Author Topic: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter  (Read 1215 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2002, 10:20:06 AM »

You know there will be reprisals for the bombing, and id lay money on more Palestinian's being killed, will you be crying then? Your all as bad as each other, when are y'all (both Israel + Palestine) gonna realise that the violence gets nobody anywhere, y'all gotta put faith in the political process, look at Northern Ireland for example. Believe me i know.

However it was a horrible attack on innocent civillians, R.I.P to those who died in this callous act. It's time everyone dropped the animosity and worked shit out, this has gone on far too long y'all...

as for fixing tha shit:
easier said than done....

besides....i"ll say this again ISRAEL haz no intention killin inocent people unlike tha authority and itz terorristz...so there iz no way you can put Israel in tha same moral category wit tha authority.not even near it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Joachim

« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2002, 10:29:08 AM »

as for fixing tha shit:
easier said than done....

I understand, theres alot of fanatics, who think by dying and killing innocents, they become heros or martyrs. But honestly, how many innocent Israelis + Palestinians have too die before people realise the violence does nothing but lead to more violence. I dont know what an be done, but cats gotta stop pointing fingers, 5 of my close friends are Pakistani Muslims, and their mosque has voiced concerns over muslim ignorance towards the matter. But as this thread has shown it goes both ways. The violence is sickening.

Doggystylin

« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2002, 10:40:52 AM »
IMO nik shouldnt be talkin on this, lol....i mean atleast I geezy comes with facts and reasonable shit...well  :-/....anywas i mean nik is comin out and sayin palestinians are the bad guys and jews are the good? what type of shit is that? there are good and bad on both sides. comon yall lets look at this at a different view.....

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2002, 11:08:22 AM »

I understand, theres alot of fanatics, who think by dying and killing innocents, they become heros or martyrs. But honestly, how many innocent Israelis + Palestinians have too die before people realise the violence does nothing but lead to more violence. I dont know what an be done, but cats gotta stop pointing fingers, 5 of my close friends are Pakistani Muslims, and their mosque has voiced concerns over muslim ignorance towards the matter. But as this thread has shown it goes both ways. The violence is sickening.

first of all i"ll repeat Israel haz no intention in killing inocent citizentz....tha once who get killed by intention r tha ones who want and come to kill.
second of all, tha palestinian authority gained alot of support money over tha yearz from countryz...and where did you think that money went?....waz it used by tha authority headz to build some helpfull or needed institutionz for their people....-i"ll answer...NO....and you can see it by tha poorness tha palestinian people r living in......tha money however iz used to support terorristic organizsionz and support familyz of tha so called shahidz who agree to go and xplode in some public place....some also lay on tha headz bank acountz (tha mathematicz done show that one head can be reacher than tha whole fuckin authority all in all..)
third...if tha so critical world would like to help tha palestinian people(and it includez the muslim countryz....that r basicly humangouslly rich from oil) believe me they would do it....the palestinian people got like a number of millionz people living there....what is just enough to create a nice standart u.s.a style sized city....so it"z basiclly a filthy...filthy political game...to live israel trapped in between terroristz and rival arab countryz(arab countryz that basiclly use tha palestinianz as a weapon against Israel) that threaten our existence....why...cauze neither of"em care....they all care about their assez and only know how to be critical...if tha world would like to stop tha violence they would stop tha desperation of tha people that sign up to terorristic orgz cauze they don"t have shit....israel iz not tha calliber of country to do missionz like that we basiclly r a small dependent country.

p.s tha so critical world iz tha one that should stop pointin dawg.

ROCCY

« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2002, 11:30:08 AM »
there are good and bad on both sides.

I agree with u 100% ..

Joachim

« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2002, 11:48:02 AM »

third...if tha so critical world would like to help tha palestinian people(and it includez the muslim countryz....that r basicly humangouslly rich from oil) believe me they would do it....the palestinian people got like a number of millionz people living there....what is just enough to create a nice standart u.s.a style sized city....so it"z basiclly a filthy...filthy political game...to live israel trapped in between terroristz and rival arab countryz(arab countryz that basiclly use tha palestinianz as a weapon against Israel) that threaten our existence....why...cauze neither of"em care....they all care about their assez and only know how to be critical...if tha world would like to stop tha violence they would stop tha desperation of tha people that sign up to terorristic orgz cauze they don"t have shit....israel iz not tha calliber of country to do missionz like that we basiclly r a small dependent country.

p.s tha so critical world iz tha one that should stop pointin dawg.

Firstly, you keep saying the israeli government has no intention in killing innocents, yet your government consistently does kill innocents.

