Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9391 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2008, 08:35:12 AM »
nino has told me the following info

the instrumental that is played in part 3 is Ghetto Tango by Dr.Dre

the sam sneed track is California Luv (Sam Sneed Remix), don't know who features in it but il find out though.

this trak is not on the video but he did tel me he had a Crooked I ft. K-Ci & Jojo track called RIP Buntry, a dedication to Alton Buntry McDonald.

props to nino for the info

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #241 on: April 27, 2008, 08:59:04 AM »
how much more supportive can I be...I already told you Ill buy the motherfucker. I just dont like all the controversial shit and all these internet fables I gotta hear just to get the shit. I dont care who got what rare song and leaked it to who...I want the fucking music save the drama for your babymama...Its unfair I have to watch grown men act like bitches just to hear some fucking tracks.

I would have just made a thread announcing some new shit was coming and left it at that. yall got so much hate and doubt commin toward you right now because most of us have seen this before and we dont have faith that dude will deliver.

Im just keepin it real kilo, I aint kissin no ass for nobody you need people like me around so these euro wigs dont gas your head up.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #242 on: April 27, 2008, 09:40:11 AM »
nino has told me the following info

the instrumental that is played in part 3 is Ghetto Tango by Dr.Dre

the sam sneed track is California Luv (Sam Sneed Remix), don't know who features in it but il find out though.

this trak is not on the video but he did tel me he had a Crooked I ft. K-Ci & Jojo track called RIP Buntry, a dedication to Alton Buntry McDonald.

props to nino for the info

It only features KCi. The California Love Sam Sneed mix is a premix. That's the Ghetto Tango (Original Death Row Version instrumental). There is also a version of R.I.P. Buntry with Ray J since KCi was drunk when he sung his part.

marcin1712

« Reply #243 on: April 27, 2008, 09:56:02 AM »
props to Acgrundy

messi19

« Reply #244 on: April 27, 2008, 09:56:47 AM »
Lmao at 30 year old muthafuckas chasing a cat that claims to have tracks. U say u been arguin with the dude since 2000 or something so what makes u think he will release anything at all? Lmao this dude just a lonely mufucka who wants to see you dudes beg, and obviously it worked. He dont have shit. Hilarious who gives a fuck about this Kilo dude fuck u, i hope u or that Nino dude never release shit;). I mean look at yall :D wiling to pay over 500$ for tracks that was made more than 10 years ago. Let the nigga release it or tell dude to kill himself who gives a fuck b. Lmao.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #245 on: April 27, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »
I would have just made a thread announcing some new shit was coming and left it at that. yall got so much hate and doubt commin toward you right now because most of us have seen this before and we dont have faith that dude will deliver.

Kilo just announce your and ninos project with a new thread and a tracklist! So we can see if we purchase or not.....

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #246 on: April 27, 2008, 12:31:42 PM »
Locked due to negative response and assholes.