Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9399 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #165 on: April 25, 2008, 02:38:23 PM »
Kilo---I will buy every unreleased Soopafly song you have!  Make me a compilation and shoot me a pm....let's hook it up!

Get at me, and we'll set something up especially for you.  :D

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #166 on: April 25, 2008, 02:41:31 PM »
Regarding the Twinz shit, I am not sure if Nino has any of that. He was cool with Da Five Footaz, Warren G, and all them, but I ain't sure if he has any of that. I will speak with him tonight regarding their material.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #167 on: April 25, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »
Also, Caught Up that isn't what you were saying in your P.M.s?

"i know we had problems already, but id be willing to support u guys on ur projects. for collectors purposes and as a fan of music in general i hope u guys put out ur projects soon and sell a lotta copies. u can put me and the homie down for 2 and if u want some material you might not have, u should hit up lostskanless. he got a lotta quik shit im pretty sure u guys aint got yet. hit me up and let me know whats up, when it comes to unreleased dr material its all love." - Caught Up

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #168 on: April 25, 2008, 04:07:04 PM »
this is my first post on here since 2003... sum1 showed me this post so I wanted to give my side of the story about those dissin jonny tanna and sues....i was part of the www.deathrowentertainment.com crew in 1999/2000....it was jonny tanna, nino brown, matty jory, colin marsh/swoop c/dj coma, sues, bobbymac, 666, and a couple others.... neways jonny used to run everythin, and nino would just supply us with rare songs and info that he would take from deathrow uk hq in london where he worked. he called himself nino (even though he isnt black or gangsta at all)so that his job wouldnt affiliate him with anythin on the internet. we all used to be beefing VS. glitt, am7 etc

now i knew nino personally and ive even been to his moms house about 10 years ago.... neways everythin was cool until 2002 nino got back friends with am7 aka lock'd down designs aka oneoone the dude who used to design tha row's websites and together they did danny boy, crooked i, 5 footaz, ivlife records websites. nino actually turned his back on his crew, and didnt work with us anymore.....then in 2002 glitt was still beefing with nino and am7, so then glitt got in touch with me, jonny tanna and sues, she asked us all to design www.deathrowrecords.com, and sues was goin to design it and jonny started doin news for sues site cuz nino left drent.com so jonny closed drent.... sues do u remember man??sup man its kevin.

jonny tanna has the best deathrow collection than anyone...FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jonny was the realest and wasnt a traitor like nino man......... nino knows how we all feel.........but nino did has the most unheard deathrow songs.... the rarest song i remember he has was 2pac ft snoop & jewell "6 n tha morning", and 2pac "thug tears" and crooked i ft 2pac "untouchable"

is kilo yet another alias for nino?hmmmm, he had so many!
pz\

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 04:09:48 PM by KJB »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #169 on: April 25, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »
Sup Tripp Dogg, what's good with you?  8)

Regarding songs and information:

Not all information and songs were from RMG West/Death Row UK

Reason for the name Nino:

Black gangster which is what everybody on the net wanted to be Death Row wise.

Regarding JT's footage:

If he has the best collection, why'd he steal 10 hours worth of Death Row footage from Nino and then said he gave it to Immy who now does Frankie "The Roid Freak" Alexander's site when he still really has it? Nino made his shit dude.  I don't believe Nino is the traitor when JT is the one lying about his collection.

Also, I ain't Nino I am speaking with him right now. Nino gave Jonny and all his tag alongs so much and they ended up leaking it and selling it all. That's low of them man. Now, most of Nino's old friends bitch, because he cut them off. It's kind of pathetic. Most people were using him for the music anyhow and they got pissed, because he wouldn't hand over everything to their irresponsible asses. I don't have a problem with you Kevin, but more of the people you ran with.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 04:37:39 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #170 on: April 25, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »
yo kilo, let me know if u can help me get that IV life album  8)

Mygla

« Reply #171 on: April 25, 2008, 05:08:56 PM »
If the rarest stuff is sold disc by disc on ebay, I sure as fuck hope you're gonna get everything ripped to your computers first ;)

Do you have any songs where Soopafly comes hard on a hoe?  Any songs where he makes a bitch sleep in the yard, or beating a bitch until she's buck naked?  I think that's really what people want, not that Dr. Dre crap.

