Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9390 times)

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2008, 06:21:27 PM »
Just stick the whole collection on eBay?

Schreibs21

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2008, 06:21:42 PM »

again, where did you get that from?

I'm sure it's just a random number, obviously there are tracks done and yes it's known that it was unfinished, most of the songs (instrumentals anyway) you hear on his Presents...The Aftermath album. California Love obviously being the 1st single. I believe it was said that Dre didn't do many tracks for that album and only a couple were actually complete. To give an exact number is Ludicrous as I'm sure Dre doesn't even know an exact number. As for the Sneed album, the album was never mixed down and it was more of a compilation type album with other people on it and not just Sam Sneed.

I'm a Death Row fan just like all of you, but I smell bullshit in all of this, prove me wrong I don't believe for a single second that anybody has 2,000-3,000 unreleased Death Row songs, and I mean ANYBODY. I think all this is is Nino trying to flaunt his little collection, even sues said that he's said he's selling and all of this long before, and if any of you remember thevaults.com, he even said that he doesn't have Can't C Us by DPG in CDQ, he only has a tape rip, and it's not in that great of quality. and LMAO at selling Daz and Death Row tracks, are you serious???? Like they don't have their own shit, sure it's known that they are bad at inventory but they would never buy their own shit, I would think more along the lines of a lawsuit if someone approached them with that crap. Don't get your hopes up people, I'll believe it when I see/hear it.

Sneed was mastered. I have records to prove this. Schreibs, why don't you go drag your reject ass back to Makaveli Forever where it belongs and leave the people to decide? Daz didn't have his own shit. We had to give him Jakk Move BACK as well as others. I have conversations of Daz and Nino speaking as well as Danny and Nino speaking. Nino lies, because he hates all you stupid fucking 2Pac collectors who cock jockey him all the time and harrass him like flies do a horse. For example, Frank Zoing otherwise known as 2Pat the apparent owner of the NY 87 Master Reel which Amaru got back. For example, has Nino ever video taped his collection before, speaking of which do any of you cunts even speak with Nino on a daily basis? I believe not, I should know what the fuck the man is doing Dweebs. You can smell bullshit all you want, it's probably yours since the internet doesn't come with fucking smells. The Chronic 2 shit wasn't on Aftermath for the majority. If you noticed, most of the production was from Mel-Man, Bud'da, and others. Before you go trying to school me you little pathetic fucking groupie, learn a bit or two before you pop off that god damn lip you've became so well known for. So, why don't you do us all a fucking favor and crawl back up 221's asshole from whence you came? Prick.

For those like Dweebs who don't believe in the Sam Sneed album actually being done:

MASTERING SESSION
DEATH ROW RECORDS, LLC.

Session Start Date   Monday, 23 October, 1995      
Internal Reference   DRLLC0071      
Reference of Receipt   20091167166      
Location   CAN-AM STUDIOS      
Ext   Studio B      
Booking End Date   Wednesday, 25 October, 1995      
Session Usage   24 x 4      
Linear Notes   A-Z      
Personnel Access   Artists (5)
Engineers (3)      
Session Ref   1      
Project Title   Street Scholars      
Project Notes   LP (Full Length)
16 Pre-Mixed Recordings      
PRSD   N/A      
Projected Release Date   02-20-1996      
Session Ref   2      
Project Title   Single      
Project Notes   Maxi-Single
2 Pre-Mixed Recordings      
Session Ref   3      
Project Title   Single      
Project Notes   Maxi-Single
4 Pre-Mixed Recordings   

MARKETING SCHEDULE
RELEASE: DRLLC0071

ONE SHEET DUE   12/11*      
LABEL GOAL FORM ON LINE DUE   12/11*      
MARKETING PLAN   12/11*      
PROMOTIONAL COPIES   12/11*      
LABEL GOAL FORMS FINALIZED   12/18*      
BOOK TO PRINTER   12/18*      
MAIL BOOK TO ACCOUNTS   12/22*      
REVISED GOAL FORMS ON LINE DUE   1/5      
START SOLICITATION   1/8      
HARD P.O. DUE DATES   1/26      
PRODUCT DUE IN INTERSCOPE DC'S   2/2      
PULLDOWN DATE   2/7      
STREET DATE   2/20   

Shows how much you know about me, thinking I hang out at m-f.com and 221 is my buddy, LOL. You're also proving your ignorance by saying 2pat's name is Frank Ziong, LOL, his name is fuckin Patrick!!! As for Sam Sneed, well then you tell Mr. Sneed to stop telling lies...

