Author Topic: so i was walking down the street..  (Read 2345 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: so i was walking down the street..
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2008, 06:36:11 PM »
...Whoorider. Nurse Whoorider was really into face-sitting, and on that particular day, Sikotic wasn't exactly down for it. So she sat on Mdoggs face while he was out cold...well, he actually just woke up, but Whoorider took care of that. Mdogg fell into a deep coma and began getting mental visualizations of his sister, Pink, sitting on his face back in the day when she used to punk him. Siktoic ran to get his Ipod from the car and ran back in the room bumping NWA - She Swallowed It on full blast. "Is this the only thing that can get your whalesque asscheeks off of MDogg's face?," Siktoic shouts at Whoorider. As the song bumps, she quickly jumps up and causes a massive earthquake...California sinks into the ocean and.........

......legally becomes it's own seperate country . the california economy rapidly recovers because in that warehouse modgg was standing in front of there was a top secret project going on that was going to build an atmosphere around california just in case such an incident should occur.  However there was a glitch, the only way this atmosphere could contain itself was if an enzyme, only found in human schmegma, was harvested from a fresh penis. Mdogg being the mighty aztec philantropith, decided to donate his member for scientific purposes. now a statue of Mdogg can be found in front of the California capital building. the statue was sculpted by one of the many graphic design artists found on this website, who convieniantly forgot to give the statue a bulge, or did they? never the less this new utopia civilization was......

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Cali Climate

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »
and the loon3y came in and was like "what up cuz" to a bunch of mexicans who banged norte side. then they beat his ass down with some auto parts and had a homey fresh out of jail repeatedly rape him til he was bleeding through his underwear. he was last seen screaming "i'm not gang affiliated!! why are you doing this!@"

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2009, 02:21:11 AM »
Jaydc walks out of the bushes laughing at Rooney being raped.Startled by the evil laugh bellowing from this man the Mexican hang removes the triple penetration of cocks in Rooney.What's up ese? Questions don Jacob.Jaydc responds that he doesn't speak Spanish ...ME ....DYLAN...ME.  NO. ESPANOL.offended don takes out his switch blade that all Spanish people have given to them at birth.But just then a police car wildly veers onto the street and crashes into a pole.An officer runs out of the car screaming he bit my fucking dick off!From the passenger seat sits up a middle eastern looking person with a huge nose a pencil thing chin strap and blood dripping down his chin.The cop sees looneys gaping asshole and the train of Mexicans and instructs them to rape the man in the laker outfit in the passenger seat.Jaydc slowly backs away and...

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2009, 02:28:57 AM »

or was it ?

::Fantasia will never end as long as us humas still have an imagination!::

...suddenly falkor and atreyu from the neverending story bring everyone back to life because because some little boy in germany still believes in magic or some shit....i dunno i forget how the movie goes after this ......anyway the story returns to the point where floydness sees john lennon eating a giant sunflower and peeing on a firehydrant, which was really.....
OMG, I died right here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe I never saw this thread before.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2009, 02:32:41 AM »
Jaydc walks out of the bushes laughing at Rooney being raped.Startled by the evil laugh bellowing from this man the Mexican hang removes the triple penetration of cocks in Rooney.What's up ese? Questions don Jacob.Jaydc responds that he doesn't speak Spanish ...ME ....DYLAN...ME.  NO. ESPANOL.offended don takes out his switch blade that all Spanish people have given to them at birth.But just then a police car wildly veers onto the street and crashes into a pole.An officer runs out of the car screaming he bit my fucking dick off!From the passenger seat sits up a middle eastern looking person with a huge nose a pencil thing chin strap and blood dripping down his chin.The cop sees looneys gaping asshole and the train of Mexicans and instructs them to rape the man in the laker outfit in the passenger seat.Jaydc slowly backs away and...

moves to Guatemala where he rapes a village of woman to spawn his evil race of midget Spanish speaking barbarians and sends the weak kids off to live with Bez in Europe where Bez is known to.....

Jaydc555

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2009, 02:37:21 AM »
To make them compete in savage competitions called cock offs where they masturbate eachother until their dicks are so raw they can't go on.the winner is awarded a date with bez that consists of some kfc and a ride on the teacups while he drinks earl grey and tea bags the barbarian.the 5 that survive are sent to live with floydness with 3 months to learn the ways of..

Cali Climate

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2009, 02:41:11 AM »
physical deception and intellectual laziness. both massive drug usage and lying to the public are forced upon the children at the hands of floydness and elinor, desperate for people to relate to their sheltered, backwards way of life. As one child ingests mdma, elior leans in and whispers "every nba player uses it", when upon a knock at the door arrives..

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2009, 02:42:18 AM »
To make them compete in savage competitions called cock offs where they masturbate eachother until their dicks are so raw they can't go on.the winner is awarded a date with bez that consists of some kfc and a ride on the teacups while he drinks earl grey and tea bags the barbarian.the 5 that survive are sent to live with floydness with 3 months to learn the ways of..
being greedy fat Jewish cunts that manhandle their lanky emaciated boyfriends and his down syndrome friend. They all accompany floydness to a local rave somewhere in Thousand Oaks where she happens to see a couple a dudes blowing eachother. She recognizes the two gentlemen downing eachothers wieners like Kobayashi would in an eating contest and identifies them as.....

