Author Topic: [New] Ice Cube - It Takes A Nation [Raw Footage]  (Read 1831 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [New] Ice Cube - It Takes A Nation [Raw Footage]
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »
For anybody who wants CLEAN or INSTRUMENTAL versions of the track, crazy toones just sent them over and i just added them to the news update on dubcnn!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2008, 11:58:50 PM »
For anybody who wants CLEAN or INSTRUMENTAL versions of the track, crazy toones just sent them over and i just added them to the news update on dubcnn!

God bless dubcnn
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Westdog

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2008, 02:32:20 AM »
Is new single or just new song?
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Okka

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2008, 02:38:45 AM »
Props +1

messi19

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2008, 02:40:48 AM »
CUBE IS NOT ONLY JUST A PIONEER HES THE KING GET IT RIGHT YOU HOE ASS EURO E THUG FROM THE NETHERLANDS ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT BE GOIN ON HERE IN L.A.

lmao at this dude takin shit to heart. Hahaha e-thug at its finest. Lol what you writing with caps lock for? who u screaming at through the computer? lmao at these clowns. Sit back and laugh at them haha.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:25:30 AM by Boyaka Boyaka »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2008, 02:49:07 AM »
CUBE IS NOT ONLY JUST A PIONEER HES THE KING GET IT RIGHT YOU HOE ASS EURO E THUG FROM THE NETHERLANDS ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT BE GOIN ON HERE IN L.A.

lmao at this dude takin shit to heart. Hahaha e-thug at its finest. Lol what you writing with caps lock for? who u screaming at threw the computer? lmao at these clowns. Sit back and laugh at them haha.

yeah it's funny when "e-thugs" diss eachother indeed  :cheers:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:02:29 AM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

messi19

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2008, 03:26:21 AM »

lmao at this dude takin shit to heart. Hahaha e-thug at its finest. Lol what you writing with caps lock for? who u screaming at threw the computer? lmao at these clowns. Sit back and laugh at them haha.

Yeah and that includes you. Until you actually kill Jimmy Iovine..then you're just a regular e-thug like the rest of us.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2008, 03:29:58 AM »

Yeah and that includes you. Until you actually kill Jimmy Iovine..then you're just a regular e-thug like the rest of us.

the thing is, i don't play a character  ;)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2008, 03:40:07 AM »
daaamn this beat is fucking hard

Shits dope...but isn't this the takeover beat??

it sounds like the same sample...

dope song though. props for the hookup.

messi19

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2008, 03:43:59 AM »

the thing is, i don't play a character  ;)

That doesn't matter because you're threatning my homie Jimmy Iovine on the net. While you know you aint gonna do it in real life. Which makes you a e-thug.

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2008, 06:39:27 AM »
Damn thiz tracc iz hard!!!!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2008, 07:04:14 AM »

God bless dubcnn

;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2008, 07:28:20 AM »

God bless dubcnn

;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2008, 11:14:39 AM »
Damn...what a beat 8) Cube comes with it lyrically - as usual.
So Cube is touring Europe this summer? Haven't heard anything about that...I hope he comes to Belgium this time. Last year (when he toured with WC) I remember he performed in Amsterdam but never came to Belgium. That was disappointing...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »
lol im an "E THUG?" forreal? Lol your the one banging on glasses malone
and questioning people street credibility when you never set one foot in the hood talkin all that shit from EUROPE with your slang dictionary

you remind me of a Online version of Bently the guy that used to nut ride P DIDDY only for game lol! and aint even getting paid aint that a bitch

you won though, cuz your from europe and know what be going on in the hood from off the net. you groupie.