Author Topic: Damani Sucks  (Read 1104 times)

Blood$

Re: Damani Sucks
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »
I dip acid on my tongue, eat shrooms, and snort cane
On that mothafuckin' commercial, that egg was my brain

8)

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 01:45:39 PM »

THAT'S YOUR FUCKING QUOTE.  C'MON FELLAS LETS BE REAL.

HOW AM I HATING WHEN THAT'S MY HONEST OPINION?

OBVIOUSLY YOU GUYS DON'T SET HIGH ENOUGH STANDARDS FOR THE MUSIC YA'LL LISTEN TO.
I JUST GOT INTO THIS FORUM CAUSE I REALLY DIDN'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL WAS WIT DUDE.
HE'S EASILY THE WORST ON THE WEST COAST.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »
Have you actually taken time to listen to Congratulations Playa? Or the Street Album Mixtape?

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »
BELIEVE ME, I WOULDN'T WANT ANY DAMANI FANS ON MY TEAM.

ANY FAN OF DAMANI COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT PAST 5TH GRADE.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 01:50:47 PM »

OBVIOUSLY YOU GUYS DON'T SET HIGH ENOUGH STANDARDS FOR THE MUSIC YA'LL LISTEN TO.
I JUST GOT INTO THIS FORUM CAUSE I REALLY DIDN'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL WAS WIT DUDE.

8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 01:51:29 PM »

Cause you come online shouting [insertname] sucks... (blablabla), in every fucking post, dude.

You can be calm, and give arguments why you don't like [instert name]

kemizt

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 01:55:46 PM »
LIKE I SAID, I'M NOT JUST GONE TRASH DUDE WITHOUT GIVING HIM A FAIR SHAKE, I'VE HEARD THE CONGRATS PLAYA MIXTAPE AND I'VE PEEPED THE JOINTS ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE, I SAW THE NEW VIDEO THEY GOT UP HERE ON DUBCNN. I'M REALLY NOT FEELING THIS DUDE. I WON'T MAKE THIS ALL NEGATIVE THOUGH, CAUSE I REALLY AIN'T NO HATER. HE GETS HIS GRIND ON...YES.
I ALSO APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT AS A WEST COAST ARTIST THAT HE DIDN'T TAKE THE THUG/GANGBANGING ROUTE IN HIS MUSIC..I RESPECT THAT, I REALLY DO. BUT ULTIMATELY I JUST FEEL THAT HE'S A TERRIBLE RAPPER. JUST MY OPINION. LIKE I SAID I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT. MATTER OF FACT, I DON'T KNOW ANY DAMANI FANS

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »
Like I said, I really don't give a fuck.

kemizt

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 02:01:38 PM »
LIKE I SAID, I'M NOT JUST GONE TRASH DUDE WITHOUT GIVING HIM A FAIR SHAKE, I'VE HEARD THE CONGRATS PLAYA MIXTAPE AND I'VE PEEPED THE JOINTS ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE, I SAW THE NEW VIDEO THEY GOT UP HERE ON DUBCNN. I'M REALLY NOT FEELING THIS DUDE. I WON'T MAKE THIS ALL NEGATIVE THOUGH, CAUSE I REALLY AIN'T NO HATER. HE GETS HIS GRIND ON...YES.
I ALSO APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT AS A WEST COAST ARTIST THAT HE DIDN'T TAKE THE THUG/GANGBANGING ROUTE IN HIS MUSIC..I RESPECT THAT, I REALLY DO. BUT ULTIMATELY I JUST FEEL THAT HE'S A TERRIBLE RAPPER. JUST MY OPINION. LIKE I SAID I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT. MATTER OF FACT, I DON'T KNOW ANY DAMANI FANS

But so far you're the only person known to dubcc who's actually got too much time on their hands.

You went out of your way to express your opinion on Dubcc about him and said like....Stop the advertising on him and all.

Did you really think anyone would come along and say:

" Oh god, you're so right, wtf was we thinking, we'll take him off immediatly new unknown member to the westcoast music community. "
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 02:07:31 PM »
Weird position to take, just concentrating on someone you don't like... like if I really like a rapper and THEN they turn kinda wack I'd be pissed and be like, "NO Snoop, why are you dropping wack rhymes when we know you can spit dope lines!!"
Or if I think someone is dope I'd defend their skills or whatever, but if I think someone is just out and out wack then why even bring them up, you don't like dude before, don't like him now, move on, find some shit you do like

Also - Crooked I as the bar is a pretty high bar! He's one of the best lyricists on the coast! That'd mean you wouldn't be into hardly any music, and also not every artist has to be super lyrical to be dope. Take Game - dude isn't gonna make any serious best MC ever lists, but his music is usually dope to listen to

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 02:08:01 PM »
NO I DIDN'T, I UNDERSTAND THAT THE AUTISTIC NEEDS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO LISTEN TO. UNKNOWN MEMBER OF THE WEST COAST COMMUNITY?  

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

WHO ARE YOU DOG?

PLEASE FILL ME IN ON YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO WEST COAST MUSIC.
I NOT PARTICULARY PROUD TO BE FROM THE WEST COAST RIGHT NOW ANYWAY.

THE WEST COAST HAS BEEN MAKING THE LAMEST MUSIC.

ALL WE GOT NOW IS
PACIFIC DIVISION
CROOKED I
AND
MYKESTRO
CUBAN K SOZE.
FABIAN BONAPARTE

I DON'T TRUST NONE OF YA'LL TASTE IN MUSIC.

everlast1986

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
Hes good... just doesn't have the potential of other new West Coast rappers.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 02:13:25 PM »

kemizt

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »
FREE POST !!!!!
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 02:28:23 PM »
^

I only read yor first post because usually I don't read posts written in caps lock. But Damani is definately not wack, I really like his flow and I think he is one of the most talented rapper of the so called "New West" generation. If you don't feel him, okay, leave it alone. But your way of criticism is very childish and retarded. I would recommend you to stop postin', you're only embarassing yourself.

Anyone knows if he's going to release anything soon? When can we expect the Western Union album?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 02:34:07 PM by Kampfsau »