Author Topic: dubcc is infested with faggots  (Read 1238 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: dubcc is infested with faggots
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2008, 08:12:16 AM »
fuck you eurotrash keep looking up your favorite rappers on the internet

BITCH the owner of this forum is european,most of the dubcnn's staff is european.....so.....why don't you go to smoke some crack with your mother ?  :psych:
This time, I agree with you. essc, what's wrong with Europeans listening to gangsta rap? It's not like that makes them fake gangstas automatically, from all the gangsta rap I used to listen to especially in my teens I never once felt like I was muthaphukkin Compton G because of that. Should Americans not listen to the Beatles by your logic?
Just like his Screen name..'KIL' he Killed that argument!!!

8) 8) 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Elano

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2008, 08:16:43 AM »
essc  WCRYDAZ is perfect for you,its full of net bangers from idaho,iowa and montana (but they claim to be from KILLA CALI  :D )

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »

BITCH the owner of this forum is european,most of the dubcnn's staff is european.....so.....why don't you go to smoke some crack with your mother ?  :psych:
This time, I agree with you. essc, what's wrong with Europeans listening to gangsta rap? It's not like that makes them fake gangstas automatically, from all the gangsta rap I used to listen to especially in my teens I never once felt like I was muthaphukkin Compton G because of that. Should Americans not listen to the Beatles by your logic?

Lol why do you always debate with bored idiots who don't even try to have a rational argument and just spout off bullshit for their own entertainment? It's a waste of time nigga
That's a valid point, not gonna argue. However, don't you share this feeling that at least 97.8% of what you do on dubcc is a waste of time if we think in terms of goal-oriented actions and self-enhancement? What's important is that it's fun or interesting in a way, and yes, I admit that I sometimes consider it fun to reply to certain idiotic posts. I can't spend all my time at home reading Sartre and Hegel :)

And thanks Mackin 8)

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2008, 09:44:23 AM »
whenever i read you eurotrash post i imagine your funny little accents and laugh
[

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2008, 10:54:29 AM »
^ enjoy yourself then ::)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2008, 11:24:59 AM »

Just like his Screen name..'KIL' he Killed that argument!!!

8) 8) 8)
8) 8) 8)

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2008, 11:40:20 AM »
^ enjoy yourself then ::)
Oh i will. by the way whats with that bitch in the girl scout uniform? you have some kind of obsession over young american girls?
[

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2008, 11:45:41 AM »
^^that's Grace Slick  Lead singer of various American Rock Groups notably, The Great Society, Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Starship.
She's 68 Years Old!

I see You Kill!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 11:51:19 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2008, 12:08:05 PM »
that bitch cant sing for shit jefferson airplane is terrible hippy bullshit
[

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2008, 01:18:01 PM »
^^I think she is decent!

You realize that album/group were formed in the 70's..

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2008, 01:56:01 PM »
no the 60's
[

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2008, 01:57:55 PM »
Altight my Bad..late 60s early 70's....!
She's done more decent work since then..but taste and opinions will differ-that i can appreciate it!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2008, 04:44:16 PM »
lol @ Grace Slick can't sing. Technically, her singing is better than that of about 95% of vocalists, either sex, that I listen to...not that I suppose you know too much about music. And of course it's a hippie band, so what? So I listen to hippie bands, I guess I must be a fag (with an obsession for American girls that is). Being European, I shouldn't make my sig/avatar too gangsta, since I'd be mad fake for putting some Brotha Lynch Hung album in there, but when there's the antithesis to gangsta rap - love and LSD - in that very sig, of course you'll find some weak insult to throw at me since, quite obviously, you don't know how to engage in serious argument and you're making yourself look dumber with every "contribution" you make to this thread. I made you an offer just saying 'enjoy yourself' and leaving it at that, but, being butthurt, it seems you had to stir up something else.

But yes, I'd fuck a mid-60's Grace Slick anytime.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2008, 05:09:10 PM »
kill you dont seem like one of these elano type eurotrash who pretends hes something that hes not (not to mention that faggot No Teflon) but you still have a funny little accent. and who said LSD isnt gangsta
[

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2008, 05:22:04 PM »
kill you dont seem like one of these elano type eurotrash who pretends hes something that hes not (not to mention that faggot No Teflon)
I won't discuss Elano or No Teflon, but I appreciate a sensible comment. No, I'm not pretending anything, I'm just a European listening to a wide range of music including a lot of stuff related to subcultures I am quite obviously no part of, like gangsta rap (although I don't listen to it a lot anyomre), 60's psychedelia and several other genres.
but you still have a funny little accent. and who said LSD isnt gangsta
LSD is a drug not usually promoted by gangstas, but whatever. And you haven't heard me speak, I'm really curious what you imagine my accent to be like