Author Topic: Sick White Family Gang Rapes and Kills 6 Year Old Black Child  (Read 2968 times)

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
Re: Sick White Family Gang Rapes and Kills 6 Year Old Black Child
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2008, 03:37:47 PM »
Im sorry to say this BUT this is the trend of the world right now..unjustified killing,raping of people,resources,identity,and its getting more popular...people need to find a higher authority in their life....weather its jesus christ,buddah,allah,yahweah...we just need guideance
I can agree to that.

It's a trend. Once one person does somethang and get's major coverage, the world's gotta do it.
thank you for understanding..some people are kinda left field....
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »
Im sorry to say this BUT this is the trend of the world right now..unjustified killing,raping of people,resources,identity,and its getting more popular...people need to find a higher authority in their life....weather its jesus christ,buddah,allah,yahweah...we just need guideance
I can agree to that.

It's a trend. Once one person does somethang and get's major coverage, the world's gotta do it.
thank you for understanding..some people are kinda left field....
LOL, I liked that. :laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »

Lmao, do you really think that people are more cruel than they used to be? You think it's been all flowers and unity 10, 100, 1000 or 10000 years ago? Hate to break it to you, but the world has always been fucked up. And only scum needs to believe in divine sanctions to behave adequately.
im sory sir or madam BUT your not breaking anything to me...of course killing and raping and other malicious acts have been committed since the world creation BUT only now is it as widesperad..T.V...Music..in print..all over the place...our technological advances are somewhat the catalyst of this sick TREND....its human nature to kill,murder (yes they are two different meaning) rape(in all of its context) and to be abusive...any higher authority can guide you through the narrow path to enlightenment..people need something bigger than themselves and this world to look up to..weather god exists or NOt

Maybe it's just me, but when I hear about a family gang raping another family and killing a 6 year old child just for the fuck of it, I'm not urged to call home and ask my parents if we don't try that ourselves next weekend. And I don't need something like a God to look up to and tell me how to behave either... from what you spread in this thread you doubt that people can think for themselves, which might be the case for some people but that's not a good reason to make people who actually can think for themselves suffer by putting them into mental slavery... looking away when crazy things happen and believing in God is not going to make the world a better place. Assholes will always find a way to justify what they do for themselves, hence all the killings in the name of God and everything.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »
your speaking personally..this might not be the case for your or anyone you know but people are just like that...and what do we know...we were taught everything..like how to behave correctly..or civilized..or when the apporpriate time to kill something...other than the fact that we need to eat,drink,sleep and purge ourselves..we wouldnt know anything else but how to kill..its human nature..im sorry..i dont agree with what they did..it just doesnt shock me what so ever because this is an  ongoing trend..murder murder murder

Elevz

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2008, 03:06:38 AM »

PRECISELY! People need higher authorities to rely on, instead of trying their hardest to be independent thinkers. There is no such thing as a reasoning mind. People need higher authorities to put faith in and to follow blindly, such as the word of Christ or Allah to overrule all senses and reason. It would be better if people didn't think at all, but instead just chose to rely on (somehow) relied on mysticism to tell them which way is right and which way is wrong. It would be wrong to blame the feud between the hutu's and the tutsi's on their mystic assumptions that somehow they're better than their neighbors. It would be wrong to blame mysticism for Job's assumptions of The Pale Race carrying racist genes.
Our thinking is flawed. We cannot be sure when we're right, therefore we can never be certain. We can only (somehow) be certain of higher authorities. They are the only authorities that can justify anything.

Who is to be blamed anyway, when there is no such thing as a reasoning mind, when there is no such thing as individual responsibility? People aren't to be blamed! It was just circumstances that made them act! And who is to put blame? Nobody has the authority to blame, because we can't think. We must have faith instead, that's what we're good for. Don't reason, don't judge, don't blame. We must simply have faith. The world would be a better place. Our higher authorities know what's up.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2008, 10:45:49 PM »
I reckon mindless devotion is blasphemy, Jesus and Buddha never said just do whatever I say because im a higher authority, nah they all said something to the same effect as 'follow no man, haver your own plan, expand your mind'. I think reason, personal morales and enlightenment are things that need to be cultivated, you can't just pray and light your candles and expect an angel of illumination to appear in a puff of radiant white light and bestow upon you clear thinking and righteous thought, fuck no...its an everyday job muthafuckers.

