Author Topic: New Nas - Be A Nigger Too [NODJ][DIRTY]  (Read 788 times)

TRG

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: New Nas - Be A Nigger Too [NODJ][DIRTY]
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 02:41:49 PM »
I'm lacking skills for the games Rapidshare likes you to play before downloading something. "Enter the code using all letters with a . WTF? I failed twice before finally getting it right! lmao.

dont feel bad, i had to do it four fucking times.  smh.  if they gonna have those types of things, is it so hard to just put up regular letters as the security string?  fucking assholes. lol

here it is on zshare: http://www.zshare.net/audio/10907489869150e8/

i thought it was a dope track..gonna be interesting to see what radio does with it..if this is the single.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »
props wykid and trent! LMAO fuck that rapidshare shit with the cat, what assholes..that's why i requested it in zshare in da 1st place :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »
feelin this trackkk. 8)

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 04:13:20 PM »
rapidshare problem solution: pay 4 premium account  8)

zshare is wack yo

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 04:22:47 PM »
rapidshare problem solution: pay 4 premium account  8)

zshare is wack yo
do u work for rapidshare? how is zshare wack?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 04:56:45 PM »
Ahahahah he actually sampled the Dr Pepper song. 

CLASSIC.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 06:29:33 PM »
haha that hook got me to laugh, shiiit, lmao....nas flow is on point though for real, been a minute since i heard him flow like this.......beat is a little repetitive but i like the joint, nas is too sick

pz
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 06:42:48 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 06:37:12 PM »
This is fucking great, and I ain't even a Nas fan. This is pretty nice. I can't wait for the CD.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 07:43:07 PM »
hahah eye just laugh at all these responses. if this board is truly all white people (which eye dont even believe because if its all europens how come eye dont see nothing in any european languages). that Nas should be ashamed of himself. it aint like we dont got enough of ya walkin around tryin to be cool by sayin "nigga". now Nas coming out with this bullshit with weak rhymes on top of that. eye am sorry but this  whole "nigger" album shit is all for the dough and publicity congratz Nas you just sold your soul to the devil to make these pale face crackers happy and give them something to laugh at us about.
fuckin bullshit

Invincible

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 08:40:26 PM »
I think this pretty good. Beat is a bit annoying. Nobody wants Salaam Remi/Nas collaborations, they want DJ Premier/Nas joints. Them two are a great combination. Nas better do a whole album produced by Primo in the future because Primo has said he would be up for it.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 10:12:32 PM »

I'm a nigger, he's a nigger, she's nigger, we some niggers /
wouldn't you like to be a nigger too /
They like to strangle niggers, blame a nigger, shootin' niggers, hangin' niggers /
still you wanna be a nigger too...

I find it interesting with what NaS is doing with this, when you listen to the chorus, it really isn't controversial or even a surpirsing/shocking song to listen to. We hear the word 'nigger' so much already in rap music. It ain't no thing to hear that word thrown around in a rap song, thats what NaS is demonstrating with the chorus.
NaS is trying to milk the word for all it's worth, BUT, thats nothing that rappers have not done before, the  difference is NaS will do it with more intelligence and insight than your average rapper and do it with substance, his shit make you think, Lil jon's shit just makes you think 'yeah imma bust a cap in dem niggas if they tries to swerve on me and mines yall busta ass niggaz:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1kc4EwD5hoA&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1kc4EwD5hoA&amp;hl=en</a>

Black rappers have been throwing that word around constantly like it ain't no thing, in a brotherly manner, for sure, but more often its used in an angry manner, catering to our most base emotions and feelings to sell records.....Like INSPECTAH DECK said on 'You can't Stop me now':
I'm a victim of the very song I sing
In a way NaS is actually setting rules with this word, with this word in rap music by taking it and using it up, i'm not saying there won't be anymore use of word in rap music, that naive, i don't even think it really matters if artists use the word but alot of the time in rap its just: nigga, nigga, nigga, thats all the song is about, its stupid, theres no art to it. Nas is setting the boundary with the word, kinda saying OK if you are going to use that word do it with some artistic merit and substance, do it with intelligence, don't just be a Lil Jon 'Minstrel Show' nigger.

turn the radios up
 you are now allowed to listen to the radio
the real niggers are back on the radio...

« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 10:24:53 PM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »
why we fight each other in public in front of these fascists they love it
I'm a nigger, he's a nigger, she's nigger, we some niggers /
wouldn't you like to be a nigger too /
They like to strangle niggers, blame a nigger, shootin' niggers, hangin' niggers /
still you wanna be a nigger too...
...you all fake bloods like movie make-up

I find it interesting with what NaS is doing with this, when you listen to the chorus, it really isn't controversial or even a surpirsing/shocking song to listen to. We hear the word 'nigger' so much already in rap music. It ain't no thing to hear that word thrown around in a rap song, thats what NaS is demonstrating with the chorus.

NaS is trying to milk the word for all it's worth, BUT, thats nothing that rappers have not done before, the  difference is NaS will do it with more intelligence and insight than your average rapper and do it with substance, his shit make you think, Lil jon's shit just makes you think 'yeah imma bust a cap in dem niggas if they tries to swerve on me and mines yall nigga:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1kc4EwD5hoA&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1kc4EwD5hoA&amp;hl=en</a>

Black rappers have been throwing that word around constantly like it ain't no thing, in a brotherly manner, for sure, but more often its used in an angry manner, catering to our most base emotions and feelings to sell records.....Like INSPECTAH DECK said on 'You can't Stop me now':

I'm a victim of the very song I sing

In a way NaS is actually setting rules with this word, with this word in rap music by taking it and using it up, i'm not saying there won't be anymore use of word in rap music, that naive, i don't even think it really matters if artists use the word but alot of the time in rap its just: nigga, nigga, nigga, thats all the song is about, its stupid, theres no art to it. Nas is setting the boundary with the word, kinda saying OK if you are going to use that word do it with some artistic merit and substance, do it with intelligence, don't just be a Lil 'Minstrel Show' Jon nigger.

turn the radios up you are now allowed to listen to the radio the real niggers are back on the radio

So you honestly believe if the rest of the album is on par with this type of song.  The rest of the rappers will think and say "Gee, I'm using the word n!gga too much, I'ma tone it down".

I think every rapper has their quota of the word and nothing is gonna change their rate of using it.  Nas isn't accomplishing anything here except from beating us over the head with something we already know and turning it into something way more annoying.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 10:24:45 PM by The-Leak »