Author Topic: Classic Kleva Da Terrible Video!!  (Read 586 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Classic Kleva Da Terrible Video!!
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »
Yessir.. we all have been!

Raise your hand if you knew I was out and on the radio heavy
under a whole different moniker before SHADE SHEIST...
U talkin bout "Shady Montage"???? Yeah nigga, I know what it do. Nigga we go bacc 2 hami High, ya dig. The people dont even know that. I think I still got some of your first flyers for that song "Party Favors"........ WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U remember that shit Shade? Yeah nigga, I c the hustle pimp. Ya boy watching everything mane............. Shout out 2 u and the whole camp mane. Much success ma nigga! Str8 like that!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

They say Real Recognize Real, right..?
MY DAWG BADD MUTHA FU**IN LUCC!!

Tell my folx that there aint no overnight success stories over here.. my quality of music is from doin this since Elementary school!
I used to rap with Bad Lucc on the f'n Quad at lunchtime tellin everybody I was gonna be the man on this Coast real soon.
2 yrs later.. after only 1 day of College.. it was SHADE SHEIST..SHEIST.SHEIST.. LoL.

Before that it was indeed Shady Montage.. and I told yall I was the orignal..

"I'm The OG Shady, No Maybes, ING - Centinella where my Momma had a Baby!"  -- SHADE SHEIST (Movin Units)

Let's get that work goin Lucc.. If yall are Western Union.. then we're Money Gram!! LoL.
Chuuch mane! Im wit whatever mane. U know I fuccs witchoo. B4 the music so its nuthin for us 2 get a joint n, ya dig me. Yeah, im proud of u bro. Real Shit! I seen the grind man. I know it started n the gutta, ya dig. I C u nigga! lol!............

On some other shit, I fuccs wit Klev mane. Real Shit. Him, my nigga DB, and a couple of other cats that I fucc wit tough on the other side gave a nigga a real pass some years bacc as far as not trippin on a nigga making a 2nd home on 136th, ya feel me. They know i didnt bang but they knew i was from the other side. They always showed a nigga love from the jump. I fuccs wit them niggas, 4real! Shout out to the Miller gang and them WS Pirus, ya dig me.......... Just some hood facts! lol! Tryna tell these niggas mane that im really n these streets mane.........

Anyway, scream @ ya nigga 1time, ya dig. 08 is looking real wonderful. Lets capitalize on what u and I got going on bro. Real shit!

Make Money, babies, and bitch niggas go n2 hidin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc
Westurn Union

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 07:33:14 PM »
In the words of the Great Tupac Shakur: 
"Let's Get It On!"

and yessir u are dealin with some real folx when u deal with the WS..
REAL TALENT.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

teletomble

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 12:35:27 AM »
So Shade, Any Chance Of Some Free Downloads Of "Westadeliks" Tracks?