Author Topic: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter  (Read 1217 times)

techniec

Re: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2002, 09:34:30 AM »

OH MY GOD....i din"t expect such a NAZI post in this century....no diss...but did you see what you waz typing..."jewz run tha u.s and not tha americanz"....and you talkin about right wing?...man...this iz tha most w.a.s.p shit i heared\read in tha last year....as for tha numbaz you brought....do you think thingz iz all even in a war...?...
first of all there iz many terrroristic org. peepz in tha authority.....not a suprise in a terrorism suportin authority like tha palestinian authority....and peepz that just r payed(if they payed they do it...cauze there iz lotsa poor peepz in tha authority...aks arafat about tha support money datz lieing on hiz bank acound) to subatage some ish might be considered terroristz....i sware to anyone who will ever spitt this statement...Israel hAZ no intention nor tha will to hurt inocent people (unlike the authority)...if tragic mistakes happend and incoent people die...it"z very sad....but what esle do you expect in a war....tha terorristz comin into israel hurt many mo inocent poeple....we got every coupla dayz or so reportz about babyz loosin their lives....

now mo about that shit....about israel being tha most powerfull....damn this iz a very......very ignorent statement...
do you think that tha most powerfull country (hmmm...USA)
would fuck for such a long time wit some terorristz desturbing it"z peace....look at what tha statez did to afganistan...yall gotta abe kidden".

youre the same guy who told me that if youre against the Israeli govt, youre a nazi, cut that shit out homes, Jews run the american govt, thats no opinion,

and about how israelis not targeting civilians'

how do u explain lil kids gettin capped in the head execution style, that shit was caught on French camera, how do u explain, homes being demolished?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2002, 10:53:24 AM »
LOL yo geezzy yeah i would be shocked too but ya gotta get the real info about your country and people and not the media bullshit, its sad but true,  so whoever speaks the truth nowdays is a nazi?

and yes they would be fuckin around this long and killin em off slowly cause if they just wiped the palestinans out the arab countries and a lot of other countries wouldnt have that shit and WWIII would break out

now please dont even call my shit ignorant, peace

techniec

;DRe: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2002, 05:27:12 PM »
Khafesho kuni

i dont need your help

;D
i had to get ya back for bending me over in the last post lol

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2002, 11:29:56 PM »
geezy answer this

if Israel had the right to take back the land they lived in thousands of years ago but Palestinians were settled in the region at the time of Israeli takeover then should the U.S. have to give the Native Americans all the land they demand ?

never gonna happen is it ?
why does everything only go one way?

lol man...there were no palestinianz untill like about 100 yearz ago...THEY EXIST ONLY ON PAPER....tha palestinian declaration anounced dat a palestinian iz anyone who lived in palestine since year so and so...and it waz created many yearz after tha jewish YESHUV started...they were peepz from diffrend tribes and placez that found their common cauze to get tha jewz outa here.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2002, 11:44:59 PM »

youre the same guy who told me that if youre against the Israeli govt, youre a nazi, cut that shit out homes, Jews run the american govt, thats no opinion,

and about how israelis not targeting civilians'

how do u explain lil kids gettin capped in the head execution style, that shit was caught on French camera, how do u explain, homes being demolished?

yea i"m the one who told you this...and it"z true....if there waz no Israel all them neo nazi groupz would find much mo support while the so called "anoyin" jews would be still tha reachest and tha most succsesfull....so there would be tha  3"d world war in no time...Isarel waz created basicly to decrease tha number of jews in th world...THIS iz a no doubt arguement.
as for jewz runnin tha statez...this statement iz loughable(no diss)...do you think that if jews would run tha statez there would be a palestinian authority...lol...if this waz true man....there would be no PLO...no Hamaz no FATAH....there would be no arafat....ya know why?...cauze they would be all destroyed...look what statez were doing to afgan after tha twinz...look what happent in vietnam...come on.
do you realy think that tha most powerfull (as you call us) peopele in tha world would let this mothafucka explode in our restaurantz....man you gotta stop readin sience fiction and shit. cut this jewz-Illuminati crap...this iz a no-statment
as for yo french reporterz camera...lol...did you know bout tha camera-supllying program?...palestianz who support all kinda terorristic so called liberation programz get cameraz...and while kidz provoking IL soljhaz wit stones...or some palestinan boy shot by some palestinain(by mistake letz asume) that walkz around hiz city wit illegal weaponz in front of cameraz...filmz tha lil boy...and sayez it iz a boy killed by IL soljhaz...there waz a number of shitz like this proven.
now...if there do happen mistakes and incoent peepz do get killed by IL soljhaz...what do you expect in a war?...tha soljaz gotta check everythang...everythang....and be in full control not to alow terorristz in....at leat tha soljha zdont' do it by intention....our army got a very strict moral code...believe me i know better about this....i"m 18...what meanz...-ARMY man...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2002, 11:52:04 PM »
LOL yo geezzy yeah i would be shocked too but ya gotta get the real info about your country and people and not the media bullshit, its sad but true,  so whoever speaks the truth nowdays is a nazi?

