Author Topic: so i was walking down the street..  (Read 2336 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: so i was walking down the street..
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 07:25:57 PM »
mmmm i love the smell of fish in the morning.  sikotic looks back at the cop and smacks his kufi off his head.  the cop then..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 07:51:03 PM »
The Cop, Mr Bob Burnell, a 10 year vetren. His is the son of Cop. His father was a cop too, so was his Grand father,Undoubtedly his son would also follow in this tradition. If Only his wife, Kyrstal, would understand. she felt Bobby Junior was too timid, to which He would reply, stop Mothering the Poor kid, then he would grow some balls...!!!
But to no avail, talking to Mrs Burnell was like talking to a brick wall..'Sweet Jesus,what did he see in that Woman,love is Blind, but she's got an ass for days. But I'd settle for the ass, minus the attitude..he admitted.

Now he is standing in the middle of Mayhem Avenue, at 9am, looking into an obvious drugged out Juvenile delinquent, who is probably caked up with the latest deadly substance, plus an attitude to match!!..He thought it's too early for this Crap..
He reached into the car, grabbed the keys out of the ignition, but grunted in disgust when he couldn't get the key Out..'why is all this crap happening today' he screamed under his breadth.. He turned d his attention to the source of his anger..A Goofed out Sikotic, wide eyed, with a big grin on his face, 'It's for anti-jacking reason, the keys don't easily slide out, the more force you try, the harder it gets'..
Smart ass, eh, Thought Officer Bob, he is not gon last long in Jail. Officer Bob Grabs Sikotic out of the Car, and Says...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 07:58:21 PM »
"hey, smart ass..YOU EVER HAD YOU SHIT PUSHED IN?! keep it up and ill make sure you get thrown in jail and ill make sure, if its the last thing i do, that you share a cell with Big Duece Poppa, the notorious Crip gang banger who has never seen another human since he went on that raping rampage! he gave our medical staff A LOT of overtime that week..we had to use 20,000 yards of stitches!"  sik then..

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »
laughs in officer bob's face, and starts clawing at his own face in manic joy, laughing.

At that moment officer bob is clipped by the rear view mirror of a speeding ice cream truck and is thrown several yards onto a curb. As he looks up wincing in pain, he sees several crazed children hanging on to the rear of the truck, as if desperate beyond all reason to get some ice cream.

A small boy runs up to Bob, and leers over him with a drooling mouth and dilated eyes..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 08:27:40 PM »
"hey, smart ass..YOU EVER HAD YOU SHIT PUSHED IN?! keep it up and ill make sure you get thrown in jail and ill make sure, if its the last thing i do, that you share a cell with Big Duece Poppa, the notorious Crip gang banger who has never seen another human since he went on that raping rampage! he gave our medical staff A LOT of overtime that week..we had to use 20,000 yards of stitches!"  sik then..

"Offisyah Slob, I want Soem Ice Cream!!'
'The Big Guy don't want to give me some,arrest Him, he is breaking the Luaw'

Officer Bob His Anger Lit Red Hot,his eyes bugling out of his sockets, sweat beads had formed just above his uper lips. His Nostril flared up and dwn as his breathing increased..He looked at this kid....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 09:34:40 PM »
and started slamming his head on the pavement.  in awe, everybody and everything seems to stop for a minute, while officer bob brutally beats this kid to death. after seeing what he has done, officer bob..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »
....is seen to have the most enormous errection since the advent of John Holmes. Sikotik , baked out of his medicated mind, starts reenacting the whole "you know how i know you're gay" scene from the 40 year old virgin by himself in his car as he drives off bumping yellow submarine by the beatles.  Officer bob and his enflamed member gaze upon the reckage.  NIK, off in the distance bouncing a basketball, approaches the officer and....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 12:42:05 AM »
KAIN was alive(happy now)...and he picked up the 12 gauge right as a pigs patrol car pulled up and said freeze niggers...JOB was across the street and over heard the white devil pig say nigger and he just lost it and threw a grenade at the po po's car when suddenly the best member of dubcc showed up which is...

