Author Topic: so i was walking down the street..  (Read 2394 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: so i was walking down the street..
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 04:23:10 PM »
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck,which one of u bitches shot me???

p.s.:KAIN died a few posts b4...
With kain and seer in shock, inf. pulled out a .357 and painted the sidewalk with kains blood. 

no, his blood was used to paint a sidewalk.

Infinite could have mixed Kains blood with some paint and spread it on the sidewalk, this can be done in a manner to keep Kain alive.  Hater.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 04:31:18 PM »
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck,which one of u bitches shot me???

p.s.:KAIN died a few posts b4...
With kain and seer in shock, inf. pulled out a .357 and painted the sidewalk with kains blood. 

no, his blood was used to paint a sidewalk.

Infinite could have mixed Kains blood with some paint and spread it on the sidewalk, this can be done in a manner to keep Kain alive.  Hater.
why am i a hater when i said that he died a few posts b4...i didn't even make that post...is KAIN ur butt buddy or something???

anyway,back to the story...

KAIN was alive(happy now)...and he picked up the 12 gauge right as a pigs patrol car pulled up and said freeze niggers...JOB was across the street and over heard the white devil pig say nigger and he just lost it and threw a grenade at the po po's car when suddenly the best member of dubcc showed up which is...

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 04:40:15 PM »
Ruger Rik, and he was confused as to why JOB would get so upset at the cop saying "nigger". Seeing as JOB is white...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 04:43:55 PM »
lol @ ^...

they held up a mirror for JOB to c that he is not black,but as they all looked into the mirror...they saw no reflection of JOB and found out that he is a vampire...they got petrified and started running but JOB just laughed and said...

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 04:48:07 PM »
then bananas rolled up in an ice cream truck, and little kids skipped over thru the mayhem to him as he handed out choco tacos and ice cream butterfingers for free to everyone.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »
A Block away Mackin4life is getting ready to hit the streets, Just another day, in his Boring nayborhood, as he closes the door behind him of his apartment, he stops to think ..'Another day'.. Shakes his head as he sighs, and begins his routine walk to catch the subway to work...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 04:59:58 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 04:58:07 PM »
and as he think its gonna be another boring day he sees banana's ice cream truck rollin down the street and everybody in the neighborhood is crowded around the ice cream truck to get there free ice cream but little did they know he had a secret ingredient in the ice cream which was...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 05:04:54 PM »
nicotine, phosphate acid 3. In it's most purest form. Banana had only discovered hat it could do to his once placid dog. Only a matter of time would the same monstrous transformation occurred to these ice cream enthusiasts...Mackin  cautiously walks towards the truck but is stopped short, after catching a glimpse of what he figured was an evil grim creep over Banana's face....Then a loud noise came from no where..followed by...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 05:10:52 PM »
a horrible sounding laugh that came from sikotic who just rolled up in his ford focus and he was going insane from the ice cream that he had from banana's truck and while he tried to run all the black people over,this katt came to the rescue...

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »
then bananas rolled up in an ice cream truck, and little kids skipped over thru the mayhem to him as he handed out choco tacos and ice cream butterfingers for free to everyone.

What did JOB say, what did he say?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »
Just before the truck veered into the drive way, JOB  said to the police Officer as he fled away from Him
'Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet!'

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »

What did JOB say, what did he say?
lol...i forgot that JOB had a line their...well,just add that part in in the next post...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »
Just before the truck veered into the drive way, JOB  said to the police Officer as he fled away from Him
'Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet!'
the officer was shocked at JOBS knowledge and let him bounce and didn't chase him...the officer who had just recently arrested sikotic recognized him and walked up to his car...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »
......'Look Buddy, I'm Tired it's Monday morning, i got a lot of paper work, I'm not in the mood today to do more paper work, so give me one excuse why i shouldn't take your ass to the station".. Sikotic thinks for a long moment, looks the Officer in the eye, and says, "I was speeding down the traffic hopefully trying to avoid you, cuz my girl just ran off with a cop and i thought you were the Poor B*stard  trying to bring her back to me!'...The Officer looks at Sikotic.......
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 07:02:49 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »
.....then over dramatically smells his two middle fingers then looks back at sikotik and says......

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09