Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9396 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2008, 04:23:28 PM »
If you actually got this shit just release it on itunes or sum shit, stop fucking round

Please go bicker with someone else.

:catfight:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:20:06 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »
all sounds good but for those wanting to open up their wallets, don't give your hopes up. I'd definately be interested in these songs but I also know this has been talked about for a few years and jack shit has been done.

Invincible

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2008, 05:06:46 PM »
If you actually got this shit just release it on itunes or sum shit, stop fucking round

Why don't you learn to be illiterate, and stop begging like a bitch? We are just seeing if there is a fucking demand for it. Now, please go bicker with someone else.

:catfight:

I'm in demand. I would rather listen to some old school Death row than most of the shit that comes out today.

Schreibs21

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2008, 05:27:46 PM »
Dre usually does 60 tracks per album. Dre really did have a nice work ethic.

i wonder where you got those numbers from; they're definitely not correct ( go check one of Chad's topics with the magazine scans if you want proof).

and even if it's true that the original Chronic 2 consists of 20 tracks, then i'm quite sure the majority of them are not in the death row vaults, as dre worked at home at the time he was working on that project.

1995 on Dre didn't work around Death Row, he got smart and worked at home so Suge couldn't get his shit. There was 20 tracks made for Chronic 2 that includes various beats and so on. Dre does a lot of work.

again, where did you get that from?

I'm sure it's just a random number, obviously there are tracks done and yes it's known that it was unfinished, most of the songs (instrumentals anyway) you hear on his Presents...The Aftermath album. California Love obviously being the 1st single. I believe it was said that Dre didn't do many tracks for that album and only a couple were actually complete. To give an exact number is Ludicrous as I'm sure Dre doesn't even know an exact number. As for the Sneed album, the album was never mixed down and it was more of a compilation type album with other people on it and not just Sam Sneed.

I'm a Death Row fan just like all of you, but I smell bullshit in all of this, prove me wrong I don't believe for a single second that anybody has 2,000-3,000 unreleased Death Row songs, and I mean ANYBODY. I think all this is is Nino trying to flaunt his little collection, even sues said that he's said he's selling and all of this long before, and if any of you remember thevaults.com, he even said that he doesn't have Can't C Us by DPG in CDQ, he only has a tape rip, and it's not in that great of quality. and LMAO at selling Daz and Death Row tracks, are you serious???? Like they don't have their own shit, sure it's known that they are bad at inventory but they would never buy their own shit, I would think more along the lines of a lawsuit if someone approached them with that crap. Don't get your hopes up people, I'll believe it when I see/hear it.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2008, 05:34:59 PM »
well i cant speak for everyone but heres what i want and im sure what most of the other people want:

1. dr. dre unreleased shit
2. 2Pac unreleased shit
3. Snoop Unreleased shit
4. DPG Unreleased shit

but if u put out shit like hoe hopper, next episode, im sure youd have alot of people interested

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2008, 05:35:59 PM »
well i cant speak for everyone but heres what i want and im sure what most of the other people want:

2. 2Pac unreleased shit
3. Snoop Unreleased shit
4. DPG Unreleased shit

but if u put out shit like hoe hopper, next episode, im sure youd have alot of people interested
ditto.

Invincible

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »

2. 2Pac unreleased shit
3. Snoop Unreleased shit
4. DPG Unreleased shit

Hit the nail on the head.

acgrundy

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »
what kind of demand are you wondering about?  I mean seriously, you guys know what the demand is.  There is the fans that come on internet forums like this one...that is ur demand.  LOL, do you really need to ask people if they want this stuff?  If they don't want it, they won't buy it or download it.  Constantly Nino flaunts his music, and then complains that everybody begs him for shit...now he wants to know what kind of demand there is?  Give me a break.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »
Dre usually does 60 tracks per album. Dre really did have a nice work ethic.

i wonder where you got those numbers from; they're definitely not correct ( go check one of Chad's topics with the magazine scans if you want proof).

and even if it's true that the original Chronic 2 consists of 20 tracks, then i'm quite sure the majority of them are not in the death row vaults, as dre worked at home at the time he was working on that project.

1995 on Dre didn't work around Death Row, he got smart and worked at home so Suge couldn't get his shit. There was 20 tracks made for Chronic 2 that includes various beats and so on. Dre does a lot of work.

again, where did you get that from?

I'm sure it's just a random number, obviously there are tracks done and yes it's known that it was unfinished, most of the songs (instrumentals anyway) you hear on his Presents...The Aftermath album. California Love obviously being the 1st single. I believe it was said that Dre didn't do many tracks for that album and only a couple were actually complete. To give an exact number is Ludicrous as I'm sure Dre doesn't even know an exact number. As for the Sneed album, the album was never mixed down and it was more of a compilation type album with other people on it and not just Sam Sneed.

I'm a Death Row fan just like all of you, but I smell bullshit in all of this, prove me wrong I don't believe for a single second that anybody has 2,000-3,000 unreleased Death Row songs, and I mean ANYBODY. I think all this is is Nino trying to flaunt his little collection, even sues said that he's said he's selling and all of this long before, and if any of you remember thevaults.com, he even said that he doesn't have Can't C Us by DPG in CDQ, he only has a tape rip, and it's not in that great of quality. and LMAO at selling Daz and Death Row tracks, are you serious???? Like they don't have their own shit, sure it's known that they are bad at inventory but they would never buy their own shit, I would think more along the lines of a lawsuit if someone approached them with that crap. Don't get your hopes up people, I'll believe it when I see/hear it.

