Author Topic: so i was walking down the street..  (Read 2338 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: so i was walking down the street..
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »
.....and starts to feel light headed and can feel her eyes dialating. as all this is happening she can hear a verse from the song "paper planes" playing, ""Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system"

she is now officially high as a mother fucker. she believes she sees john lennon eating a giant sunflower and peeing on a fire hydrant but it was really just....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 11:02:11 PM »
...Shaq being shot in the head by Kobe with a submachine uzi, only to reveal that it wasn't Shaq, but rather Jake in a gorilla outfit. Banana Boy tries giving Jake CPR by blowing on his dick. Then the Phoenix Suns team jet crashes and the Lakers win the championship.

The end.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2008, 11:11:20 PM »

or was it ?

::Fantasia will never end as long as us humas still have an imagination!::

...suddenly falkor and atreyu from the neverending story bring everyone back to life because because some little boy in germany still believes in magic or some shit....i dunno i forget how the movie goes after this ......anyway the story returns to the point where floydness sees john lennon eating a giant sunflower and peeing on a firehydrant, which was really.....

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »
LMFAO @ the two posts b4 mine,lol...

it really wasn't john lennon eating a sunflower pissing on a fire hydrant...it was JOB eating a watermelon and pouring some kool-aid on the ground fo his dead homies...but as he was doing that doggystylin and Mdogg roll up while they are battling eachother(freestyling) on the street...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2008, 11:28:05 PM »
....doggystylin is TRYIN to battle back but can't stop laughing at Mdogg because everytime he tries to say "this" he says "these" and visa versa. enraged with doggystylin's actions Mdogg rips out all the hairs of his goe-t in one swift move and proceeds to....

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2008, 11:36:20 PM »
he proceeds to freestyle and still mixes up "his and "hes",and "this" and "these" and while doggystylin was shocked at how quickly Mdogg ripped his goattie he runs to his car to get his weapon...and this is no ordinary weapon...its his pit bull marley which eats human penis's for breakfast...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 03:46:50 PM »
...lunch and dinner.  it was around brunch time so, "what the hel"l, doggy said to himself.  Mdogg is now nuetered. but something magical happened, right when doggy's pit was going to swollow mdoggs wang chung whole, the dogg spit it out and ran off yelping.  mdogg picked up his Teil and proclaimed at the top of his lungs "MAN I LOVE BEING A TURTLE ....I Mean MEXICAN!" (ninja turtles reference) "all those years of eating spicey shit has made me so toxic and spicey than not even man's best friend could deep thoat thizz dick!"  about that time John bobett, whose ex wife lorena bobett had cut off his dick a decade or so back patted Mdogg on the back while he held his chorizo in his hand and said "I know the name of a real good doctor who could take care of that for you. here let me give you my card" Mdogg runs to the hospital in which the card refered to but as soon as he hit the corner of where the hospital was suppose to be at he came upon what seemed to be an old.........

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 03:56:35 PM »
LMMFAO@^...BEST PART OF THE STORY SO FAR...+1...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 05:17:26 PM »
...lunch and dinner.  it was around brunch time so, "what the hel"l, doggy said to himself.  Mdogg is now nuetered. but something magical happened, right when doggy's pit was going to swollow mdoggs wang chung whole, the dogg spit it out and ran off yelping.  mdogg picked up his Teil and proclaimed at the top of his lungs "MAN I LOVE BEING A TURTLE ....I Mean MEXICAN!" (ninja turtles reference) "all those years of eating spicey shit has made me so toxic and spicey than not even man's best friend could deep thoat thizz dick!"  about that time John bobett, whose ex wife lorena bobett had cut off his dick a decade or so back patted Mdogg on the back while he held his chorizo in his hand and said "I know the name of a real good doctor who could take care of that for you. here let me give you my card" Mdogg runs to the hospital in which the card refered to but as soon as he hit the corner of where the hospital was suppose to be at he came upon what seemed to be an old.........
Warehouse. that everybody seem to have forgotten existed. MDogg had heard about all the weird and wonderful stories this place had. This place was a living breathing historic Icon. Damn He felt like Indian Jones in one of those movies embarking on another quest of archaeological scale..
All this while,  five blocks away..mackin 5 hours late for work.  is sitting on a bench, drinking his fifth mocha, and complaining about his phone he forgot to charge, now he can't call in late for work, or call in Sick. To lazy to use the pay Phone. Probably broken. probably dirty, or both broken and dirty, with the receiver missing.

While macking was going through the motions, we head back to MDogg and his.....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »
detached shlong.  he still had it in his hand, but forgot all about it when he saw the warehouse.  he walked towards the entrance..but in the back of his mind he couldnt help but think of all those stories he heard about this place.  he still remembers when the cops got a tip about the body of jimmy hoffa being buried in between the walls of the bathroom on the northwest corner of the building.  they quickly went searching for the missing teamster leaders body, but only found a couple of dead rats and a dead squirrel.  but i digress...as he was approaching the entrance he suddenly heard..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »
....the beautiful sounds of mariah carey singing her new smash hit touch my body. his mind went into a trance and he began to fantasize about touching her body. Blood started to rush down there, and as it did blood started to spray out of his stump Kill Bill status. His mind quickly snapped back to as a puddle started to form on the cement and he.....

MarkCruz

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 01:05:59 AM »
....the beautiful sounds of mariah carey singing her new smash hit touch my body. his mind went into a trance and he began to fantasize about touching her body. Blood started to rush down there, and as it did blood started to spray out of his stump Kill Bill status. His mind quickly snapped back to as a puddle started to form on the cement and he.....

...FAINTED ONLY TO AWAKE AT NORTHRIDGE HOSPITAL WITH SIKOTIC ATTEMPTING TO PLACE A CATHETER IN HIS MANGLED PENIS BUT HE HAD 2 PAIR OF JEANS ON.

SIKOTIC CALLED NURSE...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 10:47:49 AM »
...Whoorider. Nurse Whoorider was really into face-sitting, and on that particular day, Sikotic wasn't exactly down for it. So she sat on Mdoggs face while he was out cold...well, he actually just woke up, but Whoorider took care of that. Mdogg fell into a deep coma and began getting mental visualizations of his sister, Pink, sitting on his face back in the day when she used to punk him. Siktoic ran to get his Ipod from the car and ran back in the room bumping NWA - She Swallowed It on full blast. "Is this the only thing that can get your whalesque asscheeks off of MDogg's face?," Siktoic shouts at Whoorider. As the song bumps, she quickly jumps up and causes a massive earthquake...California sinks into the ocean and.........

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 01:11:18 PM »
wow poor mdogg he's getting molested (literally and metaphorically) in this thread!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »
wow poor mdogg he's getting molested (literally and metaphorically) in this thread!
its all just out of fun...its nothing personal(i hope)...i personally don't know the dude that well...but somehow he just came into the story just like sikotic,bananas,doggy,NIK,floydness,JOB,etc.etc.came into the story...hope nobody gets butt hurt if we use them in the this thread... ;)