Elevz

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2008, 03:32:27 AM »
I reckon mindless devotion is blasphemy, Jesus and Buddha never said just do whatever I say because im a higher authority, nah they all said something to the same effect as 'follow no man, haver your own plan, expand your mind'.

Well, since they are higher authorities, surely they know better than any other man including yourself, don't they? Wouldn't it then be wise to follow them regardless, because you (somehow) know that they are right? I don't see the blasphemy in blindly following that which you consider sacred.

I think reason, personal morales and enlightenment are things that need to be cultivated, you can't just pray and light your candles and expect an angel of illumination to appear in a puff of radiant white light and bestow upon you clear thinking and righteous thought, fuck no...its an everyday job muthafuckers.

Ah, now that's the practical side of things. Jesus and Buddha don't speak to you in person. Then of what influence are they, except for that they (somehow) are, without being able to reach you and guide you and do anything?

Reason, personal morales and enlightenment are things that need to be cultivated; you just thought of a nice metaphor to make it seem as if they're (somehow) bigger than human life. Go right ahead and follow your Jesus and Buddha, if that seems to tell you that you must live according to your nature. I'm right there with you, only then without the metaphor.

In fact, have a prop. Because I feel like it.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2008, 05:04:22 AM »
Cheers for the prop mate.  Although, I can tell where you are coming from, I find your interpretation of my words rigid and overly rationalistic. However, it is not lost on me that you may find my words, in turn, overly mystic, obscure and of very little literal substance, but that my friend is for a reason, because Im describing something that I would not be treating correctly to literally describe and categorize.

I reckon mindless devotion is blasphemy, Jesus and Buddha never said just do whatever I say because im a higher authority, nah they all said something to the same effect as 'follow no man, haver your own plan, expand your mind'.

Well, since they are higher authorities, surely they know better than any other man including yourself, don't they? Wouldn't it then be wise to follow them regardless, because you (somehow) know that they are right? I don't see the blasphemy in blindly following that which you consider sacred.

The thing is, Buddha, Jesus, Zeus, Yahweh whoever, whatever, the great indescribable is not higher than, or below anything, it is everywhere it simply is. Jesus or Buddha, or Zen dosn't invite a following because of a perception of being a higher authority or 'the right thing to follow' for a human being (although it does in reality, that is, culture and religion, but they are the sociological aftershocks, besides that), they invite attention because of what they are, they speak to something in people, they touch on something intrinsic within people. And this dosn't necessarily have to come from an established spiritual outlet or religion, it may come from anywhere, anything. The predecessor of science was ancient mysticism. Ever since man wanted to know 'wtf'.  Now, if I read something Buddha says and it dosn't strike a chord with me, what do I do? Do I swallow it because Buddha said some good things before so by implication everything else he says must be right and should be followed? No son, its like looking at art, you gotta use your own faculties to determine what is good and bad or without categorization. Therefore, I don't actually follow anything, but I do seek understanding.

Where there is great doubt,
there will be great awakening;
small doubt, small awakening,
no doubt, no awakening.

I think reason, personal morales and enlightenment are things that need to be cultivated, you can't just pray and light your candles and expect an angel of illumination to appear in a puff of radiant white light and bestow upon you clear thinking and righteous thought, fuck no...its an everyday job muthafuckers.
Ah, now that's the practical side of things. Jesus and Buddha don't speak to you in person. Then of what influence are they, except for that they (somehow) are, without being able to reach you and guide you and do anything?

Its the written word. Words reach people through the ages. And even without words, people wake up and see the clouds, feel the wind.
Buddha don't have to be here holding my hand because I hold my own brain.

I gotta tell what I feel, I gotta talk about my life as I see it.
-NOTORIOUS B.I.G, 'Kick in the door'.

Go right ahead and follow your Jesus and Buddha, if that seems to tell you that you must live according to your nature. I'm right there with you, only then without the metaphor.