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2009, 02:55:13 AM »
The knock at the door is roccy to take the children to their next step *insert sikotics piece. The two men gobbling the cocks so hungrily it would make floydness at a buffet look timid is identified as ochocinco and nima.ochco has to push back nimas fat rolls and massive bush to find the cock but he is a tropper.all that time making his way through wheat fields in Regina is really paying off now.quickly taken away from the scene the children are given glow sticks that were hidden in the rear glove compartment in niks nose.floydness carefully explains to the children...

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2009, 02:59:03 AM »
The knock at the door is roccy to take the children to their next step *insert sikotics piece. The two men gobbling the cocks so hungrily it would make floydness at a buffet look timid is identified as ochocinco and nima.ochco has to push back nimas fat rolls and massive bush to find the cock but he is a tropper.all that time making his way through wheat fields in Regina is really paying off now.quickly taken away from the scene the children are given glow sticks that were hidden in the rear glove compartment in niks nose.floydness carefully explains to the children...
See kiddies, this is why faggots get AIDS. And she pours gasoline on both of the homos and lights them on fire. As the fire began to die out she threw three of the children into the fire to keep it alive. Right when she was about to feat on their charred remains, a shadowy figure swung through on a rope...

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2009, 03:02:05 AM »
See kiddies, this is why faggots get AIDS. And she pours gasoline on both of the homos and lights them on fire. As the fire began to die out she threw three of the children into the fire to keep it alive. Right when she was about to feat on their charred remains, a shadowy figure swung through on a rope...

and it was Mauzip naked just coming from a Soccer game... and tells the kids we are going back to my friends house and a  person i have regular anal sex with
and low and behold it is Jome's house where jome is baking cookies and then the phone rings and he picks it up and it is....

Jaydc555

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2009, 06:23:33 AM »
Elano who starts making threats in broken English.jome shrugs and hangs up then turns his attention back to the 3 remaining children and mauzip.Just then theirs a knock at the door.Jome walks over and sees nothing then suddenly muhfukka flies in with a kick transporter style knocking the door off the hinges.Its dope muhfukka!The whole crew of dope walks in.Finally the godfather himself,which is myself.Jaydc holds out his ring hand to mauzip and says..

Moe

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2009, 09:01:40 AM »
pissing clips for elano

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2009, 09:03:38 AM »
Elano who starts making threats in broken English.jome shrugs and hangs up then turns his attention back to the 3 remaining children and mauzip.Just then theirs a knock at the door.Jome walks over and sees nothing then suddenly muhfukka flies in with a kick transporter style knocking the door off the hinges.Its dope muhfukka!The whole crew of dope walks in.Finally the godfather himself,which is myself.Jaydc holds out his ring hand to mauzip and says..

...."I swear to God I am not gay!!!...come on, you've got to believe me!!!!" Mauzip slaps the shit out of Jaydc and says "can't fool me...i've got gaydar and any homo that crosses my path will be revealed."...Banana boy jumps out the bushes and shouts "IVE BEEN SPYING ON YOU FAGS!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU SOME INTERESTING PSYCHOLOGY WHICH WILL REVEAL YOUR WHOLE LIFE IN LESS THAN A PARAGRAPH!"....what banana boy doesn't realize is that Infinite is standing right behind him with a .357 painted in the colors of the Jamaican flag. Banana Boy panics and breaks down in tears..."I'M SORRY! I WAS ONLY JOKING, I SWEAR!!!! I DO IT CUZ IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY MINISCULE COCK!"...Infinite feels pity for banana boy and leaves him with Jaydc and Mauzip, where they begin savagely raping him...this is not the first time banana boy had been anally penetrated, but.....

Jaydc555

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »
Suddenly nik wakes up.oh man another dream about Jaydc god he turns me on.nik looks over at roccy who gently moans and turns over to face nik.they stare in eachothers eyes,lost.they hear heavy breathing and both look sad as they know floydness is standind in the doorway.I want some food you faggots yells floydness.go to McDonald's.I want 23 sausage mcgriddles and some short stacks.now!nik and roccy change out of their laker pjs and into their laker outfits.nik kisses the life size poster of kobe on his wall and grabs his car keys.he hands the he drops the keys and bends over in front of roccy and giggles.floydness smacks nik in the head and tells him to hurry the fuck up as some mayonnaise falls off her chin onto her huge gut.nik and roccy get in the car and turn on some wham.Nik leans forward and starts blowing roccy while he drives.suddenly theirs a huge thud and they swerve to the side of the road.omg we hit someone yells roccy.they run out of the car to find the body of job.they both sigh in relief because its a nigga and their Jews so nobody will care.but then radiotube is walking down the street bumping the best rapper in the history of the world in his eyes,Rick Ross.he sees roccy and nik laughing over the body of job.he takes out his headphones and yells...