:banana: :banana_rock: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama:

D Breezy

« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2008, 05:13:16 PM »

"i know we had problems already, but id be willing to support u guys on ur projects. for collectors purposes and as a fan of music in general i hope u guys put out ur projects soon and sell a lotta copies. u can put me and the homie down for 2 and if u want some material you might not have, u should hit up lostskanless. he got a lotta quik shit im pretty sure u guys aint got yet. hit me up and let me know whats up, when it comes to unreleased dr material its all love." - Caught Up

thats exactly what i said, i said "u guys" cuz i know ur helpin nino put all this out. i know ur not individually selling ur collection cuz ur homie got way more than u. and i didnt lie, i want ur projects to sell cuz its all unreleased dr material, but dont say its for the love. i know how the game goes the longer u hold onto it from this point the less ull get in the future and thats the truth. if u dont sell shit on ebay ill privately be interested... i dont have to like u to work out business arrangements
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2008, 05:28:59 PM »

thats exactly what i said, i said "u guys" cuz i know ur helpin nino put all this out. i know ur not individually selling ur collection cuz ur homie got way more than u. and i didnt lie, i want ur projects to sell cuz its all unreleased dr material, but dont say its for the love. i know how the game goes the longer u hold onto it from this point the less ull get in the future and thats the truth. if u dont sell shit on ebay ill privately be interested... i dont have to like u to work out business arrangements

Right, but didn't there seem to be a bit ass kissing in that P.M.? I think you can go Ebay it like the rest.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 06:22:45 PM by Kilo2 - WCA »

D Breezy

« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2008, 06:24:06 PM »

Right, but didn't there seem to be a bit ass kissing in that P.M.? I think you can go Ebay it like the rest.

yea what was i tihnkin, instead of shit talkin like everyone else has been doin i was tryin to show support for whats goin on... ur right homie my bad

IG - @d_breezysounds

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »
Right, I would rather you not suck up to me personally since I dissed the shit out of you and your family. Be real with me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2008, 06:52:15 PM »
lol!

damn I hate this shit but I love it at the same time...Its like a bad car accident you cant help but watch.

D Breezy

« Reply #177 on: April 25, 2008, 07:04:40 PM »
Right, I would rather you not suck up to me personally since I dissed the shit out of you and your family. Be real with me.

i dont take internet beef 2 serious but if u wanna be that way, fuk ur project nigga.

IG - @d_breezysounds

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #178 on: April 25, 2008, 07:07:17 PM »

i dont take internet beef 2 serious but if u wanna be that way, fuk ur project nigga.

That's more like it!

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2008, 07:44:09 PM »
this is my first post on here since 2003... sum1 showed me this post so I wanted to give my side of the story about those dissin jonny tanna and sues....i was part of the www.deathrowentertainment.com crew in 1999/2000....it was jonny tanna, nino brown, matty jory, colin marsh/swoop c/dj coma, sues, bobbymac, 666, and a couple others.... neways jonny used to run everythin, and nino would just supply us with rare songs and info that he would take from deathrow uk hq in london where he worked. he called himself nino (even though he isnt black or gangsta at all)so that his job wouldnt affiliate him with anythin on the internet. we all used to be beefing VS. glitt, am7 etc

now i knew nino personally and ive even been to his moms house about 10 years ago.... neways everythin was cool until 2002 nino got back friends with am7 aka lock'd down designs aka oneoone the dude who used to design tha row's websites and together they did danny boy, crooked i, 5 footaz, ivlife records websites. nino actually turned his back on his crew, and didnt work with us anymore.....then in 2002 glitt was still beefing with nino and am7, so then glitt got in touch with me, jonny tanna and sues, she asked us all to design www.deathrowrecords.com, and sues was goin to design it and jonny started doin news for sues site cuz nino left drent.com so jonny closed drent.... sues do u remember man??sup man its kevin.

jonny tanna has the best deathrow collection than anyone...FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jonny was the realest and wasnt a traitor like nino man......... nino knows how we all feel.........but nino did has the most unheard deathrow songs.... the rarest song i remember he has was 2pac ft snoop & jewell "6 n tha morning", and 2pac "thug tears" and crooked i ft 2pac "untouchable"

is kilo yet another alias for nino?hmmmm, he had so many!
pz\

Thug Tears = 'Tongue Kissin' = Not rare / leaked 2 years ago!

Yo kilo... I dont think nino will send me anything, hes replying to my msn msgs with one word answers every 15 minutes like 'ok' or 'respect', dumbass replies.

What rares has nino given u kilo? And do u really know K9?