Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9389 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2008, 10:58:06 AM »
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.  You come on here asking if there is interest in unreleased Death Row stuff, like Chronic 2, Sam Sneed, etc.  Is this question even really necessary?  That's all people have been talking about for the last 12 years is how they want unreleased D.R. stuff, you already know people want it.  Then you ask what people would be willing to pay for it.  Now you know the responses are going to be all over the place.  You post a video playing some Danny Boy songs and other songs from the lesser death row camp....nothing from Chronic 2, no unreleased 2pac, etc.  And the video shows a bunch of handwritten cassette tapes that could have contained anything on them...anyone can write "unreleased Snoop" on a blank tape case.

Not a diss or anything, cause i like your website alot, and I like how you help spread the FTPE stuff, and I have nothing against you, but you knew this thread was going to cause a bunch of drama.  Before this goes any further, why don't you get an actual tracklist together, with actual song titles (not just "songs from unreleased Danny Boy album") and a price as to what you think is fair and post that on here.  Does it really matter what other people tell you what they think the songs are worth?  You are going to end up selling them for what you want to anyway.  You know economics, the lower the price, the more units you are going to sell, but the less money you'll make.  THe higher the price, the more money you make, but you won't sell as many units.  You've just got to find a middle ground.  Again, no disrespect, just some ideas for you to consider.

People have heard some of the shit they could get if they supported, stopped with this negative karma shit, and all that. If people just all got together and told us what they wanted to hear. If you listened to the C.D.'s you'd notice quite a bit of unheard shit to the public and online community.

Also for Dre-Day:

Even Aftermath producer FOCUS told me, he gave Dre 5 beats for DETOX, and Dre used them. But then decided afterwards he didn't like the tracks, and he gave Focus the beats back and wiped his vocals.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2008, 11:02:40 AM »
I know you have unreleased stuff, i'm not disputing that.  I think the argument in this thread is how much and what type of unreleased stuff you have.  This dude you're arguing with about having Chronic 2....what's the point?  If you've got it, post a couple of snippets to shut the dude up.  You could win the argument in 2 seconds if you posted a few clips.  I think that's why people are arguing, because it seems like such an easy solution, yet you're not doing it.

You know there will always be haters....look at my karma.  You'll never lose the haters.....you say you don't know what people want?  They want Chronic 2, Crooked I, and unreleased 2pac songs.  That would be a very good start.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »
I know you have unreleased stuff, i'm not disputing that.  I think the argument in this thread is how much and what type of unreleased stuff you have.  This dude you're arguing with about having Chronic 2....what's the point?  If you've got it, post a couple of snippets to shut the dude up.  You could win the argument in 2 seconds if you posted a few clips.  I think that's why people are arguing, because it seems like such an easy solution, yet you're not doing it.

You know there will always be haters....look at my karma.  You'll never lose the haters.....you say you don't know what people want?  They want Chronic 2, Crooked I, and unreleased 2pac songs.  That would be a very good start.

If they believe it or not is their choice, they'll just shut up when the project comes out. I don't want post shit up for leeches who will bitch at the quality or some of the material's wackness. They'll get this shit, if they were just patient.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2008, 11:22:02 AM »
OK, fair enough......

A question for me personally if you don't mind.  I noticed you have Soopafly's unreleased DR album.  How much different is that from the one Daz put out?  If there are any differences, could you tell me a few of the unreleased song titles.  I'm not asking for free audio or anything, i'd just like to know some unreleased song titles, as i'm a huge Soopafly fan.  Thanks.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #154 on: April 25, 2008, 11:25:02 AM »
You quote Ronin Ro as a source? Do you know how unreliable his books are? Get the fuck out of here.

the sources he used are listed at the end of his book, no need to be ignorant. the page i quoted along with the others proved that the numbers you used in your statement were incorrect.

i think your approach is quite pointless; it's like you're trying to build sandcastles in the sea.