I'm sorry to break up the story, but that was funny as fuck! Hillarious! Good way to start the morning :D
+1

kemizt

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 12:44:12 AM »
KAIN was alive(happy now)...and he picked up the 12 gauge right as a pigs patrol car pulled up and said freeze niggers...JOB was across the street and over heard the white devil pig say nigger and he just lost it and threw a grenade at the po po's car when suddenly the best member of dubcc showed up which is...

I'm sorry to break up the story, but that was funny as fuck! Hillarious! Good way to start the morning :D
+1
lol...good lookin brah...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 12:53:47 AM »
....is seen to have the most enormous errection since the advent of John Holmes. Sikotik , baked out of his medicated mind, starts reenacting the whole "you know how i know you're gay" scene from the 40 year old virgin by himself in his car as he drives off bumping yellow submarine by the beatles.  Officer bob and his enflamed member gaze upon the reckage.  NIK, off in the distance bouncing a basketball, approaches the officer and....
says,if u hate all black people does that mean u hate kobe also???as he was waiting for the pig to answer he started to roll a fat kush bleezy while he sat on his basketball at the edge of the street next to the kid who had gotten his ass kicked by the cop...the cop who was so exhausted from banana's ice cream truck that almost ran him over to the grenade that got thrown at his car by JOB and all the bull shit that sikotic had put him threw and with his other issues with his wife and shit...he just straight up passed out...NIK remains calm and blows some of that smoke into the cops face and as the cop wakes up he is a little blazed and he says to NIK...

JAZ

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 02:32:10 AM »
"arent you the little snitch, that ratted his girl out? I remember Frank telling me that in the locker room. It was kinda pathetic, bro" and and he passes out again. Nik then...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 10:49:08 AM »
NIK sees this as his opportunity to exist the vicinity and hopefully leave no trace of his presence. Lord Knows what happened the last time. Damn how could he be so stupid, i guess you live and learn. And yes he was leaving. Leaving the scene. Who would have figured Monday morning could be this hectic, it's only gone past 10am, yet he has seen more drama in an hour that he has seen in 24 hours. Something isn't right..Most be something in the air. Scientist are talking about some solar eclipse, or something gibberish along those lines, stellar collision, planetary annihilation on some catastrophic magnitude!..What??..That last thought made him Laugh, as he jumped back into his Lakers Decorated F-150. 'catastrophic magnitude!' yeah right, whatever those freaks in those labs are smoking.........
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 11:24:16 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 07:14:34 PM »
lol @ an F-150?? wtf! lol

whatever those freaks in those labs are smoking.....can't compare to the purple haired afghani hawaiian sophie butterball kush i got under my seat!!! right about that time, fufilling his reserve officer duty from his time in los angeles, Officer Shaquille O'neal over hears this proclaimation from his pimped out superman cop cruiser escalade.  officer o'neal approaches the f-150 and asks NIK to step out of the car. NIK steps out of the car and smoke clouds out of his pickup like a scene out of cheech and chong. when the smoke clears officer o'neal finds baggies , a scale, and the purple haired afghani hawaiin sophie butterball kush. Officer o'neal handcuffs NIK and says you're charged with having possession of a contained substance, DWI, possession of paraphonilia, and trying a Ford f-150.  after a solidary tear drops from NIK's eye and he's thrown in the patty wagon and taken away downtown, Kobe Bryant who see all of this take place laughs and says.....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MarkCruz

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »
...FLOYDNESS DO YOU NEED A RIDE AS SHE SITS IN THE PASSENGER SEAT OF THE F-150.
SHE WOULD DRIVE THE TRUCK HERSELF BUT SHE WAS BORN WITH A CONGENITAL DEFECT OF 2 LEFT FEET.

FLOYNESS SAYS...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 07:32:58 PM by HABESHA SWAG SPLASHIN »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »
Looks at Shaq and recalls the best times, her and NIK use to have watching Shaq Dunk on other players while sporting the Gold and Purple..Now all she sees is the face of a traitor. She is Suddenly brought back to reality...

Side Note:Don't Know why i choose F-150..lol..