Author Topic: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter  (Read 1220 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2002, 08:09:23 AM »
I agree with Igeezy...Whats up with all these palastiniens killing all these little jewish children nowadays? I mean I cant wake up without hearing about another bombing in Israel etc...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jamal420

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2002, 08:24:28 AM »
i know that Jews lived there before the Palestinians a long time ago, and then the Palestinians controlled the area for the last couple centuries before the Holocaust and Jews needing a state of their own (which I think was a good thing because the Jewish people of the world needed and should have a place to call home).......but if that is the case......then the Native Americans should be allowed to take as much land in the United States as they want and call it their own......because they were here first and americans have only been here for the last couple centuries......

and what sccit said.....I agree....I never said Palestinians were doing any good by killing Israelis......the terrorists are just as fuckin retarded as the Israeli army

too many people die in that region everyday.....thas why i said earlier that i hope peace will come about them soon

Jamal420

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2002, 08:35:44 AM »
could everyone please read my post on PAGE 2 of the thread thats named BOARD DISCUSSION: IS U.S. JUSTIFIED IN ATTACKING......

if u read that you'll see how fucced up the Israeli army is along with its government......i know the Palestinian suicide bombers are even more retarded......but we know that because we always get to see that on TV.....every time Israelis get killed its on TV right away......but as you can tell from reading the article there are many things going the other way that we DONT GET TO SEE

i'm not making this a jewish vs. muslim thing....at least i'm not trying to.....i got nothing against jews....as a matter of fact i have more jewish friends than i do muslim ones......it is something between the Israeli government which can be wrong at times and the retarded suicide bombers whohave been brainwashed by that muthaphucca arafat

techniec

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2002, 08:42:29 AM »
those settlements are so fuckin illegal man!

think about it

the israeli govt has been sending in thousands of jews in to arab east jerusalem, so that slowly palestinians lose control of their land

thats in essence ethnic relocation which is one of the characteristics of ethnic cleansing

Jamal420

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2002, 08:44:42 AM »
the corrupt ass media pisses me off

techniec

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2002, 08:47:50 AM »
the corrupt ass media pisses me off

thats cuz most media conglomerates, are owned by jews or right wing americans with financial connections to Israel

the Jewish lobby in Washington is imcomprehensibly huge!

Jamal420

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2002, 08:57:43 AM »
u know everyone says that U.S. is the most powerful....but theoretically it isnt........Israel is........cuz Israel got the U.S. on check....U.S. dont wanna fucc up its relations wit Israel cuz Israelis (jews) got so much fuccin money invested in the U.S.....we fucc wit Israel....our economy fucced

Doggystylin

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2002, 10:25:12 AM »

well bassicly the jews run the US not the americans, so no matter what israel does their never gonna stop suporting them, the jews have so much power right now, and wtf? have you seen the numbers? in the past year 1300 palestinians have been killed and 300 israelis, now you tell me thats even, and what soilders beat palestinians for fun and probably shoot a few if they get bored around there,lol, naw probably not but anyways, what about that soilder that shot a kid last year? now dont tell me palestinians are the ones doin all the killing

ROCCY

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2002, 04:53:57 PM »
yo i thought u was a white dude infinite
why the fucc u fools talkin about religion this isnt WEST COAST RELIGION BOARD, or church or should i say CHUUUUUCH
man there are alot of gay peeps on here

Shut the fuck up..

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2002, 06:42:45 PM »
man this is some fuckin bullshit changin around my words man, if yall like islam so much start an islam forum muthafuckaz. this is west coast shit forum
DMD 4 MODERATOR!

Youngster323

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2002, 06:46:59 PM »
man this is some fuckin bullshit changin around my words man, if yall like islam so much start an islam forum muthafuckaz. this is west coast shit forum
DMD 4 MODERATOR!

if u notice when u click on "Anything Goes" u enter some place where u can post about um ANYTHING!

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2002, 06:48:45 PM »
aiight good post homie i feel ya its squashed
be a man 2 and squash it also

Youngster323

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2002, 06:51:19 PM »
aiight good post homie i feel ya its squashed
be a man 2 and squash it also

lol squash what beef? But there whatever, beef squashed

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2002, 02:53:16 AM »

well bassicly the jews run the US not the americans, so no matter what israel does their never gonna stop suporting them, the jews have so much power right now, and wtf? have you seen the numbers? in the past year 1300 palestinians have been killed and 300 israelis, now you tell me thats even, and what soilders beat palestinians for fun and probably shoot a few if they get bored around there,lol, naw probably not but anyways, what about that soilder that shot a kid last year? now dont tell me palestinians are the ones doin all the killing

OH MY GOD....i din"t expect such a NAZI post in this century....no diss...but did you see what you waz typing..."jewz run tha u.s and not tha americanz"....and you talkin about right wing?...man...this iz tha most w.a.s.p shit i heared\read in tha last year....as for tha numbaz you brought....do you think thingz iz all even in a war...?...
first of all there iz many terrroristic org. peepz in tha authority.....not a suprise in a terrorism suportin authority like tha palestinian authority....and peepz that just r payed(if they payed they do it...cauze there iz lotsa poor peepz in tha authority...aks arafat about tha support money datz lieing on hiz bank acound) to subatage some ish might be considered terroristz....i sware to anyone who will ever spitt this statement...Israel hAZ no intention nor tha will to hurt inocent people (unlike the authority)...if tragic mistakes happend and incoent people die...it"z very sad....but what esle do you expect in a war....tha terorristz comin into israel hurt many mo inocent poeple....we got every coupla dayz or so reportz about babyz loosin their lives....

now mo about that shit....about israel being tha most powerfull....damn this iz a very......very ignorent statement...
do you think that tha most powerfull country (hmmm...USA)
would fuck for such a long time wit some terorristz desturbing it"z peace....look at what tha statez did to afganistan...yall gotta abe kidden".
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Jamal420

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2002, 07:53:00 AM »
geezy answer this

if Israel had the right to take back the land they lived in thousands of years ago but Palestinians were settled in the region at the time of Israeli takeover then should the U.S. have to give the Native Americans all the land they demand ?

never gonna happen is it ?
why does everything only go one way?