Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9379 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2008, 07:41:04 PM »
Kilo your pretty fucked dude....im hearing people are out to get u and shit because of who u beef with...u know Shaf, Faze, Nas, J and Obie?

Does Nino have u dissin peepz for him?

Also why u beefin with 101, Manu and Husky?

Shaf is a pranker who needs to be given to the authorities for sending respectable collectors condoms same for Phayzee, Nasir Raja who works over at BoDog Online, and I haven't heard of Obie.

No, it's my own choice. Nino's my friend and I stick up for my friends, not for rares, but because I hate seeing people get fucked around by assholes like John.

Because they dissed me first.

You happy now Mr. I Got Banned From Hit Em Up?

acgrundy

« Reply #226 on: April 26, 2008, 07:41:59 PM »
for real, this music is ruining your pathetic lives.  You need to just free yourselves of it and do something with your lives.  Your gonna be 80 years old, alone, never married, no kids, no family, no friends, just a bunch of fucking music.  Miserable and depressed as fuck, wishing you would have lived your lives differently.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #227 on: April 26, 2008, 08:08:32 PM »
lmao

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2008, 08:35:02 PM »
for real, this music is ruining your pathetic lives.  You need to just free yourselves of it and do something with your lives.  Your gonna be 80 years old, alone, never married, no kids, no family, no friends, just a bunch of fucking music.  Miserable and depressed as fuck, wishing you would have lived your lives differently.

I'm 16, why do you think I started collecting when I was thirteen? Lol. Also, I have heard the free yourselves of the music argument many times. People just want the music for free, but it takes a bit of work to get it so we ain't just gonna part with the shit. I feel your angle though. If I could give you a plus one I would.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2008, 11:06:02 PM »
no homie seriously...the shit is kinda bizarre

you got cats on here arguing and debating about songs they never even heard before and all they know is what they heard from somebody else who heard it.

it reminds me of the cats that grew up in the eighties watching starwars now they dress up like storm troopers in they spare time and shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2008, 11:07:54 PM »
on a side note...kilo you got this?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2008, 11:11:19 PM »
on a side note...kilo you got this?

Nah, but I got this.

Death Row fans will get the joke.  :-\

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2008, 11:15:09 PM »
I kind of funny how you try to play it non-nonchalant as if you don't care about hearing any of the music at all, but I bet you'll be rather different about it once you or someone else decides to leak it.  ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #233 on: April 26, 2008, 11:23:41 PM »
homie, I already told you....

put the shit out and Ill buy the motherfucker as long as the buisness is legit Ill break bread wit'cha.
theres just too much jaw jackin and no real info being givin out. Id love to hear these tracks but I refuse to suck dick to do it.
If thats the cost then keep your shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #234 on: April 26, 2008, 11:24:52 PM »
dude, I really would like to hear the music...and of course I want to hear it for free...I won't pay a ridiculous price for any music.  but seriously though, the way you have website wars, and people who run different websites fight w/ each other, and all these fuckin rumors about each other...it is so extremely sad and pathetic.  I mean, making a Youtube video showcasing your collection?  WTF is that?  that is so fucking sad.  There is so much more to life...but you guys are holding onto this music like it your true love that you would die for.  10 years ago, I would have spent a lot of money buying this shit from you guys, but nowadays I realize how much more there is out there than some fuckin unreleased music.  You are fucking 16 dude...and look how you are spending your life...having internet wars w/ other faggot ass webmasters over some music that you had absolutely no relevance in making.  All of you people that run these websites, and hoard unreleased music, and brag about it and show it off, and talk shit about each other...you all have some extreme inner issues.  Some serious insecurities.  Like I said, you all gonna be old and depressed as fuck with nothing but a music collection.  Hell, you can't even discuss the music w/ anyone because no one else can hear it.  Get out of it while you are still young and go meet some women, join a sports team, go make some real friends, and not some people you can only talk to online.

The Watcher

« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2008, 11:48:59 PM »
^ how they're living their lives now when they're 16 means nothing, let them live their lives and quit crying "i want the music for free" or whatever

when they decide to sell it they will, until then just calm down a bit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #236 on: April 27, 2008, 04:11:50 AM »
this is my first post on here since 2003... sum1 showed me this post so I wanted to give my side of the story about those dissin jonny tanna and sues....i was part of the www.deathrowentertainment.com crew in 1999/2000....it was jonny tanna, nino brown, matty jory, colin marsh/swoop c/dj coma, sues, bobbymac, 666, and a couple others.... neways jonny used to run everythin, and nino would just supply us with rare songs and info that he would take from deathrow uk hq in london where he worked. he called himself nino (even though he isnt black or gangsta at all)so that his job wouldnt affiliate him with anythin on the internet. we all used to be beefing VS. glitt, am7 etc

now i knew nino personally and ive even been to his moms house about 10 years ago.... neways everythin was cool until 2002 nino got back friends with am7 aka lock'd down designs aka oneoone the dude who used to design tha row's websites and together they did danny boy, crooked i, 5 footaz, ivlife records websites. nino actually turned his back on his crew, and didnt work with us anymore.....then in 2002 glitt was still beefing with nino and am7, so then glitt got in touch with me, jonny tanna and sues, she asked us all to design www.deathrowrecords.com, and sues was goin to design it and jonny started doin news for sues site cuz nino left drent.com so jonny closed drent.... sues do u remember man??sup man its kevin.

