Author Topic: so i was walking down the street..  (Read 2339 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: so i was walking down the street..
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2009, 02:48:24 PM »
Suddenly nik wakes up.oh man another dream about Jaydc god he turns me on.nik looks over at roccy who gently moans and turns over to face nik.they stare in eachothers eyes,lost.they hear heavy breathing and both look sad as they know floydness is standind in the doorway.I want some food you faggots yells floydness.go to McDonald's.I want 23 sausage mcgriddles and some short stacks.now!nik and roccy change out of their laker pjs and into their laker outfits.nik kisses the life size poster of kobe on his wall and grabs his car keys.he hands the he drops the keys and bends over in front of roccy and giggles.floydness smacks nik in the head and tells him to hurry the fuck up as some mayonnaise falls off her chin onto her huge gut.nik and roccy get in the car and turn on some wham.Nik leans forward and starts blowing roccy while he drives.suddenly theirs a huge thud and they swerve to the side of the road.omg we hit someone yells roccy.they run out of the car to find the body of job.they both sigh in relief because its a nigga and their Jews so nobody will care.but then radiotube is walking down the street bumping the best rapper in the history of the world in his eyes,Rick Ross.he sees roccy and nik laughing over the body of job.he takes out his headphones and yells...

Mauzip quickly slaps the shit out of Jaydc..."IS THIS WHAT YOU THINK OF AS I'M FUCKING YOU?," he shouts. "I'm sorry, Mauzip, I've just really been fiendin' for that hebrewnational nik sausage. I've been all over him since i feasted my eyes on those delcious rave pics and i can't get him out of my mind!" PLANT, who overhears the discussion between Mauzip and Jaydc, quickly butts in and agrees, "wow...I've felt the same way about NIK since way back in the day. I have a head fetish. I paste his head on different jpegs and edit them to look sexy for my jerkin enjoyment. you think it might be a canadian thing? after all, this dude i once picked up at a bar, banana boy, is canadian as welll and we also share that connection"..."crazy coincidence!," Mauzip proclaims as he pulls out of Jaydc's......................
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 02:52:37 PM by Now_I_Know »

Cali Climate

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »
live aligator. What the fuck!?! Then Elior wakes up. Yet another dream where he details homosexual encounters. "What is wrong with me>" he think to himself. His mother, Orit, walks in the room.

the ghost

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »
And deep throats the 9, then asks for a no lube rip from the backside, then....

PLANT

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2009, 04:03:22 PM »

then says "Elior...thanks for the backside rip, breakfast is ready.  Bring me down your Laker pajamas so I can wash Roccys cum-stains off them.  And hurry up because the shoot-around at the jewish community centre starts in 20 minutes.  Dont forget to wear your 2003 Lakers home Kobe jerseys since the regular kids are the away team today.  I put your Kobe jockstrap and Vanessa T-Bar in your gym bag, so you're all ready to go"......"Thanks Orit" says Elior, as he finishes up breakfast, grabs his gym bag and heads out the door.  Elior then hops in his mom Orits Nissan Altima and starts to drive to the JCC when suddenly.....

Muhfukka

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2009, 04:23:34 PM »
out of the corner of his eyes he sees a $1 bill on the side of the road and cant resist his jewish urges to pick it up. he cuts across three lanes and is almost t-boned by a bus. he rides up on the curb like a typical jew and picks up the dollar. while out of his car some ...

PLANT

« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2009, 04:28:28 PM »
out of the corner of his eyes he sees a $1 bill on the side of the road and cant resist his jewish urges to pick it up. he cuts across three lanes and is almost t-boned by a bus. he rides up on the curb like a typical jew and picks up the dollar. while out of his car some ...
other jew spots a penny on the curb and starts running for it.  The other jew (on his way to the JCC with NIK) grabs the penny and screams "Oh Fuck, that was hot, that burnt my thumb"...NIK turns to the right and sees Mauzip lighting pennys on fire and throwing them out front of the JCC.  "It was a set-up" the other jew says to NIK, when all of a sudden....

the ghost

« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »
He runs into the members of DOPE.  The background music fades and he's facing the most feared group of internet beasts ever assembled.  To NIK's credit he does not back down, but readies himself for ....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2009, 05:20:19 PM »
...what he finds out to be the first ever KKK gathering. All the neo-Nazi members of WCC got together and formed one big group to take down NIK. None could do it...Banana Boy tried with his dildo nun-chucks, but failed instantly. Plant brought his anal beads to strangle NIK with, but got it jacked by Mauzip. Muhfucka tried using his anti-depressants to drug NIK to death, but ended up finishing every last pill before he got to him. In the end, it was revealed that DOPE stood for Dorky Obsessed Pussies Emerge. The fact that each and every member of this crew was a raging homosexual with a lack of confidence within themselves made it incredibley easy for NIK to smash their skulls in one by one...the sounds of their skulls crushing resembled.............

PLANT

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2009, 06:04:35 PM »
...what he finds out to be the first ever KKK gathering. All the neo-Nazi members of WCC got together and formed one big group to take down NIK. None could do it...Banana Boy tried with his dildo nun-chucks, but failed instantly. Plant brought his anal beads to strangle NIK with, but got it jacked by Mauzip. Muhfucka tried using his anti-depressants to drug NIK to death, but ended up finishing every last pill before he got to him. In the end, it was revealed that DOPE stood for Dorky Obsessed Pussies Emerge. The fact that each and every member of this crew was a raging homosexual with a lack of confidence within themselves made it incredibley easy for NIK to smash their skulls in one by one...the sounds of their skulls crushing resembled.............
the sound of NIK blowing his purple and gold Kobe dildo....He quickyl snapped out of the trance he was just in and ran back into the JCC just in time for tip-off.  When he arrived on the court, the jewish coach threw his rabbi cap on the ground in disgust and told NIK to pull up his shorts becuase his T-Bar was showing.  "This is a mens league!" the coach shouted as NIK crumbled and went to sit on the end of the bench....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2009, 06:16:31 PM »
all of a sudden, plant was told that his part of the story doesnt count because he is a horrible fuckin story-teller with not an ounce of comedic value in his bones. plant gets so mad that he's discluded from the story thread that he strangles himself with the canadian flag ...all the KKK members are at the cemetery for PLANT'S burial when......
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:14:11 PM by Now_I_Know »

Jaydc555

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »
Job high on crack walks into the funeral.everyone shakes their head.Jaydc offers job ten bucks to blow the corpse of plant for one last good send off.job agrees and proceeds to blow plant.sikotic aroused by the situation begins to jerk off when ag turns away to see...

Moe

« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2009, 07:28:27 PM »
Job high on crack walks into the funeral.everyone shakes their head.Jaydc offers job ten bucks to blow the corpse of plant for one last good send off.job agrees and proceeds to blow plant.sikotic aroused by the situation begins to jerk off when ag turns away to see...
nwa whoorider and floydness making out in the corner creating quite a...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2009, 01:33:58 AM »
chain reaction of puke.  its like the scene in Stand By Me when Gordie is telling the pie eating story.  in the midst of everyones linda blair impersonation, a....

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Moe

« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »
chain reaction of puke.  its like the scene in Stand By Me when Gordie is telling the pie eating story.  in the midst of everyones linda blair impersonation, a....
mime walked up and poked...