Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9382 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2008, 05:34:02 AM »
Pretty soon ES-Jay. Also, props for your Dr. Dre Samples collection I am still banging those. :)

good to hear, i will def purchase an album with 20 'unheard' Dr. Dre tracks. good luck getting past the Aftermath lawyers though...

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2008, 05:37:13 AM »
Pretty soon ES-Jay. Also, props for your Dr. Dre Samples collection I am still banging those. :)

good to hear, i will def purchase an album with 20 'unheard' Dr. Dre tracks. good luck getting past the Aftermath lawyers though...

They could bitch, but if I remember right Dr. Dre don't own the shit to his Death Row shit, plus Death Row is basically in receivership. So fuck the yellow tape, I piss on it!  ;D

Okka

« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2008, 06:10:18 AM »
You said Tray Deee has alot of unreleased music, who produced those songs?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2008, 06:17:26 AM »
You said Tray Deee has alot of unreleased music, who produced those songs?

Not really sure honestly. I'd say whoever the in house producers that were still left in 1997. Such as Snoop, Daz, and the wack room people. Lol.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2008, 07:18:49 AM »
Do you have some Battlecat Tracks?? Man, that would be dope...

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Soopahigh

« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2008, 07:21:17 AM »
Do you have some Battlecat Tracks?? Man, that would be dope...

Klue

« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2008, 09:09:19 AM »
king lou heat of night album ahah

Schreibs21

« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2008, 09:10:51 AM »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2008, 09:16:36 AM »
Not everything in those videos is as rare as they make it seem...

nobody does it better crossover 7inch remix.mp3 - 5.61MB

what-would you do 92.3 the beat freestyle.mp3 - 2.76MB

Lol. Did we say everything in the videos was rare? No. Stop trying to prove a point you fucking pathetic joke of a man.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2008, 09:39:19 AM »
Damn! 9 pages & over 200 replies!  :o It looks like there's a pretty good demand for this & I'm ready to buy! :)

Schreibs21

« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2008, 09:57:22 AM »

Lol. Did we say everything in the videos was rare? No. Stop trying to prove a point you fucking pathetic joke of a man.

at least you called me a man, something that can't be said about you.

D Breezy

« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2008, 10:29:49 AM »
Damn! 9 pages & over 200 replies!  :o It looks like there's a pretty good demand for this & I'm ready to buy! :)

yea but u didnt mention 120 of the replies were kilo talkin shit to people...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2008, 10:53:05 AM »
....like some hoes.

-scarface

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2008, 11:02:24 AM »
Also Sues, I noticed you broke away from Scott when JT did at the same time, because he wouldn't give you guys the full YGD shit. I asked Scott about you, and trust me...he didn't have positive shit to say about any Death Row collectors or 2Pac stans besides Jory and our mutual friend Freddie aka Lawz2760. I doubt the shit will ever hit DubCC or any other forums since most of you are cheap asses anyhow and bitch about the 93-ish projects when they don't even have a price tag on them yet! Also, tell your friend JustRockThaBeat to deliver the 2Pac shit he was supposed to deliver to my friends. He's cool and all, but he needs to deliver his flats like he says he will. I could quote him, but you'd probably be some what hurt by his statements considering y'all were "cool" once and all.

Sues - The fact is, Nino/Scott sent YOU, Jonny Tanna, and Crizzip aka Sven numerous unreleased (at the time) tracks by Tha Realest, Top Dogg, and I believe he even sent you all CD's in the mail. Then Crizzip and JONNY TANNA leaks ALL OF THOSE SONGS to various people online... so Nino loses your trust. You cant blame him for not giving you shit.

ok clear, he should know that i never leaked his shit and that i still have music he sent me 7-8 years ago thats still not leaked. and i never asked about the full ygd shit after scott played me snipps of every song on the phone and we both agreed that the album is bullshit lol. the only shit i leaked was with his permission for my old page druncut.com. but now i remember shit i asked him for: a shakira autograph for my lil niece.

lost trust...damn what is this, some serious shit? i dont even care about all these unheard dr music anymore, so i dont need to blame anybody AND i never ever blamed scott about his shit and never will. thats absurd man.

and btw if u want somethin from justrock send him an email, i dont know about his business and i dont talk to him regularly.  sorry

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »

LOL Schreibs21, these 2 tracks are rips from Nino's tapes dude, thats why they arnt cdq...he leaked these (exact same quality in 2000 on cassetes)..........

Just looking thru them videos, Nino plays Street Scholars, Cant C Me, etc hes basically playing the ORIGINAL sources for these tracks

Schreibs21, the unleaked ones in these videos are the shut by MC Eiht....Tray Deee/Eastsidaz tracks... them Danny Boy tracks...Mark Morrison... Sam Sneed... totally unheard dude!