Word, (I've had this same convo before),  Buddha's way is a way that really cannot be followed if you follow it. Their words are not really meant to be followed, instead, reflected upon, and from there you yourself must determine what you do next, otherwise if you just follow the words, you are really perverting the word's intent. Im just using Buddha as an example tho, i read lots of stuff, you gotta.

If you have never taken
the principles of the teachings to heart,
you have no basis
for awakening to the hidden path

-Kui-shan Ling-yu

A master's handiwork cannot be measured
But still priests wag their tongues explaining the "Way"
and babbling about "Zen."
This old monk has never cared for false piety
And my nose wrinkles at the dark smell of incense
before the Buddha.

-Ryusai.

Anyway, thats the perfect solution to the world's problems, however it probably isn't the most immediately practical, not everybody can afford to conduct life as a spiritual quest. Most people basically don't or can't afford to give a shit.  For that matter, I agree, people need higher authorities and sometimes they need direction and mutherfuckers telling them what to do and what is reality, it is only justified because of practicality, but I hope and promote in my own way for a world more in the manner to where people can be their own emancipation and guiding light.

Summer grasses
all that remains of soldiers great imperial dreams
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:50:47 PM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

Lazar

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2008, 09:18:04 AM »
This world is so fucking sick  :'(

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2008, 09:09:05 PM »
WHY DO U GUYS THINK THE WORLD IS LIKE THIS????????/

Elevz

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2008, 06:17:20 AM »
WHY DO U GUYS THINK THE WORLD IS LIKE THIS????????/

That depends on what you mean by "like this," but how about looking in the direction of philosophical defaulting and irrationality (and thus whims and mysticism) ruling? What else?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 08:02:24 AM by Eleven 2 Three »

Elevz

« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2008, 08:02:08 AM »
The predecessor of science was ancient mysticism. Ever since man wanted to know 'wtf'.

At the heart, that's precisely the difference: the mystic man wanted to know "what the fuck" without having to go through the trouble of actually having to look for the truth. Mysticism explains by replacing knowing with assuming. "Just believe it, and it will be true." But that's not how you build empires. That's not how you get food in your stomach.

Go right ahead and follow your Jesus and Buddha, if that seems to tell you that you must live according to your nature. I'm right there with you, only then without the metaphor.

Word, (I've had this same convo before),  Buddha's way is a way that really cannot be followed if you follow it. Their words are not really meant to be followed, instead, reflected upon, and from there you yourself must determine what you do next, otherwise if you just follow the words, you are really perverting the word's intent. Im just using Buddha as an example tho, i read lots of stuff, you gotta.

Now that's precisely the reason why your type of belief, from what I've seen thus far, will work, whereas the religious defaults that churches bring onto their followers, are merely methods of stomping down and paralyzing peoples souls. Through your way, Buddha is comparable to the way I perceive my favorite thinkers, for example. A critical mind is a decent one.

Anyway, thats the perfect solution to the world's problems, however it probably isn't the most immediately practical, not everybody can afford to conduct life as a spiritual quest. Most people basically don't or can't afford to give a shit.  For that matter, I agree, people need higher authorities and sometimes they need direction and mutherfuckers telling them what to do and what is reality, it is only justified because of practicality, but I hope and promote in my own way for a world more in the manner to where people can be their own emancipation and guiding light.

"Not everyone can afford to conduct life as a spiritual quest"? How else are humans supposed to remain alive and in good health, whilst being mentally decayed? It's precisely because people don't give a shit that they end up struggling in the gym to forget their third divorce. The abandonment of the mind leaves people without a direction and without knowledge of what's going on.
But to solve that, do people need higher authorities? I'll definately agree that some positive influence would be more than just welcome, but does that have to be a "higher authority"? A spiritual leader would be fine already. He wouldn't have to be worshipped or anything - it's the influence that counts.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2008, 04:51:31 AM »
The predecessor of science was ancient mysticism. Ever since man wanted to know 'wtf'.

At the heart, that's precisely the difference: the mystic man wanted to know "what the fuck" without having to go through the trouble of actually having to look for the truth. Mysticism explains by replacing knowing with assuming. "Just believe it, and it will be true." But that's not how you build empires. That's not how you get food in your stomach.

I know what you mean my man but I wade through the dogma with ease when I engage with anything mystic or religious, I've gotten used to it and you do with cultivation. I would say that genuine "mysticism" (or whatever the label its given, for it is not the name that is of any consequence really when we are describing the undescribeable), genuine "mysticism" (not religion, not oracles, not temples, not churches, not Buddha, not Jesus Christ not the Pope, not dogma) is genuine knowing. It is a state of consciousness of genuine knowing, that is, it is the real purpose of Jesus, Buddha, religion, but not Buddha or religion itself...nah mean? From religious texts, myths, mystic parables and sayings from the wise, to astrology, physics, mysticism, astrology, all across fields of seeking, although they may be cluttered with crap and tainted by illusions and the particulars of the world, they essentially allude to a universal understanding. Seek truth in all things.  It is for this reason I pity those who limit themselves to a particular paradigm of thinking or particular way of looking at the world....

A university professor went to visit a famous Zen
master. While the master quietly served tea, the
professor talkied about Zen. The master poured the
visitor's cup to the brim, and then kept pouring. The
professor watched the overflowing cup until he could
no longer restrain himself. "It's over-full! No more will
go in!" the professor blurted. "You are like this cup,"
the master replied, "How can I show you Zen unless
you first empty your cup."

Now that's precisely the reason why your type of belief, from what I've seen thus far, will work, whereas the religious defaults that churches bring onto their followers, are merely methods of stomping down and paralyzing peoples souls. Through your way, Buddha is comparable to the way I perceive my favorite thinkers, for example. A critical mind is a decent one.

^
Exactly. You get it. We on the same cloud now.

"Not everyone can afford to conduct life as a spiritual quest"? How else are humans supposed to remain alive and in good health, whilst being mentally decayed? It's precisely because people don't give a shit that they end up struggling in the gym to forget their third divorce. The abandonment of the mind leaves people without a direction and without knowledge of what's going on.
But to solve that, do people need higher authorities? I'll definately agree that some positive influence would be more than just welcome, but does that have to be a "higher authority"? A spiritual leader would be fine already. He wouldn't have to be worshipped or anything - it's the influence that counts.

Well, its true, thinking of the world as a whole, people cannot afford the sanctity required to think, contemplate and reflect. The Iraqi child, the Botswanian aids infected mother of 12, the sex slave from Hungary, the petrol-sniffing aboriginal, the 9-5 working class white man, people inevitablly have to make their own choice whether to be or not to be dumb deaf and blind, however, alot of people never even get to address such a decision given their circumstances in this world. For that reason I believe in order, in whatever form, provided it is of enlightened coscience (which is a big f-ing ask, so far the Western system of checks and balances is the next best thing, but can easily be thwarted by ignorant minds). It was only after man had adequately shielded himself from the harsh world, that he had the opportunity to explore such concepts and ask himself the profound questions. Thats what I meant when i said "not everybody can afford to conduct life as a spiritual guest". I don't believe government should be "higher" than the people, rather it only exists to facilitate our needs, it is only a tool, like a hammer or a nail...

Buddha came to be viewed as higher than the average person because he attained 'enlightenement' but enlightenment dosn't make you any higher than anybody, rather, to be enlightened is to know that you really don't know shit and that you really are not higher than anything, rather, you simply are, it may sound simple, but it is profound and to try to explain such concepts is like punching the air.  It was rather due to cultural and traditional reasons that Buddha came to be revered, also because people do not grasp Buddha's intent they look upon him in awe and worship him, however he was a normal man like you or me from birth to death, it was his mind's journey during his life that is notable.  Worship of something that is percieved as a higher authority is not wrong in itself, nothing is wrong in itself, however, it is that genuine seeking of understanding in whatever form that is essential, without that, the worship of a higher authority is pointless. Morales and understanding are things that need to be cultivated in people, not imposed, for that would defeat the purpose and nature of morales and understanding themself, it would be a contradiction.

A man who has had his way is seldom
happy, for generally he finds that
the way does not lead very far
on this earth of desires which can
never be fully staisfied.

-Joseph Conrad.

Its a daily conflict between man and best, we, strive for god and a better tomorrow
-The RZA, 'Biochemical Equation'.

Peace.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 05:45:34 AM by ILLuminatus Overfiendus »