Author Topic: Why Graffiti still consider illegal ?  (Read 743 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Why Graffiti still consider illegal ?
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »
because it defaces propery.
alot of cities wont allow graffiti period...even if you own a building and decided to use graffiti as a logo

???? what county is that???

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »
alot of cities wont allow graffiti period...even if you own a building and decided to use graffiti as a logo

Russia, the People's Republic of China, the "Democratic" People's Republic of North Korea, Iran... Could be any place.

FunkTechNician

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 06:51:09 PM »
I hate seing ugly ass tags.. But i love seing a nice peece put up.. The Pavillion in venace aint got shit like it used to back in the days. But they allow/have some nice ones at McCarther park in Long Beach.. At the rec center over there. i think it should be illegal to put up ugly Tags/graffiti but legal if you come nice with it

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2008, 02:55:23 AM »
I hate seing ugly ass tags.. But i love seing a nice peece put up.. The Pavillion in venace aint got shit like it used to back in the days. But they allow/have some nice ones at McCarther park in Long Beach.. At the rec center over there. i think it should be illegal to put up ugly Tags/graffiti but legal if you come nice with it

So there's to be some special court to judge the artistic greatness of a piece of vandalism?

Money

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2008, 07:26:53 AM »

So there's to be some special court to judge the artistic greatness of a piece of vandalism?
lol.

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2008, 09:04:56 PM »

u live in cali....
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2008, 09:06:11 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D ;D
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.