Sam Sneed: Well, what had happened was when the "Murder was the Case" soundtrack came out, I was like the last song that they really, really promoted. My song was the one that actually really did real big as far as people requesting it. So they was like, "We got to do a video." Then that resulted to "we got to do an album." I'm like more of a producer, so I don't really feel like I can carry a whole album, but what I did was I got with a couple of people from New York, brought them out to L.A. and I put the Street Scholars album together. Right when I was in the middle of getting ready to mix the album, that was when Dre and Suge fell out. The album never came out.

Just because there were producers other than Dre on an album doesn't mean that they weren't involved when he was still on DR, hell Dre was planning on his exit long before he actually left, for example...the Ghetto Tango, produced by Dr. Dre & Bud'da, and every DR fan should know that that was made while still at DR.

I don't talk to Nino and never have, and probably never will but from what I've gathered over the years is that he doesn't have a lot, especially not the 2,000-3,000 songs that you say, yea sure he might have some goodies but not what you're making it out to be, and if posting up videos of your collection and showing off on youtube is a way to see if people are interested in a box-set he is going about it all wrong. If something comes out that's legit from him I'll take a real hard look at it cuz well I'm a Death Row fan/collector.

I think every smart person knows YOU don't have SHIT kilo, I mean for fuck's sake you're a freakin teenager, it's funny how you have these suckers thinking you have anything, and you talking about selling shit back in 2001, that was when you were what 10, LOL. So I don't know why you are saying "WE" in all of this when it's clearly Nino's shit that we're talking about here. We've all seen the pictures of you're broke ass in your nasty ass apartment where you live with your mom. So you've got to be fuckin kidding me if you think for a second I'm going to believe anything that comes out of your dirty little mouth. You may know some info but that's it. Grow the fuck up!

Seriously anybody that is believing half of these stories that Kilo is telling need to open their eyes and think about what he is saying for a second and also realize he's only a teenager, talking about selling shit and doing deals back in the late 90's? when he wasn't even out of elementary school? That's fuckin ridiculous, it's every worse than Candyman187, and that's pretty bad in itself.

Oh and next time cover up your work a little better and don't run your mouth about Eagle Vision and all these concerts when you go to other websites and ask about them and learn new shit.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2008, 06:27:12 PM »
That's his real name. Don't you know?  8) I mean, just ask the guy. If you were close with him, you'd know he has a nerdy ass name. Bud'da didn't produce Ghetto Fabulous, it was Stu-B-Doo who also did the keys on Murder Was The Case's remix. Duh. You ever notice all the well known e-thugs and collectors started in their teens and twentys? G. Litt, Dante, Nino, Hyland, and others. I got plenty, and I don't have to prove shit to you and your stupid ass.

PS: I think you better shut up while you are behind. Lol. All you do is come up with fucking insults, because I hurt your feelings. Why don't you just go slit your wrist like the rest of these emo fuckers? That's the way you act like a rich whiny baby who obsesses over dead men. Go fucking play in traffic you fucking ambulance chaser.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:31:04 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

Schreibs21

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2008, 06:37:48 PM »
That's his real name. Don't you know?  8) I mean, just ask the guy. If you were close with him, you'd know he has a nerdy ass name. Bud'da didn't produce Ghetto Fabulous, it was Stu-B-Doo who also did the keys on Murder Was The Case's remix. Duh. You ever notice all the well known e-thugs and collectors started in their teens and twentys? G. Litt, Dante, Nino, Hyland, and others. I got plenty, and I don't have to prove shit to you and your stupid ass.

PS: I think you better shut up while you are behind. Lol. All you do is come up with fucking insults, because I hurt your feelings. Why don't you just go slit your wrist like the rest of these emo fuckers? That's the way you act like a rich whiny baby who obsesses over dead men. Go fucking play in traffic you fucking ambulance chaser.