And your saying the critical world should stop pointin fingers, if it wasnt for other countries your country would've wiped the Palestinians out by now. The reason the U.S doesnt step in is because of the middle eastern oil, as long as Israel have power, so do they. The UK has no reason to get involved, we got our own shit to do, we cant be dealing with your problems. We WANT to stop the violence, but y'all CAN stop the violence, theres a big difference.

I was staying neutral in this argument, cause of the amount of Muslims here outweighs the Jews but you've got a complex about how innocent your country is. Bullshit homie, Ariel Sharon and Arafat are both guilty of some bullshit, as are Blair and Bush. Im just being real with you now.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2002, 12:03:54 AM »

Firstly, you keep saying the israeli government has no intention in killing innocents, yet your government consistently does kill innocents.

And your saying the critical world should stop pointin fingers, if it wasnt for other countries your country would've wiped the Palestinians out by now. The reason the U.S doesnt step in is because of the middle eastern oil, as long as Israel have power, so do they. The UK has no reason to get involved, we got our own shit to do, we cant be dealing with your problems. We WANT to stop the violence, but y'all CAN stop the violence, theres a big difference.

I was staying neutral in this argument, cause of the amount of Muslims here outweighs the Jews but you've got a complex about how innocent your country is. Bullshit homie, Ariel Sharon and Arafat are both guilty of some bullshit, as are Blair and Bush. Im just being real with you now.

man...did you see me saying tha countryz should not get involved?....what i said iz dat instead of shittin on Israel"z so called unadequate actionz(which r not inadequate in fact...)
and that whole "letz stop tha violance " talk....tha world should help them create a finnansial \economycal base.....not send them weaponz like tha other arab countryz do(weird isn"t it.......they can efford large amountz of weaponz...but they can"t create a nice economical base....this just proves my statment about tha arab countryz using tha palestinianz as a weapon against Israel)
first you"re saying dat tha countryz should be invloved....and than you say that it"z our problem and we should handle it.....this iz just how it iz in tha world man.....this hypocracy killz inocent people man....if tha countryz can preach and shit....and activate their political weight to make us do what they want...why won"t they do somethin" themselves.....tha headz of tha countryz know much better than me how they can help....but i"ll tell you this....they CAN(read my previous post again)....tha question iz why haven"t they done anythang yet....(you"re saying tha U.K shouln"t be involved...man tha u.k iz invloved from day one....see "tha british mandat" on palestine).....tha statez helpz us like crazy financially....why can"t it help tha authority tha same way(cauze of tha oil?....so they worry mo about their riches than about human lives?)....you"re wrong ....very wrong saying it"z our buisness....this typa fuedz iz tha ones tha have tha most potensial to create tha third world war....
as for sharon being as guilty as arafat....lol....thatz loughable....tha INTIFADA started be4 ashron waz even a prime minister....back when it started Ehud barak waz tha prime minister and he offered tha biggest...and tha most generous offer to tha palestinianz any ISRAELI LEADr haz ever offered be4...he gave them 97% of tha demand...and arafat still declined it....why?...-go back to one of my previous replyez on tha thread.

AS FOR THIS:
"you keep saying the israeli government has no intention in killing innocents, yet your government consistently does kill innocents."......THIS iz not a contrediction...put a line under tha word "intention" and you"ll see.

when terroristz kill they kill by intention (to kill inocentz) so we"ll be afraid of our own shadow while we live here. and tha palestinian authority supportz them.

i got no complex about tha inocense of my country....what i say iz pure factz man....you can check any of it.
i think you got some kinda complex trying to be liberal and tread wit equallity even while tha sidez r not equall in guilt.
this iz not a fairy tail man....neither a history lesson where you can discuss shit....lives of inocent people depend on it.

Joachim

« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2002, 02:34:18 AM »
Where did i say the US + UK should get involved? The Us are involved selling you weapons and artillery to "defend" yourselves. I never said the UK shouldnt get involved either, your right we were one of the countries that were first involved, im saying we should'nt pull an America and back Israel in whatever they do.

as for sharon being as guilty as arafat....lol....thatz loughable....tha INTIFADA started be4 ashron waz even a prime minister....back when it started Ehud barak waz tha prime minister and he offered tha biggest...and tha most generous offer to tha palestinianz any ISRAELI LEADr haz ever offered be4...he gave them 97% of tha demand...and arafat still declined it....why?...-

See you cant admit that your government is involved in some shady shit, Ariel Sharon is and extremist, but then you'll just deny that. He's as bad as Arafat.

when terroristz kill they kill by intention (to kill inocentz) so we"ll be afraid of our own shadow while we live here. and tha palestinian authority supportz them.

Tell me, does Palestine have an army? Are they anywhere near as big and as well equipped as yours? One mans terrorist is another mans hero.

