Author Topic: ***New Audio***Ya Boy is About To Murdah Shit!!!  (Read 85 times)

Beads

• Lil Geezy
***New Audio***Ya Boy is About To Murdah Shit!!!
« on: April 23, 2008, 07:23:56 AM »
AS TAKEN FROM WWW.HIPHOPREALM.NET

$8.50

YA BOY-I'M BOUT TO MURDAH THIS SHIT! DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!!

Witty word play, amazing metaphors and a firm presence that can't be denied, are all things used to describe Hip-Hop heavyweight, Ya Boy. It seems like only a few years ago that the San Francisco emcee started to buzz and now there is no mistaking his place in Hip-Hop. From his early days with San Quinn to his Black Wall Street days to his K. Fed / Tila Tequila guest appearances, Ya Boy is always ahead of the curve and is always stealing the show. But don't let the names K. Fed and Tila Tequila fool you, YB is one of the most fierce and feared Emcees to clutch the mic.

Today, Ya Boy dropped, I'm About To Murdah Shit, another solid mixtape to add to your collection. If you liked The Fix or Optimus Rime you will love this new release. With tracks like Pick Me Up, I Don‘t Give A Fuck and Ride On Em, YB shows his dominance and firmly holds down his postion in the game.

Make sure you support this release and grab the digital download while you can! Make sure you visit Ya Boy and let him know what you think and pick up a limited edition Precise Music T-shirt while you're there!!!

Enjoy these tracks in the meantime.

Ya Boy-I Don‘t Give A Fuck

Ya Boy-Ride On Em