Don't you think that after a couple years of talking shit about this and that but never actually following through with anything you would need to prove SOMETHING? You don't have to prove shit to me because I already know you have NOTHING ! As for me coming up with insults....

I mean are you fucking dumb, what did you just do there? or can't your 15 year old brain comprehend what I'm saying.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »
A peak into Nino Brown's archives:

Thought some of you might enjoy this due to he plays Something 2 Ride To by Danny Boy in this. Also, peep his fucking discography. That's the biggest fucking Death Row collection I have seen in sometime. Death Row fans and Death Row webmasters eat your hearts out.
[/quote

hahha thats all studio gangsta shiitt...garbage

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »
You don't even got a decent come back anymore man. You are finished, get the fuck out of here. This thread ain't about beef, but you had to go and question my shit again like you and the rest of these fucking stupid 2Pac fans always do. Now like 2Pac would say "PUHLEAZE" go back with 221, G. Litt, or whoever's asshole you are running up. Also, tell that fucking dyke I said hello and that she needs to stop her stupid bullshit, before I pull back out her tapes of phone sex. ;) Now please leave, and let real Death Row fans get what they want and all you underlings hiding on private forums eat a fat dick. Anyway, good bye it's been nice talking to you, and I hope you get the help you deserve plunger face.

Josh says (9:40 PM):
tell him hes a fucking autistic
Josh says (9:41 PM):
and to make sure he gets 221 and dante to put a condom on next time
Josh says (9:41 PM):
also for litt to put  a condom over her dildo the next time
Josh says (9:42 PM):
tell him those from me would u be so kind?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »
A peak into Nino Brown's archives:

Thought some of you might enjoy this due to he plays Something 2 Ride To by Danny Boy in this. Also, peep his fucking discography. That's the biggest fucking Death Row collection I have seen in sometime. Death Row fans and Death Row webmasters eat your hearts out.
[/quote

hahha thats all studio gangsta shiitt...garbage

I may be wrong here, but wasn't Eazy E only selling dime bags on the corner then talking about selling coke and all this yadayada? I mean most Death Row artist were equivalent to Eazy on that level, except artist like Dre and shit who were straight up studio gangstas. However, Dre is a business man and he knows what the fuck to have written for him. Lol. I mean people say Dre's a studio gangster, how is this when he ain't even writing his own shit? Lol.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:49:02 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2008, 06:46:24 PM »
<--- Part 7 of the Youtube.

MC Eiht presents "NIGGAZ ON THE RUN: THE ALBUM" (UNRELEASED ALBUM)

IV Life Family & Tha Eastsidaz "Duces, Tray's & Foe's" (UNRELEASED ALBUM)

Crooked I "UNTOUCHABLE" (UNRELEASED ALBUM)

ESPECIALLY FOR ACGRUNDY;
VIDEO FEATURES 3 ALBUMS, IV LIFE FAMILY & THA EASTSIDAZ "DUCES, TRAYS & FOES" FROM 2002, CROOKED I "UNTOUCHABLE" FROM 2002 AND MC EIHT PRESENTS NIGGAZ ON THE RUN "THE ALBUM" FROM 1994. - Nino.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:50:15 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

Schreibs21

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2008, 06:51:43 PM »
Should just chuck them on itunes so peeps can buy the songs they want, plus that they you'll get heaps more international sales... when you thinking of putting out the box set?

True, I want to start a whole damn franchise. :-P Also, I got a newsflash. The OG Something 2 Ride you guys heard in that video was actually the one with 2Pac. Nino's rather clever. Lol.

Something 2 Ride consist of Danny Boy and Red. Great song really. Scam7, Danny Boy, and Nino are the only ones I know who have it, and Scam got it illegitimately. Ask him to explain that to you. It don't feature 2Pac, that was a rumor that was started by Am7 and spread to UKI and Stephen who are both cock sucking leeches who never did learn their place in the 2Pac community with the rest of the cock sucking leeches such as G. Clitt, 221, LM, and the rest. Something 2 Ride was done in like 2002 if I remember right.

Something 2 Ride only features Red. That's true what Stephen said, but there is no prior version. You can ask Danny. Ride with Tha Outlawz exist, but not with Danny Boy.

