen to especially in my teens I never once felt like I was muthaphukkin Compton G because of that. Should Americans not listen to the Beatles by your logic?

Lol why do you always debate with bored idiots who don't even try to have a rational argument and just spout off bullshit for their own entertainment? It's a waste of time nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin