Author Topic: Elano I see you!  (Read 721 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Elano I see you!
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2008, 10:18:02 AM »
This turned into one of the sorriest threads in the history of dubcc. That's one hell of an achievement.

Thanks to these idiots:
Xander
Robert de Negro
Kain
Kill
Kdub

^Nature is one bad mother^

I agree. Robert, Kill and KDub are some ignorant motherfuckers. Somebody should send these idiots to school - maybe then their sorry minds might develop somewhat, for all that it's worth. Goddamned idiots. They should be banned for wasting other peoples time with their posts. Obviously.

Yeah, I suck.. I agree. I'm just jealous @ Elano's level of intellect.

Elevz

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2008, 12:04:04 PM »
This turned into one of the sorriest threads in the history of dubcc. That's one hell of an achievement.

Thanks to these idiots:
Xander
Robert de Negro
Kain
Kill
Kdub

I agree. Robert, Kill and KDub are some ignorant motherfuckers. Somebody should send these idiots to school - maybe then their sorry minds might develop somewhat, for all that it's worth. Goddamned idiots. They should be banned for wasting other peoples time with their posts. Obviously.

Yeah, I suck.. I agree. I'm just jealous @ Elano's level of intellect.

That's right, you should be! Pay attention to what's going on and you might learn something from Elano. Or about him? :D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
^ don't think so. People as dumb as Robert or me are basically inept when it comes to learning anything

'EclipZe

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2008, 12:29:13 PM »
sounds like someone gots some sand in their vagina.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2008, 01:19:21 PM »

Thanks to these idiots:
Xander
Robert de Negro
Kain
Kill
Kdub

isnt kdub the fat vanilla rapper?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.