Lol. The sources. Ronin Ro's book was true in some parts, but it was more stupid than anything. I mean, come on, Danny Boy and Suge having a homosexual relationship? Come on. Most of his book was speculation. The guy has less credibility than me. I ain't ignorant, I know my shit and I don't have to refer to magazines when I could just ask the artist who were actually present with Dre at the time. It's rather well known Track = Beats. He only raps on the ones he's 99% of. So a majority of Dre's vaults are beats. He did like 60 Beats for Chronic, and chose the best ones. He did 60 tracks for Doggystyle and chose the best for Snoop to go over. Thats why Suge has tracks like Cant C Me that he could give to 2Pac. He didn't just make 21 tracks for Chronic 2001. There was 3 different versions of WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE, so I mean come on here. Do the math. The only difference between Dre and other artist is he keeps his shit more secure so almost none of it ever leaks. The shit he is working on he keeps on a zip bag around him. This is common knowledge man. Look around.

nah you were being ignorant, you didn't even bother to read what i posted properly, you only made a comment about Ronin Ro.
if you had read the stuff i posted properly you would have known that the numbers you used in your original statement were false.

and even the claims you made about Ronin Ro's Have Gun will travel book were wrong.
check page 338, Ronin Ro quoted somebody else.
besides, everything that's in the book is pretty much similar to what was showed in the documentary " welcome to death row".

look you have the right to not back up your statements properly and you have the right to believe whatever you want.
just don't expect others to buy into it.

good luck with building sandcastles in the sea and remember that the truth doesn't lie.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2008, 11:39:24 AM »
How much does Nino pay for this shit??

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »
Do you have any songs where Soopafly comes hard on a hoe?  Any songs where he makes a bitch sleep in the yard, or beating a bitch until she's buck naked?  I think that's really what people want, not that Dr. Dre crap.

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2008, 12:15:40 PM »
Kilo,
          Hey, just wanted to say it's always fun to read the info you've dropped for us over the years regarding the material we covet so much. And it's good to see westcoastaftershock.com updating more regularly again. Ignore all the haters, because for ever person that mouths off you have a lot more that don't post but enjoy hearing about music they wish they could get their hands on. Anyways, I had a few questions:
1) When do you think you’ll have the inventory up on eBay?

2) If and when you put it up, will it be all of it in one lot? Or are you thinking of releasing it project by project?

3) If you decide against the whole eBay thing or it just seems like to much of a hassle, contact me and let’s see if we can work out a deal with some material. Nothing set in stone, just talk it over and if you don't like me or the offer you just walk away. I just want some music for myself to listen too while I'm in my office all day, not to resell or leak out.

Let me know what you'd like to do. I know it tough to gage a demand on these forums for demand, because every one here will say they purchase it. But when all is said in done most of those same people will never cough up the money for it. Even if it's a reasonable priced, they’ll just wait for it to leak. So if your up for it shoot me a message on here and I'll get you my e-mail address.

woof

« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2008, 12:28:38 PM »
Do you have any songs where Soopafly comes hard on a hoe?  Any songs where he makes a bitch sleep in the yard, or beating a bitch until she's buck naked?  I think that's really what people want, not that Dr. Dre crap.
ah yes people want soopafly songs where he talks about foot problems and what cologne he wears not some Dre studio gangsta songs  ::)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
Kilo---I will buy every unreleased Soopafly song you have!  Make me a compilation and shoot me a pm....let's hook it up!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2008, 12:37:58 PM »
kilo, fuck with this guy ( no homo)

you can make up the money that your gonna loose on the four disc set by making this guy a sooperfly cd-r and overcharging him for it.

1200 bucks sounds like a fair number.

