Author Topic: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter  (Read 1273 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2002, 02:52:27 PM »
You didn't piss me off because I was agreeing with pretty much everything you were speaking on.

Okay man, just makin sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

techniec

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2002, 05:20:05 PM »
yes killing is a form of resistance!! no my bad, handing our roses is ........ ???

fuck, those soldiers serving in the Palestinian terrorities
should be as brave and valiant as those 300 Refuse-niks, who see through the blood and smoke and refuse to serve in the occupied terrorities

and i to da geezy, the military censores its actions in the occupied terrorities, so are u sure u know whats REALLY happening in there,just wondering.......

techniec

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2002, 05:24:08 PM »
and basically infini put it down beautifully

we should fear God, yet love him as well, we are all servants of Him, so we should never lose our fear of him lest we reduce His prominence

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2002, 05:38:46 PM »
So if what you are saying is the true path in the islamic faith, then there is the biggest difference between Christians, and Muslims.

Jesus taught us to Love god. He also taugh god to love us, no matter what. We should always be mindful of what god could do if he wanted, but it isn't like that anymore, and won't be until satan (antichrist) walks amoung us again.

I hope you didn't twist me saying God is my friend as me saying I didn't fear. I meant what I said by knowing that only God can control my eternity, not a cop, not nature, not any human act of violence ect..

Once again, I'm not trying to turn you to christianity, just giving you my personal observations.

And you are right. Too many christians have a god complex. I wish everyone would worry about their own path, and not concern theirselves with telling others how to live their life, and focusing on the examples that you yourself stated with the police officer, neighbor, parents, ect..  It makes me sad. And christians that stray too far away from the true meaning, give the religion a bad name.

Jesus (peace be unto him) taught Muslims those same things, he is an exalted prophet in Islam just like Muhammad, (peace be unto him).

Jamal420

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2002, 07:40:22 PM »
i jus wanted to add something to this conversation....i dunno if anyone already mentioned this becuz i havent had time to read all the posts.....its a long thread.......but.....

muslims view the Bible and Torah as holy books , we believe in what is written in they say and we do not claim your holy books as false.....but we do believe they are incomplete because they were written before the life of Muhammed (peace be upon him)....which we believe is the last of the messengers

i'm glad christians as well as mulims post their opinions and views.....it helps us to understand each other, learn more about each other's religion, and we can see all the similarities that these two religions share....because we r not all that different.....we believe in the same SINGLE ALMIGHTY GOD.....except we refer to GOD as ALLAH

infinite59

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2002, 08:11:18 PM »
i jus wanted to add something to this conversation....i dunno if anyone already mentioned this becuz i havent had time to read all the posts.....its a long thread.......but.....

muslims view the Bible and Torah as holy books , we believe in what is written in they say and we do not claim your holy books as false.....but we do believe they are incomplete because they were written before the life of Muhammed (peace be upon him)....which we believe is the last of the messengers

i'm glad christians as well as mulims post their opinions and views.....it helps us to understand each other, learn more about each other's religion, and we can see all the similarities that these two religions share....because we r not all that different.....we believe in the same SINGLE ALMIGHTY GOD.....except we refer to GOD as ALLAH

WORD.  Al-Hamdu-Illah.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2002, 03:01:44 AM »
yes killing is a form of resistance!! no my bad, handing our roses is ........ ???

fuck, those soldiers serving in the Palestinian terrorities
should be as brave and valiant as those 300 Refuse-niks, who see through the blood and smoke and refuse to serve in the occupied terrorities

and i to da geezy, the military censores its actions in the occupied terrorities, so are u sure u know whats REALLY happening in there,just wondering.......

ok...i dont" mean to diss you or anythang but saying "fuck those soldiers" iz a very ignorent statement....by sayin it you also diss me and my friendz who go there and get killed...
do you think that it"z their choice to go wherever they"re sent? those r decisionz coming from tha government.
second of all....as you know we have every teen at 18 yearz old going to tha army...and even peepz who already served still r considered spare soljhaz on whatever duty they were...so even if there iz a normal secret keepin" (after all it"z da millitarry...) peepz iz aware of whaz going on.....now...do you think we should leave GAZA and tha west bank and let terroristz come in as if it waz their back yard?....FUCK THAT...FUCK THAt shit....NO FUCKIN way we gonna alow them come in and kill us and our familyz....
i repeat tha soljhaz ain"t sent to kill palestinianz they r sent there to prevent terroristz from gettin in...and yea...also kill terorristz they know fa sho" iz gonna make moves...
of course as in every war there iz inocent peepz dieing"...but they r dieing on both sidez.
now as for those refuse-nikz .....tha harm that they cauzed Israel wit their sudden" change of mind or whatever waz going through their head when they did that....iz visable...yea of course there iz alwayz place for moralz...but this iz a war...and thingz happen...we"re fightin for our place under tha sun....what they did waz very iresponsable...i can understand tha stress they were under since tha beginin of tha Intifaada...but this waz straight up fallin under presure...

p.s you seem to be mo critical of Israel that tryies to protect itself from terroristz than of tha terorrism supportin"-inconect people killing-unwillin to leave in peace-leadership of tha authority(notice:not tha palestinianz....tha headz of tha authority...most notably Y. Arafat)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

techniec

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2002, 03:15:39 AM »
first of all homie, u off line...

i didnt say "fuck those soldiers"

i just said "fuck" at the beginning of the sentence

"fuck, those soldiers..."

youre right it would be incorrect of me to address those soldiers by that regard because your govt fucks up not the people

ok so next time look out for the commas homeboy

as for leaving the gaza to the terrorists...

the second you leave gaza and west bank, terrorism will be finished,
Hamas and Islamic Jihad dont recognize Israels right to exist, yeah thats true, but Al Aqsa Bridgades and PFLP, as well as Fatah would all accept peace and Hamas and Islamic Jihad would lose all the support they have

Hamas and Islamic Jihad only have support rite now cuz there are no options left

as for criticizing Israelis more than Palestinians....