jonny tanna has the best deathrow collection than anyone...FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jonny was the realest and wasnt a traitor like nino man......... nino knows how we all feel.........but nino did has the most unheard deathrow songs.... the rarest song i remember he has was 2pac ft snoop & jewell "6 n tha morning", and 2pac "thug tears" and crooked i ft 2pac "untouchable"

is kilo yet another alias for nino?hmmmm, he had so many!
pz\

um i never worked or had any part in deathrowentertainment.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2008, 05:14:31 AM »
would buy the box set if it happened, but in all honesty cant see it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: April 27, 2008, 06:03:51 AM »
homie, I already told you....

put the shit out and Ill buy the motherfucker as long as the buisness is legit Ill break bread wit'cha.
theres just too much jaw jackin and no real info being givin out. Id love to hear these tracks but I refuse to suck dick to do it.
If thats the cost then keep your shit.

dude, I really would like to hear the music...and of course I want to hear it for free...I won't pay a ridiculous price for any music.  but seriously though, the way you have website wars, and people who run different websites fight w/ each other, and all these fuckin rumors about each other...it is so extremely sad and pathetic.  I mean, making a Youtube video showcasing your collection?  WTF is that?  that is so fucking sad.  There is so much more to life...but you guys are holding onto this music like it your true love that you would die for.  10 years ago, I would have spent a lot of money buying this shit from you guys, but nowadays I realize how much more there is out there than some fuckin unreleased music.  You are fucking 16 dude...and look how you are spending your life...having internet wars w/ other faggot ass webmasters over some music that you had absolutely no relevance in making.  All of you people that run these websites, and hoard unreleased music, and brag about it and show it off, and talk shit about each other...you all have some extreme inner issues.  Some serious insecurities.  Like I said, you all gonna be old and depressed as fuck with nothing but a music collection.  Hell, you can't even discuss the music w/ anyone because no one else can hear it.  Get out of it while you are still young and go meet some women, join a sports team, go make some real friends, and not some people you can only talk to online.

LOL is this thread still going?

Props to both petey and acgrundy for making some sense out of this bullshit.

I kind of funny how you try to play it non-nonchalant as if you don't care about hearing any of the music at all, but I bet you'll be rather different about it once you or someone else decides to leak it.  ::)

Listen hear Kilo I got nothing against you but I'm feeling the same way petey probably does. I would just love to get my hands on all that unreleased stuff but I'm not going all bananas for it cause as much as I would like to have it I'm not a kid anymore. Besides that I'll just patiently wait for it to leak on the internet like all the other stuff in the past 10 years and if it doesn't then that's too bad but life goes on. Oh and Kilo admit just one thing: with this thread and all you're enjoying the attention right?  :D

On a side note: The way people have been behaving, bragging and showing off and then beefing with each other has really put me off from buying another DR related bootleg again EVER.  What's even worse is all these groupies around that act like those FTP releases for instance are officially released DR albums or something, I mean it's cool FTP makes this available for the public but damn some people act like FTP were actually involved in making the music itself. And I sure as hell won't pay for something that has been altered and tagged. And I'm far from a cheapskate money isn't even an issue cause I can buy everything FTP advertises on their main page in an instant... twice. It's a matter of principle so fuck paying ridiculously high prices for something unofficial and unauthorized.

In the mean time I'm very happy with all the DR material that has been leaked so far so I'm gonna put on that Same Eyez On Me again and chill, enjoy it and just be thankful I'm able to listen to it. Maybe some of those guys with the unreleased songs should do the same...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2008, 07:58:52 AM »
Actually, personally........I am hating the attention and I am slowly growing to hate the forum and the people who reside on it. None of the shit is coming at a ridiculous price. Nino and I were just discussing re-opening Tha Vaults and again and leaking shit on there for FREE. I could give two shits about attention, because it ain't even my shit! I am just promoting it for a friend, but I also have the stuff he has, I just ain't selling it. People can either accept someone flossing their collection, because they would do it if it was anything, BUT Death Row. However, when Death Row shit comes around people turn into a bunch of whiny assholes. You didn't see Dante, G. Litt, or any of those other corny assholes get these many problems with their damn bootlegs till they leaked did you? We ain't saying suck a dick to get the shit, just be more receptive and actually be fucking supportive instead of acting like a gang of bitches on their periods. You guys never bitch till we actually sell the shit, you guys have no problem with fucking leaking. Also, SoopaflyDPGC...... Nino is going through his CD's right now for some rare Soopafly for you.  8)

Also Jory, check your P.M.'s.