Author Topic: your favorite chicano rapper?  (Read 491 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: your favorite chicano rapper?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 03:29:51 PM »
Lol @ Job

i know what tip u on ... so ima make a few suggestions ---- Immortal Technique

THA MEXAKINZ (i-man / sinful )-- self titled LP they are sway and tech wake up show LA certified, their album features CHINO XL, XZIBIT, and a host of others one of the best albums to come out the 90s ever.

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »
I fuck wit Woodies shit from time to time...R.I.P.

Uh.....Woddie was a cracker, not chicano

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 03:36:26 PM »
its easy to regonize chicano rap vs. latin rap

chicano got those beats that all sound the same and not to many spit in spic, latin hip hop for me is : cypress, mellow man ace, phsyco realm, sick symphonies, delinquent habits, mexikings n sinful,
and the more main stream like fat joe, pitbull  n shit......as chicano's best go : criminal, capone e, lil cuete,

Crapone-E ain't chicano either.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »
i dont like that chicano shit they be playin on pocos pero locos, but some of my favorite rappers that happen to be latino..

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
SICK JACKEN
CYNIC
JOEL ORTIZ
CELPH TITLED
OMAR CRUZ
SABAC RED
B REAL
SEN DOG

thats what the fuck is up! :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 04:18:11 PM »
Lol @ Job

THA MEXAKINZ (i-man / sinful )-- self titled LP they are sway and tech wake up show LA certified, their album features CHINO XL, XZIBIT, and a host of others one of the best albums to come out the 90s ever.
what tip am eye on??? immortal techniaue is chicano???last time eye check he wasnt bald head with LA or southside tatted on his head.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 04:33:48 PM »

i thought his pops was white and his mom was mexican???

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 04:36:57 PM »
Lol @ Job

what tip am eye on??? immortal techniaue is chicano???last time eye check he wasnt bald head with LA or southside tatted on his head.

That's were ur ignorance comes into effect that's not what a Chicano is might want to look up the word before u use it...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 05:54:16 PM »
Lol @ Job

That's were ur ignorance comes into effect that's not what a Chicano is might want to look up the word before u use it...
yeah because most  chicano rappers dont have some stupid shit tatted on they heads???

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 06:44:59 PM »

i thought his pops was white and his mom was mexican???

I don't really know, I don't fuck with buster rap.  It is 114% garbage

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2008, 06:52:31 PM »
Lol @ Job

wait hold up Immortal Technique iznt chicano hes of Afro-Peruvian descent

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »
he is latino though..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Ese Torsido

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »
Being that I'm well rounded with the Chicano Rap, Latin Hip Hop and Reggaeton genres, I will list every artist that has ever appeared on Pocos Pero Locos. You can pick from the list and say who's hot and who's nothing but sweet, salty cock:

2Mex, A Lighter Shade Of Brown, A.L.T., Ak'sent, Akwid, Baby Bash, Bad Boy (formely of Clika One), Big Gemini, Bigg Banditt, Brown Boy, Central Coast Clique, Chingo Bling, Chino XL, Clika One, Coast, Conejo, Cypress Hill, Daddy Yankee, Delinquent Habits, Diamonique, Doll-E Girl, Don Abusivo, Don Cisco, Don Omar, Down A.K.A. Kilo, Earthquake Institute, Fifth Sun, Frost, Grant Rice & The Empire, Grimm, Ivy Queen, Joell Ortiz, Juan Gotti, Knightowl, Lil' Cuete, Lil' Demon, Lil' Menace, Lil' Rob, Low G, Lucky Luciano, Malverde (formely of Fifth Sun), Mellow Man Ace, Mexiclan, Monteloco, Mr. Capone-E, Mr. Criminal, Mr. Kee, Mr. Lil' One, Mr. Sancho, Mr. Shadow, NB Ridaz, Nino Brown, Omar Cruz, Pitbull, Play-N-Skillz, Pops, Psycho Realm, Queenie, Rasheed, Rican, Rob G, Rolo, Scoop DeVille, Seven, Slow Pain, Son Doobie (formely of Funkdoobiest), South Park Mexican, Spanish F.L.Y., Street Platoon, Tego Calderon, Tha Mexakinz, Thirstin Howl III, Tony Touch, T-Weaponz, Veze Skante, Voltio, Young Dru

I like all of them for what they do, what they bring, and the amount of work they've put into making it. I don't care if that person is Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican/Chicano, Cuban, whatever. If they got skills, they got skills. That's all I'm saying.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2008, 08:12:53 PM »
SPM (dono if he's considered Chicano or not) is mad talented, fucked up person but mad talented

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 12:47:13 AM »
for those u spanish speakin, check that cat named POLACO out from puerto rico, hes got sick flow!!
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 05:46:18 AM »
My Favs are Diamonique, Mr. Criminal, Sick Jacken, B-Real....hmm Im liking Joel Ortiz & Omar Cruz too. That all I can think of who are really dope off the top of my head. Probably few I have forgot to mention...