Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9388 times)

Crooked I

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2008, 02:11:45 AM »
I don't get u all

kilo,

how many albums do u have ?when and how do you want to sell them ?im interested in 2-3 albums so tell me

The Watcher

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2008, 03:25:19 AM »
i don't care about all this ethugging

tell whoever has the songs to rip the whole collection into mp3s and then come up with a price

i would like to hear this shit while my hearing still works
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Schreibs21

« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2008, 03:56:08 AM »
i don't care about all this ethugging

tell whoever has the songs to rip the whole collection into mp3s and then come up with a price

i would like to hear this shit while my hearing still works

I'm not e-thuggin, most of the time I like to stay out of it, but I just wanted to let you guys know what you're dealing with here, yea it got a little out of hand, i'll say that, but hey I want that unreleased Death Row as much as you guys do, I'm just saying...Buyer Beware! I would never deal with Kilo but I've never even talked to Nino so I have nothing bad to say about him, have to give him a chance at least.

Crooked I

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2008, 04:26:14 AM »
man as soon as someone buys it it will be avaible for DL right here on DUBCNN  8) ;D

The Watcher

« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2008, 04:34:11 AM »
man as soon as someone buys it it will be avaible for DL right here on DUBCNN  8) ;D

i'd doubt that, i imagine whoever buys the collection (or parts of it) wont get it cheaply at all. if you spent say $500 for a bunch of cds/mp3s/whatever that you'd give it to other people for free? if your answer is yes, my car was stolen last night, can i have yours?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Crooked I

« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2008, 04:42:51 AM »
whoever pays 500 $ or so for that shit is an idiot because at the end he will get maybe 20 tracks and thats all,i cant imagine that someone sells all unreleased albums,i mean that c0uld bring big problems

who knows man,this is internet.in my opinion that person should sell each cd for 10 dollars or so,then many ppl would buy it and if u get fooled i mean who cares about 10 dollars .........

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2008, 05:17:57 AM »

i'd doubt that, i imagine whoever buys the collection (or parts of it) wont get it cheaply at all. if you spent say $500 for a bunch of cds/mp3s/whatever that you'd give it to other people for free? if your answer is yes, my car was stolen last night, can i have yours?

car comparison is useless, if i give you my car, then i won't be able to drive. if they do get uploaded to the internet you would still have the original copy, so it will be like both of us having cars.

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2008, 05:57:35 AM »

I would rather listen to some old school Death row than most of the shit that comes out today.
[/quote]

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2008, 07:25:04 AM »
Indeed, he has all of those. The leaks of those came from my boy Pred back in the day on the old Foesum site. The Cant C Us CDQ might be coming out soon. Nino has quite a few Dre joints.

The Chronic 2 consist of 20 tracks, Dre usually does 60 tracks per album. Dre really did have a nice work ethic.

I jacked this from Jakob the Danish Viking! Prop him!
Someone will prolly like this  8)

Dr.Dre interview in Spice! #21

there you go.

Death Row artists who worked with Dre, and I don't plan on naming, but I ain't bullshitting either so don't take it like that.
i'm not saying that you're lying, but i just proved you that i have good reasons to doubt your statement.

i know that you know a lot about death row and that you have certain contacts "inside", but if you come with "info" about a secret project then i expect you to back it up with legit sources.

besides, comments like these:

Dre's real ghost producers consist of The Glove, Mel-Man, Colin Wolfe, and Greg Royal.

how is this when he ain't even writing his own shit? Lol.

don't work in your favor, whether you were serious or not.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2008, 10:04:47 AM »
You quote Ronin Ro as a source? Do you know how unreliable his books are? Get the fuck out of here.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2008, 10:20:20 AM »
Also Sues, I noticed you broke away from Scott when JT did at the same time, because he wouldn't give you guys the full YGD shit. I asked Scott about you, and trust me...he didn't have positive shit to say about any Death Row collectors or 2Pac stans besides Jory and our mutual friend Freddie aka Lawz2760. I doubt the shit will ever hit DubCC or any other forums since most of you are cheap asses anyhow and bitch about the 93-ish projects when they don't even have a price tag on them yet! Also, tell your friend JustRockThaBeat to deliver the 2Pac shit he was supposed to deliver to my friends. He's cool and all, but he needs to deliver his flats like he says he will. I could quote him, but you'd probably be some what hurt by his statements considering y'all were "cool" once and all.

