Author Topic: "It Takes A Nation" To Hold Ice Cube Back! [Audio] (Album Release Date + Info)  (Read 556 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
As suspected, just got word back its the 19th!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lunatic

^props Rud

i'm guessing the tracklisting is gonna change a bit still
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
August 14th my Bday so Im likin this new release date
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
August 19th...damn it. Always irritating to find out that an album you're anticipating got pushed back. But oh well...August is not THAT far away. Still, would've been nice to bump some new Ice Cube shit during the summer :(

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
have to wait til august.. damn thats far away

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Still, would've been nice to bump some new Ice Cube shit during the summer :(
yeah, that's the worst part of this delay!  that june release would have positioned itself perfectly for the summertime.

D~Nice

yeah, that's the worst part of this delay!  that june release would have positioned itself perfectly for the summertime.

Yeah but honestly you look at all the promo Cube did before LNCL compared to this one. I don't blame him for pushing it back. Give that single more time to marinate and make some appearances to hype up the album and single some more.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Yeah but honestly you look at all the promo Cube did before LNCL compared to this one. I don't blame him for pushing it back. Give that single more time to marinate and make some appearances to hype up the album and single some more.

but why are you so sure that Cube decided to push it back?

sure, Lench Mob Records is independant, but i thought his label situation is somewhat comparable with death row records, since he's backed by a major.
so couldn't it be "label politics", that caused the delay?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Westcoast fans are some of the most patient on earth. Some of us been waiting for albums for 3 years (Soundscannerz, Suga Kain) and some albums for 5 years (Detox) and we still haven't given up hope. Waiting an extra 2 months is nothing :P although a piece of us dies everyday we must wait.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not me!!!!
damn this is hhhhhhhhhhhheat, I mean str8 cccccccccccracccc!!
your muzik is so fluffy, hahaha!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D~Nice

but why are you so sure that Cube decided to push it back?

sure, Lench Mob Records is independant, but i thought his label situation is somewhat comparable with death row records, since he's backed by a major.
so couldn't it be "label politics", that caused the delay?

Could be. But i always got the impression Virgin Records/EMI was strictly distributing Cube record. Maybe they do have some say but that kind of defeats the whole purpose for Cube to say he is indie if they have that much say on his project. But it could be the case, I have no insight on it.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
why does cube always chose the wackest beats
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

EmAn

• Lil Geezy
Westcoast fans are some of the most patient on earth. Some of us been waiting for albums for 3 years (Soundscannerz, Suga Kain) and some albums for 5 years (Detox) and we still haven't given up hope. Waiting an extra 2 months is nothing :P although a piece of us dies everyday we must wait.

:'( :'( :'( :'(...haha..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this or that lil jon tracc he did?

why does cube always chose the wackest beats
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Snoopafly-1986

lol funny and true at the same time