Sneed was mastered. I have records to prove this. Schreibs, why don't you go drag your reject ass back to Makaveli Forever where it belongs and leave the people to decide? Daz didn't have his own shit. We had to give him Jakk Move BACK as well as others. I have conversations of Daz and Nino speaking as well as Danny and Nino speaking. Nino lies, because he hates all you stupid fucking 2Pac collectors who cock jockey him all the time and harrass him like flies do a horse. For example, Frank Zoing otherwise known as 2Pat the apparent owner of the NY 87 Master Reel which Amaru got back. For example, has Nino ever video taped his collection before, speaking of which do any of you cunts even speak with Nino on a daily basis? I believe not, I should know what the fuck the man is doing Dweebs. You can smell bullshit all you want, it's probably yours since the internet doesn't come with fucking smells. The Chronic 2 shit wasn't on Aftermath for the majority. If you noticed, most of the production was from Mel-Man, Bud'da, and others. Before you go trying to school me you little pathetic fucking groupie, learn a bit or two before you pop off that god damn lip you've became so well known for. So, why don't you do us all a fucking favor and crawl back up 221's asshole from whence you came? Prick.

For those like Dweebs who don't believe in the Sam Sneed album actually being done:

MASTERING SESSION
DEATH ROW RECORDS, LLC.

Session Start Date   Monday, 23 October, 1995      
Internal Reference   DRLLC0071      
Reference of Receipt   20091167166      
Location   CAN-AM STUDIOS      
Ext   Studio B      
Booking End Date   Wednesday, 25 October, 1995      
Session Usage   24 x 4      
Linear Notes   A-Z      
Personnel Access   Artists (5)
Engineers (3)      
Session Ref   1      
Project Title   Street Scholars      
Project Notes   LP (Full Length)
16 Pre-Mixed Recordings      
PRSD   N/A      
Projected Release Date   02-20-1996      
Session Ref   2      
Project Title   Single      
Project Notes   Maxi-Single
2 Pre-Mixed Recordings      
Session Ref   3      
Project Title   Single      
Project Notes   Maxi-Single
4 Pre-Mixed Recordings   

MARKETING SCHEDULE
RELEASE: DRLLC0071

ONE SHEET DUE   12/11*      
LABEL GOAL FORM ON LINE DUE   12/11*      
MARKETING PLAN   12/11*      
PROMOTIONAL COPIES   12/11*      
LABEL GOAL FORMS FINALIZED   12/18*      
BOOK TO PRINTER   12/18*      
MAIL BOOK TO ACCOUNTS   12/22*      
REVISED GOAL FORMS ON LINE DUE   1/5      
START SOLICITATION   1/8      
HARD P.O. DUE DATES   1/26      
PRODUCT DUE IN INTERSCOPE DC'S   2/2      
PULLDOWN DATE   2/7      
STREET DATE   2/20   

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2008, 05:50:09 PM »
what kind of demand are you wondering about?  I mean seriously, you guys know what the demand is.  There is the fans that come on internet forums like this one...that is ur demand.  LOL, do you really need to ask people if they want this stuff?  If they don't want it, they won't buy it or download it.  Constantly Nino flaunts his music, and then complains that everybody begs him for shit...now he wants to know what kind of demand there is?  Give me a break.

Death Row isn't bought much anymore considering, the J. Flexx sells of his shit was 35 copies or so, and that's with people buying double. We want to see if people will actually sink some money in to get some good shit.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2008, 05:54:33 PM »
Oh and Dweebs, isn't it past your bed time? Nino's uploading a video of some of the shit you could possibly expect to see on the compilation right as we speak.

Sx2 says (8:53 PM):
uploafinh
Josh says (8:53 PM):
so if it was one the othe ris just as guilty
cool
70MB video lol
Kilo2 says (8:53 PM):
Damn.
Kilo2 says (8:53 PM):
Lol.
100mb = max?
LOL
how long is it
Sx2 says (8:54 PM):
I play 3 of the RAREST albums ever on this video
Sx2 says (8:54 PM):
3 CDR's layed on the table

acgrundy

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2008, 06:09:59 PM »

Death Row isn't bought much anymore considering, the J. Flexx sells of his shit was 35 copies or so, and that's with people buying double. We want to see if people will actually sink some money in to get some good shit.

well what kind of demand are you expecting?  They sold the J Flexx album for way too much money...and besides hardcore deathrow fans, nobody even knows who J flexx is.  If you are talking demand in the thousands...its not gonna happen.  Are you expecting to sell 100 copies?  200?  What kind of demand do you expect?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2008, 06:11:02 PM »

well what kind of demand are you expecting?  They sold the J Flexx album for way too much money...and besides hardcore deathrow fans, nobody even knows who J flexx is.  If you are talking demand in the thousands...its not gonna happen.  Are you expecting to sell 100 copies?  200?  What kind of demand do you expect?

Few hundred with each hundred sold we'd probably add some bonus track with it.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2008, 06:13:05 PM »
Should just chuck them on itunes so peeps can buy the songs they want, plus that they you'll get heaps more international sales... when you thinking of putting out the box set?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2008, 06:17:35 PM »
Should just chuck them on itunes so peeps can buy the songs they want, plus that they you'll get heaps more international sales... when you thinking of putting out the box set?

True, I want to start a whole damn franchise. :-P Also, I got a newsflash. The OG Something 2 Ride you guys heard in that video was actually the one with 2Pac. Nino's rather clever. Lol.