Sues - The fact is, Nino/Scott sent YOU, Jonny Tanna, and Crizzip aka Sven numerous unreleased (at the time) tracks by Tha Realest, Top Dogg, and I believe he even sent you all CD's in the mail. Then Crizzip and JONNY TANNA leaks ALL OF THOSE SONGS to various people online... so Nino loses your trust. You cant blame him for not giving you shit.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2008, 10:36:53 AM »
You quote Ronin Ro as a source? Do you know how unreliable his books are? Get the fuck out of here.

the sources he used are listed at the end of his book, no need to be ignorant. the page i quoted along with the others proved that the numbers you used in your statement were incorrect.

i think your approach is quite pointless; it's like you're trying to build sandcastles in the sea.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: April 25, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »
Playa P = Nino Brown for all conspiracy theorist who love conspiracies. ;)

:o  ???  :P  8)  ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #148 on: April 25, 2008, 10:54:26 AM »
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.  You come on here asking if there is interest in unreleased Death Row stuff, like Chronic 2, Sam Sneed, etc.  Is this question even really necessary?  That's all people have been talking about for the last 12 years is how they want unreleased D.R. stuff, you already know people want it.  Then you ask what people would be willing to pay for it.  Now you know the responses are going to be all over the place.  YOu say you have Chronic 2, the unreleased Crooked I album, unleaked 2pac, etc, but then you post a video playing some Danny Boy songs and other songs from the lesser death row camp....nothing from Chronic 2, no unreleased 2pac, etc.  And the video shows a bunch of handwritten cassette tapes that could have contained anything on them...anyone can write "unreleased Snoop" on a blank tape case.  You could have avoided all this doubt and arguing if you just posted snippets of the tracks people really care about.

Not a diss or anything, cause i like your website alot, and I like how you help spread the FTPE stuff, and I have nothing against you, but you knew this thread was going to cause a bunch of drama.  Before this goes any further, why don't you get an actual tracklist together, with actual song titles (not just "songs from unreleased Danny Boy album") and a price as to what you think is fair and post that on here.  Does it really matter what other people tell you what they think the songs are worth?  You are going to end up selling them for what you want to anyway.  You know economics, the lower the price, the more units you are going to sell, but the less money you'll make.  THe higher the price, the more money you make, but you won't sell as many units.  You've just got to find a middle ground.  Again, no disrespect, just some ideas for you to consider.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 10:57:14 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2008, 10:54:59 AM »

the sources he used are listed at the end of his book, no need to be ignorant. the page i quoted along with the others proved that the numbers you used in your statement were incorrect.

i think your approach is quite pointless; it's like you're trying to build sandcastles in the sea.

Lol. The sources. Ronin Ro's book was true in some parts, but it was more stupid than anything. I mean, come on, Danny Boy and Suge having a homosexual relationship? Come on. Most of his book was speculation. The guy has less credibility than me. I ain't ignorant, I know my shit and I don't have to refer to magazines when I could just ask the artist who were actually present with Dre at the time. It's rather well known Track = Beats. He only raps on the ones he's 99% of. So a majority of Dre's vaults are beats. He did like 60 Beats for Chronic, and chose the best ones. He did 60 tracks for Doggystyle and chose the best for Snoop to go over. Thats why Suge has tracks like Cant C Me that he could give to 2Pac. He didn't just make 21 tracks for Chronic 2001. There was 3 different versions of WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE, so I mean come on here. Do the math. The only difference between Dre and other artist is he keeps his shit more secure so almost none of it ever leaks. The shit he is working on he keeps on a zip bag around him. This is common knowledge man. Look around.