and yes they would be fuckin around this long and killin em off slowly cause if they just wiped the palestinans out the arab countries and a lot of other countries wouldnt have that shit and WWIII would break out

now please dont even call my shit ignorant, peace

lol..man you don"t speak tha truth...you basicly speak rumorz...read my reply to techniec about tha jewz controlin tha u.s...
believe me that we here inside know much better than any kid who watchez tha newz and thinkz he knowez fuckin everythang....damn we live it man....you see it on T.V.....so plz...don"t teach me...i know what i"M talkin about.

lol...who told you israeliz wipe palestinianz in other arab countryz alow me to remind you that tha one who wiped hell lotsa palestinainz waz tha king of jordan HUSIEN after they took over that whole territory past tha west bank (it belonged to jordan at that time and some of it does now)...we don"t wipe peepz we try to wipe out terroristz that threaten our lives...just like tha statez nowadayz.
and basicly no arab country wantz them on it"Z territory as well thatz where tha Egyptian,Serian (and otherz) support iz comin from not from any islamic brotherhood feelingz....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2002, 07:32:41 PM »
Palastiniens just hate jews, they dont care about owning the land etc, I mean looks how SMALL israel is...they probly just hate jews, so even if the Jews give up their SMALL peice of land they will still get heat by fuckin palasteniens...

when do u hear of an israeli going in palastien and bombing clubs for teens, or killing lil 5 year old children that dont understand in this shit?! never!!! but all I hear about in the paper is another fuckin suicide bomber going in busses, clubs, nursery homes, whatever and killing little innocent children...its against the jewish religion to kill, only kill if neccesary and thats when jews kill, when they are being attacked by retarded palasteniens throwing rocks...jews are the good guys in this, I aint gunna be racist, but im sick of hearing about little 5 year old kids getting bombed by terrorist bombers on the news....Its sad, shit like this happens on weekly basis in israel...whatever, i aint gunna argue, its usless...theres too many palestiniens who are gunna defend themselves on this board (way more than jews)...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2002, 10:11:28 PM »
as long as we"re on tha topic...yesterday waz comitted another suicide xplosion in NATANIA....i dunno if yall heared it....cauze ya know how tha media treadz IL from outside...
it"z like about 100 injured and 20 died by now(it aint final cauze peepz might die during an operation and shit)....tha fag dressed as a women got into a hotelz loby near tha dinning place and xploded (alow me to remind yall that it waz tha passover evening...and tonz of peepz waz there celebrating)
....one celebration... i"d say.  :'(...R.I.P.

Don Seer

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2002, 10:18:55 PM »
i heard about that last night on the news  :'(

techniec

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2002, 01:21:17 AM »
RIP

that was fuckin retarted, i mean, bombing a hotel wont end the occupation.....

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2002, 08:48:08 AM »
more newz:at this moment i"m listenin to tha newz dat were longered to mo than 2 hourz now....a family iz being held up as hostagez by some terorrist at their own house. 3 people out tha family r already dead....and 1 iz injured. mo shit...damn.

R.I.P once again :'(

techniec

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2002, 08:50:18 AM »
Palastiniens just hate jews, they dont care about owning the land etc, I mean looks how SMALL israel is...they probly just hate jews, so even if the Jews give up their SMALL peice of land they will still get heat by fuckin palasteniens...

when do u hear of an israeli going in palastien and bombing clubs for teens, or killing lil 5 year old children that dont understand in this shit?! never!!! but all I hear about in the paper is another fuckin suicide bomber going in busses, clubs, nursery homes, whatever and killing little innocent children...its against the jewish religion to kill, only kill if neccesary and thats when jews kill, when they are being attacked by retarded palasteniens throwing rocks...jews are the good guys in this, I aint gunna be racist, but im sick of hearing about little 5 year old kids getting bombed by terrorist bombers on the news....Its sad, shit like this happens on weekly basis in israel...whatever, i aint gunna argue, its usless...theres too many palestiniens who are gunna defend themselves on this board (way more than jews)...

a jew from america,

how could possibly understand our side?.....

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2002, 10:00:38 AM »
more newz:at this moment i"m listenin to tha newz dat were longered to mo than 2 hourz now....a family iz being held up as hostagez by some terorrist at their own house. 3 people out tha family r already dead....and 1 iz injured. mo shit...damn.

R.I.P once again :'(

damn it"z 4 dead people now...tha injured one died....

R.I.P

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2002, 10:04:18 AM »
damn this is fucked up, bad....R.I.P

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Joachim

« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2002, 10:08:36 AM »

damn it"z 4 dead people now...tha injured one died....

R.I.P

You know there will be reprisals for the bombing, and id lay money on more Palestinian's being killed, will you be crying then? Your all as bad as each other, when are y'all (both Israel + Palestine) gonna realise that the violence gets nobody anywhere, y'all gotta put faith in the political process, look at Northern Ireland for example. Believe me i know.

However it was a horrible attack on innocent civillians, R.I.P to those who died in this callous act. It's time everyone dropped the animosity and worked shit out, this has gone on far too long y'all...