Author Topic: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter  (Read 1218 times)

techniec

Re: Weekly WCC Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2002, 08:37:39 AM »
Israel constantly flaunts international law, it just invaded the palestinian territories, and attack Arafats own compound!
Theyre ignoring UN resolutions....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2002, 06:11:33 AM »
Israel constantly flaunts international law, it just invaded the palestinian territories, and attack Arafats own compound!
Theyre ignoring UN resolutions....

what did you expect us to do?...smile and sit quietlly after mo terroristic atacz?... after arfat already promissed to stop them?....izn"t terrorism an ignoring of UN resolutionz....?
we protecting our-selvez.....you seem to ignore all this terroristic bullshit dat"z going on here non stop (last four dayz...there wazn"t one day without an xplosion).
FUCK Arafat he should be fuckin banned.....fuckin terrorism suporter.....

p.s man what do you mean "invaded"?...don"t terorristz invade...and not just for tha sake of operational reasonz....but to hurt inocent siticentz....you just need to look at tha situation objectivley man...i know dat you"re muslim and everythang....but terrorism and terrorism supportaz iz tha worst feature of Islam...to prove you r a true muslim you don"t need to support them FAGZ...support peace man..

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2002, 09:18:07 AM »
For fucks sake the terrorists do what they do cause they have been repressed and treated like shit for years

If Sharon really wanted peace he's be the bigger man and start the peace campaign rolling

But he won't cause he's the real terrorist

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2002, 03:46:10 AM »
For fucks sake the terrorists do what they do cause they have been repressed and treated like shit for years

If Sharon really wanted peace he's be the bigger man and start the peace campaign rolling

But he won't cause he's the real terrorist

man don"t get mad but dat"z bullshit...tha terroristz killing themselves while xploding shit doing it cauze they were brain washed since age 6 by their xploiting, terrorism supporting authority(look at any palestinian text book...lol...hamas iz responsable for tha education)...they believe they"ll get 70 somethin" virginz after when they go to heaven...repressed?....lol...king husein killed 10,000 palestinianz at one time...and yall bitch on us...tha only reason they frontin iz cauze they want us out....they"ve already had many chansez....learn tha modern history....remeber the "Oslo" agreementz?....remeber "camp david" they were offered tha largest offer any israeli leader ever offered?...so don"t talk that represion B.S....if ya knew about this you would know why they frontin"....
now as for sharon...get of hiz dick...all he does after he got ellected iz trying to protect our country from terroristz...so cut tha crap...arafat iz tha real and tha biggest terrorist he"z been doing it for yearz...now he just got support of filthy political interessed sidez....(BTW you might wanna learn somethin, tha INTIFAADA waz started not long after camp david and arafatz decline....it waz monthz before sharon got ellected)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2006, 05:21:29 AM »
you are a sick motherfucker bry guy.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2006, 07:23:22 PM »
you are a sick motherfucker bry guy.

yeah but you have no choice to prop him for the MC Ren quote.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2006, 12:22:17 AM »
lol @ my peaceful wack ass posting style in my debut days

lol @ i geezy and nik not learning a single thing in 5 yrs
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2006, 12:28:32 AM »
lol @ my peaceful wack ass posting style in my debut days

lol @ i geezy and nik not learning a single thing in 5 yrs
lol