Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9376 times)

Schreibs21

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »
Should just chuck them on itunes so peeps can buy the songs they want, plus that they you'll get heaps more international sales... when you thinking of putting out the box set?

True, I want to start a whole damn franchise. :-P Also, I got a newsflash. The OG Something 2 Ride you guys heard in that video was actually the one with 2Pac. Nino's rather clever. Lol.

Something 2 Ride consist of Danny Boy and Red. Great song really. Scam7, Danny Boy, and Nino are the only ones I know who have it, and Scam got it illegitimately. Ask him to explain that to you. It don't feature 2Pac, that was a rumor that was started by Am7 and spread to UKI and Stephen who are both cock sucking leeches who never did learn their place in the 2Pac community with the rest of the cock sucking leeches such as G. Clitt, 221, LM, and the rest. Something 2 Ride was done in like 2002 if I remember right.

Something 2 Ride only features Red. That's true what Stephen said, but there is no prior version. You can ask Danny. Ride with Tha Outlawz exist, but not with Danny Boy.

What was that Kilo? what? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about? What? You just pwned yourself my friend.

Also, did you just register to cause beef? Way to not have a life buddy. ;)

oh nice comeback dumb fuck, if you want to play that game, it says I've registered back in 2005. No response for your fuck up? that just proves to everyone even more that you don't know shit. I'm here to let everyone know that your a fuckin fake, yea it's true I'm a 2pac fan, but I got more Death Row shit than I do 2pac. I too can go around to different forums/websites and gather information about Death Row and talk like I'm the fuckin DR king, but talk will only get you so far without showing something, anything. The thing with the REAL collector's like (we'll use the person you seem to have the biggest hard on ever for) G. Litt is that they have a proven track record, they've dropped shit, they've backed up their words, you have done shit but run your little mouth, you wonder why you're involved in so much beef is because people can tell when someone is full of shit and every once in awhile you need to be set in your place. Of course you'll never agree that you're a phony and that you have nothing, but I don't really care, in the end real collector's and people that are smart enough to see only sit back and watch  your silly ass rambling on about shit you have no clue about, just like what you said about Something 2 Ride.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2008, 07:10:04 PM »
Should just chuck them on itunes so peeps can buy the songs they want, plus that they you'll get heaps more international sales... when you thinking of putting out the box set?

True, I want to start a whole damn franchise. :-P Also, I got a newsflash. The OG Something 2 Ride you guys heard in that video was actually the one with 2Pac. Nino's rather clever. Lol.

Something 2 Ride consist of Danny Boy and Red. Great song really. Scam7, Danny Boy, and Nino are the only ones I know who have it, and Scam got it illegitimately. Ask him to explain that to you. It don't feature 2Pac, that was a rumor that was started by Am7 and spread to UKI and Stephen who are both cock sucking leeches who never did learn their place in the 2Pac community with the rest of the cock sucking leeches such as G. Clitt, 221, LM, and the rest. Something 2 Ride was done in like 2002 if I remember right.

Something 2 Ride only features Red. That's true what Stephen said, but there is no prior version. You can ask Danny. Ride with Tha Outlawz exist, but not with Danny Boy.

What was that Kilo? what? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about? What? You just pwned yourself my friend.

Also, did you just register to cause beef? Way to not have a life buddy. ;)

oh nice comeback dumb fuck, if you want to play that game, it says I've registered back in 2005. No response for your fuck up? that just proves to everyone even more that you don't know shit. I'm here to let everyone know that your a fuckin fake, yea it's true I'm a 2pac fan, but I got more Death Row shit than I do 2pac. I too can go around to different forums/websites and gather information about Death Row and talk like I'm the fuckin DR king, but talk will only get you so far without showing something, anything. The thing with the REAL collector's like (we'll use the person you seem to have the biggest hard on ever for) G. Litt is that they have a proven track record, they've dropped shit, they've backed up their words, you have done shit but run your little mouth, you wonder why you're involved in so much beef is because people can tell when someone is full of shit and every once in awhile you need to be set in your place. Of course you'll never agree that you're a phony and that you have nothing, but I don't really care, in the end real collector's and people that are smart enough to see only sit back and watch  your silly ass rambling on about shit you have no clue about, just like what you said about Something 2 Ride.

