Author Topic: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter  (Read 1271 times)

infinite59

Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter
« on: March 23, 2002, 05:49:57 PM »
Assulamulakum Brothers. In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful! All praises are due to Allah, the Lord of all worlds! Salutations and Blessings to brothers Prince Techniec, Infinite, Illicit, I BO, 7TH, Doggystylin, Jamal, Roccy, NimaDPG, PakiGangsta, BL7, Cant C Me, Waswipp, and H20Proof.

Quote from the Qu'ran for the week: Dealing with Reciprocity, "Revenge, Retaliation, and Get Back."

Surah 2
"But if they cease,
Let there be no hostility
Except to those
Who practice oppresion"
- If the opposite party ceases to persecute you, your hostility ends with them as a party, but it does not mean you become friends to oppresion.  Your fight is against wrong; there should be no rancour against men.

Islamic Hip-Hop Quote of the Week:  Comes from our brother MC Ren off "The Villian In Black" album
"I Don't eat swine but I'll take a turkey burger/
I can't fade worms/
That pork's full of germs/"
and
"Blind your sight/
From the shit that I recite/
Live from Compton/
It's Saturday Night/
But ain't no jokes/
Cause I don't play that shit/
Niggaz you know I ain't no muthafuckin comic/
Droppin Street Knowledge/
Plus a nigga Islamic/"

Salam brothers: That is all for this week.  One life, One love, and One God.  Let's all unite under the oneness of God.   Salam. ~1~

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2002, 07:48:27 PM »
Nice shit Infinite......

If u really do drop this kinda knowledge every week from now on then mad props goes out 2 u......

Dat MC Ren rhyme waz pretty tight, I neva heard dat before, Ima d/l dat......

MB Reppin....... ;D.......Holla.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2002, 08:00:18 PM »
Nice shit Infinite......

If u really do drop this kinda knowledge every week from now on then mad props goes out 2 u......

Dat MC Ren rhyme waz pretty tight, I neva heard dat before, Ima d/l dat......

MB Reppin....... ;D.......Holla.

Thanks brother man.... those were quotes from two different songs off of Villian In Black, "Keepin It Real" and "Live From Compton It's Saturday Night"

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2002, 08:20:32 PM »

"I Don't eat swine but I'll take a turkey burger/
I can't fade worms/
That pork's full of germs/"
and
"Blind your sight/
From the shit that I recite/
Live from Compton/
It's Saturday Night/
But ain't no jokes/
Cause I don't play that shit/
Niggaz you know I ain't no muthafuckin comic/
Droppin Street Knowledge/
Plus a nigga Islamic/"

I know that song, but i never even payed attention to what he meant.  That's kinda dope.

Jamal420

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2002, 08:22:50 PM »
infinite....thank you very much 4 the post.....did u jus start this or have u been postin the "muslim newsletter" 4 a while now?...cuz i'm new at the board and its coo to read sumthin like this once in a while

keep it up brother

PoeticJustice

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2002, 11:28:28 PM »
as yall know i aint a religeous person i decided to check a few of infinites post to see wtf he talken about.. and from a person blind to religeon.. it seems ur quote was basically sayen.. dont show hostitlity to sumone unless they show opression.. i dun understand what that means.. but correct me if im wrong isnt that telling u to show hostility to ppl? im jsut curious..
holla

~1~

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2002, 04:57:51 AM »
Thanks Infinite nice post.

techniec

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2002, 06:15:40 AM »
as yall know i aint a religeous person i decided to check a few of infinites post to see wtf he talken about.. and from a person blind to religeon.. it seems ur quote was basically sayen.. dont show hostitlity to sumone unless they show opression.. i dun understand what that means.. but correct me if im wrong isnt that telling u to show hostility to ppl? im jsut curious..
holla

~1~

show hostility to those who oppress u, basically defend yourself but dont be an aggressor...

peace

techniec

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2002, 06:16:15 AM »
btw

jazakumullah infini for the newsletter, keep em coming, u need help holla at me...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2002, 07:24:22 AM »

show hostility to those who oppress u, basically defend yourself but dont be an aggressor...

peace

whoa...lines like this might rase alot of contrevercy...i mean...if you think about it...this iz one of tha fulez dat might and prolly already have been used by terroristic relegiouslly fanatic organisationz....tha whole Gihad concept iz made from lines like this one.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

techniec

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2002, 07:26:16 AM »
so basically we shouldnt defend ourselves?

i mean suicide bombers in discos are stupid, thats fuckin dumb
i condemn that to the fullest...........

but palestinians killing israeli soldiers in the west bank and gaza, thats legitimate resistance.........

BL7

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2002, 08:04:16 AM »
Good post Infinite. Nice quotes too, I didn't even know MC Ren was a Muslim.  ???

Peace out....

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2002, 08:08:21 AM »
so basically we shouldnt defend ourselves?

i mean suicide bombers in discos are stupid, thats fuckin dumb
i condemn that to the fullest...........

but palestinians killing israeli soldiers in the west bank and gaza, thats legitimate resistance.........

Killings a form of legitimate resistance?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2002, 08:39:13 AM »

Killings a form of legitimate resistance?

thank you...dis iz^ exactlly what i waz gonna say...

but palestinians killing israeli soldiers in the west bank and gaza, thats legitimate resistance

tha ISRAELI soljhaz ain"t sent to GAZA and tha west bank for fun you know......do you think that any of us enjoy servin at tha hot spottz....dayyum tha soljhaz iz da ones dat suffer tha most...and most consistentlly. tha soljhaz sent to GAZA and tha west bank r there to prevent terroristz from gettin out of there...come on...even when tha soljhaz r there there iz enough terorristz mannagin to get out of there...so we need them to be there to protect tha sevilianz inside Israel.
tha soljhaz ain"t sent there to kill palestinianz...so what protection r you exactlly talkin about?.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2002, 09:38:36 AM »
holla

~1~

Islam, is in my opinion more realistic then Christianity.  Chritianity describes the way the world should be, and Islam describes the way the world is, in addition to how it should be.  Like Techniec said, show hostility to those who oppress you, but don't be the aggresor.  Turnin the other cheek, isn't always realistic.  Which has been shown in the American-Afgan War, neither side chose to turn the other cheek.  Although I believe it could have been done.  It is more valued to practice non-violent resistence in Islam. Islam is a way of life.  It's a complete religion, the Qu'ran leaves no stone unturned. It is socio-political, socio-religious, socio-economical, educational, legislative, judicial, and militaristic system garbed in religious terminology.  Our prophets, are humans, who recieved prophetic messages from God.  (Allah)  There have been hundreds of prophets, even some who are still unknown I believe, since the begining of time, who spoke of One God. Abraham, peace be unto him, Moses, peace be unto him, Noah, peace be unto him, Mary, peace be unto her, Jesus Christ, peace be unto him, Muhammad, peace be unto him, and some even believe Noble Drew Ali and Elijah Muhammad to be the prophets who revealed the truth of God to the lost tribe of Shabazz, and other lost and destitute descendants of the trans-atlantic slave trade.  Islam has always been one of the more dominant religions in Africa.  Consequently, many slave descendants have been robbed of their true name and religion.  However, I myself, am an orthodox Muslim so I refer to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be unto him, as the last in a long line of devinely inspired messengers of God. (Allah)  ~1~