Author Topic: your favorite chicano rapper?  (Read 485 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: your favorite chicano rapper?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 01:57:41 PM »
this was supposed to be a joke but niggas really do have favorite chicano rappers???? wow thats ashame to hear.
"brown pride la raza, lets blast them mayetes
south side till eye die holmes
my bitch she all dolled up with sharpie markie lookin hot
eye repp brown pride but if you look close eye am not even brown eye am white" garbage ass shit like that be coming out they mouths

westsiderider323

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 03:17:43 PM »
i wouldnt rlly consider Cypress Hill chicano rap bcuz aint no mexicans only B-Real and hes only half mexican

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »
westSideRider--- Cypress hill reps for them cholo's .. hes down with MR cartoon.. the guy who does the CHOLO mexican gangster STYLE tatooes on your favorite rappers , and he also came out on Snoop Dogg's Vato Video with like 40 cholos with him and snoop shaking hands trying to illustrate bringing together black and brown unity.

im surprised nobodys mentioned Omar Cruz

i will say this, that alot of them cholo rappers are really gangsters that are putting it down in the streets like conejo who's on the run for murder and several other people that got stripes in the streets.

westsiderider323

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 03:48:50 PM »
Snoop and B-Real got hated on by eses for tha Vato track

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 03:58:06 PM »
SO WHATS YOUR POINT?  "SOME ese's"? or "ALL ese's" hated on b real and snoop dogg? i've seen the cheesey song to it. but don't you think if ALL ese's hated that track a race riot would've exploded at the video shoot. it's a negative positive thing some people will not like the individuls making the MUSIC or the song and diss both of them. maybe they want attention?

they were playing that song heavy on power 106, and the majority of listeners of power 106 is hispanic, that station caters alot to hispanics if you from 323 you should know & im sure if they wouldve gotten negative feedback from that record they wouldn't of never have been playing it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 04:05:23 PM »
westSideRider--- Cypress hill reps for them cholo's .. hes down with MR cartoon.. the guy who does the CHOLO mexican gangster STYLE tatooes on your favorite rappers , and he also came out on Snoop Dogg's Vato Video with like 40 cholos with him and snoop shaking hands trying to illustrate bringing together black and brown unity.

i will say this, that alot of them cholo rappers are really gangsters that are putting it down in the streets like conejo who's on the run for murder and several other people that got stripes in the streets.

check out my list, niggguah! lol

:bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 04:22:11 PM »

lol oh shit watch out now .

DPGC23

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 11:02:48 PM »
THAS DOPE,
NOTHIN LIKE A NEGATIV THREAD 2 START THE NITE,

SICKJAKEN IS PROLLY THE DOPEST CHICANO RAPPER, ,
OMAR CRUZ IS DOPE 2, THEM MIXTAPE R DOPE 4 SURE,
MR CRIMINAL, HE'S THE DOPEST FROM THAT CAMP NO DOUBT,
LILROB, HE'S NOT LYRICAL BUT HIS CONTENT IS NICE, IFIRST HERD CRAZY LIFE IN 99, THAS A SOLID CD,

A FEW MORE NOTABLES,

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

WICK1D

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2008, 01:17:30 AM »
Lol @ Job

i know what tip u on ... so ima make a few suggestions ---- Immortal Technique

THA MEXAKINZ (i-man / sinful )-- self titled LP they are sway and tech wake up show LA certified, their album features CHINO XL, XZIBIT, and a host of others one of the best albums to come out the 90s ever.
what tip am eye on??? immortal techniaue is chicano???last time eye check he wasnt bald head with LA or southside tatted on his head.

That's were ur ignorance comes into effect that's not what a Chicano is might want to look up the word before u use it...
yeah because most  chicano rappers dont have some stupid shit tatted on they heads???

Just when i thought someone couldnt get any more stupid i met u job

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 01:53:06 AM »
b real n snoop got hated on for the vato video but get this cypress is been hated on for years even by the spic!! cuz some feel like they aint reppin it as hard as they could but i think they tight...

todos los putos que quieren chingar y juzgar a nuestros propios artistas vayanse a la mierda cabrones nuestra raza es nuestra raza y ay que cuidar a nuestro genero , oiste? vamos pa riba que sea chicano,latin rap or reggeaton vale verga...i was born and raised in Soyapango; San Salvador ,El salvador so i know my shit u know niggas wanna talk bout Bloods n Crips being real yeah thats real fo sure but we real 2 know wat mean? i dont rep salvatrucha or 18 but i kno the homeboys! our shit real 2 . so fuck all this niggas that wanna come on this thread n make fun of our shit they better get used to this n start learnin spanish cuz that the second language in the wholle west coast . vamos subiendo y ellos bajando ya heard?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)