What was that Kilo? what? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about? What? You just pwned yourself my friend.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2008, 06:53:16 PM »
Should just chuck them on itunes so peeps can buy the songs they want, plus that they you'll get heaps more international sales... when you thinking of putting out the box set?

True, I want to start a whole damn franchise. :-P Also, I got a newsflash. The OG Something 2 Ride you guys heard in that video was actually the one with 2Pac. Nino's rather clever. Lol.

Something 2 Ride consist of Danny Boy and Red. Great song really. Scam7, Danny Boy, and Nino are the only ones I know who have it, and Scam got it illegitimately. Ask him to explain that to you. It don't feature 2Pac, that was a rumor that was started by Am7 and spread to UKI and Stephen who are both cock sucking leeches who never did learn their place in the 2Pac community with the rest of the cock sucking leeches such as G. Clitt, 221, LM, and the rest. Something 2 Ride was done in like 2002 if I remember right.

Something 2 Ride only features Red. That's true what Stephen said, but there is no prior version. You can ask Danny. Ride with Tha Outlawz exist, but not with Danny Boy.

What was that Kilo? what? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about? What? You just pwned yourself my friend.

It's called learning, something you don't know how to do.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »

Also, did you just register to cause beef? Way to not have a life buddy. ;)

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2008, 06:57:15 PM »
These cassette tapes, and CD's, are the original sources for the majority of unreleased Death Row Records/related heard online. Up for auction on EBAY soon, everything you see in these videos, I'm giving away my entire collection -- fka Nino Brown.

So, these will be on Ebay. So be sure to look out. However, there will most likely be a compilation of what doesn't sell. ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:59:18 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

woof

« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2008, 07:04:15 PM »
ehh? why not doing a comp with the best songs? i wont buy some wack leftovers

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »
how does he expect ot make much money if he just sells them all one of? thought you were tryna make a franchise yo? pretty stupid way to go about it lol. like woof just said, chuck up a comp with the best songs, and this dre shit you've supposdly got, and you'll get mad sales, it aint hard to figure out

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2008, 07:06:07 PM »
Kilo2 says (10:01 PM):
Tonight has been a great night.

Josh says (10:01 PM):
yeah lol

Josh says (10:02 PM):
scott u saying ur putting it on ebay just to fuck with them?

Sx2 says (10:03 PM):
nah

ive wrote the ebay writeup

kilo u can post it if u want lol

These cassette tapes, and CD’s, are the original sources for the majority of unreleased Death Row Records/related heard online. Without going into to much detail, popular unreleased songs like “Can’t C Me” by Tha Dogg Pound, “40’z & Bud” by Kurupt, “Blueberry” (original) by Snoop Doggy Dogg, “Fresh” by Daz & Soopafly, “I Don’t Bang No More” by Kurupt & Jewell”, “I’d Rather Lie To Ya” (original) by Bad Azz, and “Street Scholars” by J-Flexx  & Dr Dre, first leaked onto the internet in 1998 through some underground tapes known as the ‘Playa P Mixtapes’ (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/5597/mixtapes.htm).

Even now, exactly a decade later, these recordings have never been ripped into MP3 format from their original sources, which is why all songs in question have never been heard in CDQuality sound. Other notable records that came only from my collection “Dollars In My Hand”, “I Love The Ghetto To Death”, and “Gangstaology” by Crooked I, “Smokin Tha Bud” by Jewell, “Street Life” by 2Pac, Snoop Doggy Dogg and Ital Joe, and “6 N Tha Morning” by Snoop Doggy Dogg, the list goes on….

I’m not an engineer, I did not produce any of these records and I am not going to say who I am or where these came from. If I hadn’t of leaked these songs from these cassette tapes, and CD’s.

Sx2 says (10:05 PM):
They would still be unheard today. Infact there are still over 500 songs in my collection that I didn’t post online, inc. full albums such as Crooked I – Untouchable, Danny Boy – Danny Boy, IV Life Family & Tha Eastsidaz – Duces, Tray’s & Foe’s, Jewell – The Black Diamond, Tha Dogg Pound – Westcoast Aftershock.

Sx2 says (10:05 PM):
All the above mentioned, will be up for auction on EBAY soon, everything you see in these videos, I’m giving away my entire collection – fka Nino Brown.