I know a cat named lazoo that will sign his life over to you if you have any twinz material.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.  You come on here asking if there is interest in unreleased Death Row stuff, like Chronic 2, Sam Sneed, etc.  Is this question even really necessary?  That's all people have been talking about for the last 12 years is how they want unreleased D.R. stuff, you already know people want it.  Then you ask what people would be willing to pay for it.  Now you know the responses are going to be all over the place.  YOu say you have Chronic 2, the unreleased Crooked I album, unleaked 2pac, etc, but then you post a video playing some Danny Boy songs and other songs from the lesser death row camp....nothing from Chronic 2, no unreleased 2pac, etc.  And the video shows a bunch of handwritten cassette tapes that could have contained anything on them...anyone can write "unreleased Snoop" on a blank tape case.  You could have avoided all this doubt and arguing if you just posted snippets of the tracks people really care about.

Not a diss or anything, cause i like your website alot, and I like how you help spread the FTPE stuff, and I have nothing against you, but you knew this thread was going to cause a bunch of drama.  Before this goes any further, why don't you get an actual tracklist together, with actual song titles (not just "songs from unreleased Danny Boy album") and a price as to what you think is fair and post that on here.  Does it really matter what other people tell you what they think the songs are worth?  You are going to end up selling them for what you want to anyway.  You know economics, the lower the price, the more units you are going to sell, but the less money you'll make.  THe higher the price, the more money you make, but you won't sell as many units.  You've just got to find a middle ground.  Again, no disrespect, just some ideas for you to consider.

100% on point because this thread started in a positive light but has pretty much turned into a thread stroking these guy's egos

for the record though, not all of Nino's "exclusives" are exclusive to Nino

I know a cat named lazoo that will sign his life over to you if you have any twinz material.

LOL...don't forget to mention the 65% of this forum that will give their left nut for unreleased DR Snoop stuff

D Breezy

« Reply #162 on: April 25, 2008, 02:12:20 PM »
kilo, fuck with this guy ( no homo)

you can make up the money that your gonna loose on the four disc set by making this guy a sooperfly cd-r and overcharging him for it.

1200 bucks sounds like a fair number.

Kilo---I will buy every unreleased Soopafly song you have!  Make me a compilation and shoot me a pm....let's hook it up!

everyone needs to understand, kilo dont got shit... if he does its because nino gave it to him. hes just being middleman speaking for nino, or nino made another account as kilo. either way im waiting for this shit to happen, ill support. i just dont like the way the said they are gonna release the music "for the love". if it was for the love they would have released shit 10 years ago...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2008, 02:33:34 PM »
How much does Nino pay for this shit??

Most of the stuff was free. Back in the day, he traded Tony Best a drum kit or some shit for a few disc and DATs.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2008, 02:36:59 PM »
Kilo,
          Hey, just wanted to say it's always fun to read the info you've dropped for us over the years regarding the material we covet so much. And it's good to see westcoastaftershock.com updating more regularly again. Ignore all the haters, because for ever person that mouths off you have a lot more that don't post but enjoy hearing about music they wish they could get their hands on. Anyways, I had a few questions:
1) When do you think you’ll have the inventory up on eBay?

2) If and when you put it up, will it be all of it in one lot? Or are you thinking of releasing it project by project?

3) If you decide against the whole eBay thing or it just seems like to much of a hassle, contact me and let’s see if we can work out a deal with some material. Nothing set in stone, just talk it over and if you don't like me or the offer you just walk away. I just want some music for myself to listen too while I'm in my office all day, not to resell or leak out.

Let me know what you'd like to do. I know it tough to gage a demand on these forums for demand, because every one here will say they purchase it. But when all is said in done most of those same people will never cough up the money for it. Even if it's a reasonable priced, they’ll just wait for it to leak. So if your up for it shoot me a message on here and I'll get you my e-mail address.

1.) Soon....Nino did the write up for it last night while we were clowning the haters on here. I already have rips of all of it, so yeah. Also, for Caught Up....Nino isn't my only source for material.  ;)

2.) Project by project.

3.) Get at me peiceofcake2007@hotmail.com is my MSN and my AIM is Edoc665. I'll let you and Nino talk about it. You are being cooler than most people about it. So just get at us main man!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 02:43:04 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »