Author Topic: Sick White Family Gang Rapes and Kills 6 Year Old Black Child  (Read 3026 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IIU6ZpXVils

Father & Son raped the boy while Mother masterbated in the background

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Sick White Family Gang Rapes and Kills 6 Year Old Black Child
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 02:51:33 PM »
sick fucks, we should burn them at the stake in the name of god

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 02:58:17 PM »
wow you know what eye am sooo close to quitting my job changing my identification then going all over the states takin justice into my hands . eye am getting sick of this shit. these people are sick but yet ya think  eye am just talkin out my ass.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »
This occurred about a Year Ago-but it's very horrific!!!!
Those degenerates don't deserve Death!!!
Father and Son, plus the mother who pleasured herself while her husband and son sodomized a 6 Year Child deserved to be beaten every day of their incarcerated lives! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 03:28:53 PM »
This occurred about a Year Ago-but it's very horrific!!!!
My bad, so appalled that did not bother to check the date.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 03:38:15 PM »
i hate humans sometimes

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 03:58:08 PM »
eye am tellin u if you journeyed through the mind of the pale race like similar to that moive the cell wit j.lo . you would see some sick shit............they are a sick race. this is the same race that labeled us 3/5 of a human being and they apples are the people u see on this forum

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 04:24:45 PM »
^dumbass
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »
eye am tellin u if you journeyed through the mind of the pale race like similar to that moive the cell wit j.lo . you would see some sick shit............they are a sick race. this is the same race that labeled us 3/5 of a human being and they apples are the people u see on this forum

yeah.....in some African countries, troops rape masses of women and children at a time, some with the bayonetts of their rifles. Tell me that's not sick. you just said you want to travel across the country "taking justice into your own hands", we can only guess what that means but I'm sure your 20% black ass has some disgusting ideas in your head also. You've already proven to the forum you have nothing but shit between your ears, so there's no way this behavior is isolated to one race.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 05:28:52 PM »
these sick fucks need to goto jail and get wut they deserve,

a big black man fucking them every 30 min

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 05:57:16 PM »

yeah.....in some African countries, troops rape masses of women and children at a time, some with the bayonetts of their rifles. Tell me that's not sick. you just said you want to travel across the country "taking justice into your own hands", we can only guess what that means but I'm sure your 20% black ass has some disgusting ideas in your head also. You've already proven to the forum you have nothing but shit between your ears, so there's no way this behavior is isolated to one race.
they learn that from you devils that come over there causing chaos. they have been corrupted by your people simple as that. nigga dont even try to convo with me your  a loser............ you tried to be me, then you create all different names tryin to pretend to be like me, you have no life, and after this eye am done respondin to losers like yourself, corny ass pale face kids who think they are foolin someone

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
Oh - my - God. Yo man don't even, don't evennnnnnn.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I don't get it, I don't get IT! Bitches better burn in hell. I mean, what else can you say?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 06:45:56 PM »
This nigga done raped children before hand, and they let these bitches out. I don't get it. I don't give a fuck if you fuckin' fondled a child, don't people understand?!!!!? You is messing with a child's mind. For life. For-ever. And than you get niggas who steal materialistic thangs and catch a 6 year sentence on larceny. AND THESE SICK MUTHAFUCKIN PEOPLE GET PROBATION, PROBATION??? I don't fuckin' get it. These is the type of niggas who should get LIFE. The fuck is up with people man. That's why I'm standing by the 6th post in this thread, HARD. And to the fullest!

Becuz as far as this case is concerned, I wish I could see THE DAY karma catches they ass. I swear to God.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 07:06:00 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

let me get in a room with those fuckin sick faggots. beat the living fuck out them make them wish they was dead.

thats seriously the sickest shit ive heard in a long while

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 12:48:46 AM »

Or in African camps the well practiced routine of troops hacking at a womans stomach with a sword until the fetus falls to the floor and then stomp on the fetus' head. You are one sick fuck, one deranged fuck as well because eye know that evil transcends all race whereas you, you are thick as shit.

Now going back to this particular case, hell would seem too good for these degenerate monsters!!