I am through with reading your fucking stupid ass trash talking. These are my last words for you......stop breathing up my damn air idiot. IGNORED. Next, question or statement?

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »
sup def

well scott played me lots of hot dr music yeeeaaaars back on the phone and sent me awesome snips.
maybe weŽll get shit this millenium hehe  8)

Scott=nino?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2008, 07:45:07 PM »
sup def

well scott played me lots of hot dr music yeeeaaaars back on the phone and sent me awesome snips.
maybe weŽll get shit this millenium hehe  8)

Scott=nino?

Indeed, and didn't you try to trade him 2Pac pellas for Crooked I pellas back in the day? ;)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2008, 08:27:34 PM »
a fucking soap opera...

I wanna hear this music, I dont give a fuck about your tails of internet betrayal and deception...yall sound like some hoes.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2008, 08:45:07 PM »
man i hate how these stupid fights break out, if you dont have anything good to say, say nothing.  anyway kilo is there anyway that nino can make another video with some classic unreleased shit...like some dre or snoop or pac,,,these videos are cool but im sorry id rather hear the other 3 artists i mentioned instead of the rest of the shit played but man its good 2 know there is a cdq version of 40z and bud, that shit is dope!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2008, 09:00:42 PM »
a fucking soap opera...

I wanna hear this music, I dont give a fuck about your tails of internet betrayal and deception...yall sound like some hoes.

I'll disregard that. Hey Petey, what's your EBay name homie?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2008, 09:01:26 PM »
man i hate how these stupid fights break out, if you dont have anything good to say, say nothing.  anyway kilo is there anyway that nino can make another video with some classic unreleased shit...like some dre or snoop or pac,,,these videos are cool but im sorry id rather hear the other 3 artists i mentioned instead of the rest of the shit played but man its good 2 know there is a cdq version of 40z and bud, that shit is dope!

You'll see some of that sold later on. For now, it's those just to debut some of his collection.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2008, 09:03:13 PM »

You'll see some of that sold later on. For now, it's those just to debut some of his collection.

damn that sux, i knew it was too good 2 be true, thanks for hookin this up kilo, but im not interested now

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2008, 09:13:57 PM »
so is the 4 disc compilation not gonna happen now? cause i was interested...why not start a list of people willing to buy it & see how many buyers they would be...i'm in

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »
by the way time is slippin away....hardcore death row fans are gettin older, i'm 31 years old now i wanna bump this shit now....not trying to bump it at 50..lol.. nah i dont give a fuck i'll nerver quit listening to rap!

acgrundy

« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2008, 10:02:56 PM »
yeah the longer they hold this shit, the less valuable it becomes...5 to 10 years ago I would have been willing to spend a lot more money on music than I am today

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2008, 10:25:29 PM »
holy fuck  :o duces trayz an foes, i would buy that shit in a second, cd r download link whatever  :o

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2008, 12:59:07 AM »
Dre usually does 60 tracks per album. Dre really did have a nice work ethic.

i wonder where you got those numbers from; they're definitely not correct ( go check one of Chad's topics with the magazine scans if you want proof).

and even if it's true that the original Chronic 2 consists of 20 tracks, then i'm quite sure the majority of them are not in the death row vaults, as dre worked at home at the time he was working on that project.

1995 on Dre didn't work around Death Row, he got smart and worked at home so Suge couldn't get his shit. There was 20 tracks made for Chronic 2 that includes various beats and so on. Dre does a lot of work.

suge and his boys str8 jacked dre when dre left.   showed up with bats and dre didnt want no drama

if that was a serious comment, then lol @ you for believing in rumors

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2008, 01:16:04 AM »
like 8 years ago scott told me that he will put some music 4 sale on the net SOON.  ;D

But hasn't Scott been known to slag you off since you and JT hung around him and basically leeched off him? Lol. That's what I've heard through the grape vine.

slag off....lol kilo u dont know what u talkin about. ask scott about me before u spread shit like that.
we hung 7-8 years ago youngster. scott even promised me some cdrs with music i would like for whatever reasons and i was never beg for that shit. and btw the stories up in this thread re as old as the hills. we talked bout all that yeeeeaaaaaars back and in the meantime nuthin really changed, i dont read anything new up in here. and i cant believe the "look what i have" shit is still in motion. lol