I condemn suicide attacks in civilian areas
I condemn intentionally targeting of civilians
I denounce the PLO, i think they became an inefficiant corrupt body a long time ago
but you cant denounce the victims more than the oppressors....

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2002, 03:34:55 AM »
first of all homie, u off line...

i didnt say "fuck those soldiers"

i just said "fuck" at the beginning of the sentence

"fuck, those soldiers..."

youre right it would be incorrect of me to address those soldiers by that regard because your govt fucks up not the people

ok so next time look out for the commas homeboy

as for leaving the gaza to the terrorists...

the second you leave gaza and west bank, terrorism will be finished,
Hamas and Islamic Jihad dont recognize Israels right to exist, yeah thats true, but Al Aqsa Bridgades and PFLP, as well as Fatah would all accept peace and Hamas and Islamic Jihad would lose all the support they have

Hamas and Islamic Jihad only have support rite now cuz there are no options left

as for criticizing Israelis more than Palestinians....

I condemn suicide attacks in civilian areas
I condemn intentionally targeting of civilians
I denounce the PLO, i think they became an inefficiant corrupt body a long time ago
but you cant denounce the victims more than the oppressors....

:)...i"m glad we cleared that missunderstandin about "fuck, those soljhaz"...ok now to tha arguement...
go figga who iz tha victim...and why do you use tha word opressor....you should use tha word agressor...if tha palestinianz have their own authority...what opresion r you talkin about ....if they have their place...how can we possibly opress them....if you mean tha soljhaz...i told you what they r doing in GAZA and tha WEST bank...
now as for what you said about tha terroristic actz stopin if tha soljhaz would get out of GAZA and tha west bank...
why do you think they came in , in tha first place....cauze they planned an army trip to da occupied territoryz?...think about it ...they came in cauze there waz no other choice...i promiss you no Israeli enjoyz serving there...now as for our government being fucked up....you see...WE r democratical...and alow me to remind you that tha mess started when Barak waz da prime (he iz a left wing guy)...and he gave arfat 97%of tha demand. on camp david......if you recall....arfat din"t take prolly tha most generous offer any Israeli government would ever agree to give.... Yaser declined it....
so really iz OUR gov tha one datz fucked up?
than tha Intifaada kicked in...which waz a matter of time we all knew were arfatz decline leadz...and than SHaron tha right wing guy gettz ellected...createz a national support government and startz workin on what waz left to him by the previous prime....still sharon iz very very compromizing for a right wing guy.....you should know it...so i don"t think our governement iz in anyway responsable for whatz going on....it"z all Arafatz and hiz suroundinz folt.

techniec

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2002, 03:39:12 AM »
regardless of whether it was Israels best offer or not
it wasnt a right offer

israel needs to withdraw from 100% of the West Bank and Gaza, and Golah Heights

dismantle all settlements cuz those are fuckin illegal
right of return...that can be negotiated

in return, PLO recognizes Israel and clamps down on terrorists but Arafat is a proxie

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2002, 03:55:27 AM »
regardless of whether it was Israels best offer or not
it wasnt a right offer

israel needs to withdraw from 100% of the West Bank and Gaza, and Golah Heights

dismantle all settlements cuz those are fuckin illegal
right of return...that can be negotiated

in return, PLO recognizes Israel and clamps down on terrorists but Arafat is a proxie

this waz all mo less possible when  Barak waz here...now after all ths fuckin Intifaada....i doubt they will get anythang....
second....Israel must not negotiate under fire.
and.... oh JOY tha PLO will recognize Israel...whoohoo oh happy day...really?....this iz what we have existed for...come on man...who cares about those fuckin terorristz...
look what happent after we gave LEBANON that security zone....now tha hizballa just haz better positionz to bomb us.

p.s as for tha setellmentz...did ya know they weren"t even in tha palestinian originall demand?...it"z just one of tha shitz they use to show they have reasonz for tha terorristic actz....

Jamal420

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2002, 07:05:38 AM »
^ what gave Israel a right to set up a country on Palestinian land in the first place?.....u know Israel only been around for like 60 years........

Jamal420

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2002, 07:13:00 AM »
dont take me the wrong way I am glad that Jews got to establish a country of their own that they can call home.....but the point of my previous post was to tell u to take things from the perspective of the Palestinians......they had been living there for centuries and all of a sudden a whole new government comes into being and takes away half the land......how would u feel in their position?.....so i hope u can see why these people are filled wit this kind of anger.....

personally I hope this conflict ends as soon as possible because all the lives being lost on both sides are not worth this battle.....I dont take sides....I think both sides are wrong

Jamal420

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2002, 07:15:07 AM »
infinite59 i'm sorry if i have messed up ur muslim newsletter post.....we should have started a new thread for the previous discussion

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2002, 07:48:39 AM »
^ what gave Israel a right to set up a country on Palestinian land in the first place?.....u know Israel only been around for like 60 years........

hmmm.....letz think...you"ve read tha bible?...na seriouslly man aside of this land being hystoryclly jewish land...tha palestinianz themselves exist basiclly on paper just like Israel if we look at this practiclly...tha so called palestinian declaration said "every one who lived in palestine since year so and so iz considered palestinian"....this iz basiclly what waz uniting these people in tha beginin"...

p.s this declaration waz formed yearz after the Yeshuv started.