And your denying your country kills innocents, you gotta open your eyes, Arafat does support the terrorists, and that isnt right, im not disputing that, but Israel does a gang of wrong shit too, one day you gotta admit that.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2002, 06:42:02 AM »
Where did i say the US + UK should get involved? The Us are involved selling you weapons and artillery to "defend" yourselves. I never said the UK shouldnt get involved either, your right we were one of the countries that were first involved, im saying we should'nt pull an America and back Israel in whatever they do.

See you cant admit that your government is involved in some shady shit, Ariel Sharon is and extremist, but then you'll just deny that. He's as bad as Arafat.

Tell me, does Palestine have an army? Are they anywhere near as big and as well equipped as yours? One mans terrorist is another mans hero.

And your denying your country kills innocents, you gotta open your eyes, Arafat does support the terrorists, and that isnt right, im not disputing that, but Israel does a gang of wrong shit too, one day you gotta admit that.

man...no metter what party sharon balongz to, he wazn"t tha prime minister when tha intifada started....it started monthz be4 he came to be tha prime...this iz nothin to argue about...IT"Z A FACT.....i dunno  why you argueing about this....get it....tha man din"t have anythang to do wit tha situation untill he got ellected...and by that time tha INDIFAADA waz already in full spead...and prolly waz one of tha reasonz he....and especially he got ellected....
as for tha authority having an ARMY...well that"z all they have... they got tha TANZIM....and they got tonz of illegal weaponry support from tha other arab countryz(remeber KARIN A...FROM IRAN)...i already said this(they can suplly weapon to tha palestinianz but theysupposebly can"t help them economicly which proves my statment about them using the palastinienz as a weapon against israel)...so now you want a terrorism supportin authority to have an army that iz as organized as ourz(a country that does not support terrorism)?...you gotta be kidden...it"z like wishing tha taliban waz mo organized than it iz....
my government ain"t involved in shit that contredictz our armyz moral codez....of course mistakes do happen...but i"ve already told you we got no intention to hurt inocent people....just like tha statez in afgan.
we"re not terroristz...i can"t blieve yall peepz from outside can be that blind...stop listenin to rumourz and get some real information....there iz nothin in common between tha way of ISRAEL and arafatz terroristic way....we have no interest fighting them....they r tha ones that make us try and protect ourselves....read my previous post again...you seem to be ignoring/denieing some of tha thingz i"ve said.

Joachim

« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2002, 07:02:17 AM »
Man, i aint arguing im debating, it's all gravy, we just got different views, i fully accept what you say, but your gonna have a different view as you live in Israel and your affected daily by whats happening.

I dont think Sharon is to blame for the ongoing troubles, but he is playing a large part in prolonging them, as is Arafat. Of course other muslim nations are going to give weapons to Palestine, theres so many shady nations that take the troubles to heart, again thats one of the factors prolonging the drama.

I  cant debate this for much longer cause i really dont feel as strongly about it as you, and i quite simply dont have the facts on the matter, im just giving an opinion, and a view of someone from a neutral stand point.

Aight, Peace.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2002, 07:35:51 AM »
i except pointz of view and shit....i just like bringen" the factz and sometimes i might get overagresive...but it"z all good. i know ya ain"t a hypocritical politition man :)....only out of yo wordz of support and caring towarz tha weak  people that get hurt in this shit you say... i can see it...so i got respect for you....not many uninvolved peepz give a real fuck.lol

this iz a very paradoxical situation while normally in fuedz between countryz an outsider nutral opinion might help...on this one it increasez tha confusment and tha rumorz towardz tha side that doesn"t deserve any of it plus to it"z phisycal problemz....here whaz needed iz an outsider practical help to tha weak layerz of tha palestinian sitizentz....this will decrease tha desperation....but whaz bad iz dat no country will take it as a mission ...and stick to it...untill it"z solved....all kinda dirty political games iz involved in it....too many of them.

peace.

Joachim

« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2002, 07:43:22 AM »
Word, props for keeping it civil homie, much respect.

Peace

techniec

« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2002, 09:00:26 AM »
Word, props for keeping it civil homie, much respect.

Peace

*runs into thread*

Fuck keeping it "civil"!!!

*throws a punch at I Geezy*

techniec

« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2002, 09:01:08 AM »
;D ;D ;D

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2002, 07:26:11 AM »

*runs into thread*

Fuck keeping it "civil"!!!

*throws a punch at I Geezy*

lol...you see what i"m talking about....?...

btw mo bad newz..:about half an hour ago there waz another xplosion in TEL AVIV....in a cofie house....apereantlly it waz comitted by a FATAH member...what meanz....arafatz personal people...