Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9392 times)

Efrain

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »
A peak into Nino Brown's archives:
...... Death Row fans and Death Row webmasters eat your hearts out.

.. Buddy, you NEED to get laid lol

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 06:22:11 PM »

You maybe right, but unlike you some people are actually interested in music rather than listening to something chew you out once a month, because she's having a bad time or having to spend your money on something that nags you all the damn time. I'd rather spend my lifetime alone with a shit load of music then having to listen to some bitch. Anyone agree?

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 06:38:16 PM »

You maybe right, but unlike you some people are actually interested in music rather than listening to something chew you out once a month, because she's having a bad time or having to spend your money on something that nags you all the damn time. I'd rather spend my lifetime alone with a shit load of music then having to listen to some bitch. Anyone agree?

wow, that is sad.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »
Kilo2, props as always...
Ive wanted to hear Somethin2Ride2 since hitemup.com reported that it featured 2pac...
Fuck the haterz man, i expect they are all from mrmakaveli.net lol

Few questions...

1) whats the Sam Sneed track playing in one of the videos?

2) are all of these shits CDQ? they sound it

3) whats Dj Quik 'pitch in ona party part 2'?

4) does this guy also have Crooked I's Deathrow album? Im sure i remember u sayin u heard it and Left Eye was on it??

Thankz man,
Do u have any newz on K9 to?
Pz

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 06:49:45 PM »

wow, that is sad.

Maybe, but personally I would rather not be nagged at. At least the music don't call me on the phone and tie up the phone line with useless bullshit.

For Rhyand08:

1.) Not Sure

2.) Indeed, box set coming soon.

3.) I'll ask.

4.) He has it yes. He also has Left Eye's album, Danny Boy's album, Jewell's album, and various others albums.

K9 will be out in about four months or so I believe. I have discussed helping him release his Death Row material, so we will see about that when he gets out. Good looking out Rhyand08. - Kilo2

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 06:56:23 PM »
Something 2 Ride consist of Danny Boy and Red. Great song really. Scam7, Danny Boy, and Nino are the only ones I know who have it, and Scam got it illegitimately. Ask him to explain that to you. It don't feature 2Pac, that was a rumor that was started by Am7 and spread to UKI and Stephen who are both cock sucking leeches who never did learn their place in the 2Pac community with the rest of the cock sucking leeches such as G. Clitt, 221, LM, and the rest. Something 2 Ride was done in like 2002 if I remember right. Oh, and I was wondering, would any of you be interested in purchasing a Danny Boy D.V.D. with a possible E.P. possibly featuring a track with the late great 2Pac Shakur? If so, please name the prices you'd be willing to pay.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »
what kind of time frame are lookin at before the box set is available and what kind of shit will it consist of?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 07:17:22 PM »
what kind of time frame are lookin at before the box set is available and what kind of shit will it consist of?

93 - 98. Dogg Pound, Danny, 2Pac, Dre, Sneed, J. Flexx, Quik, and others. 4 Disc of unheard material straight from the vaults of Death Row.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 07:18:31 PM »

93 - 98. Dogg Pound, Danny, 2Pac, Dre, Sneed, J. Flexx, Quik, and others. 4 Disc of unheard material straight from the vaults of Death Row.
Hey homie I think he was asking about a timeframe of around how long we will have to wait before it is available?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

Hey homie I think he was asking about a timeframe of around how long we will have to wait before it is available?

Not sure. Depends if there is demand for it. If there is plenty of demand, we'll get a site going and everything. We have footage from the House Of Blues and other shit Eagle Vision doesn't have. As well as unheard material and unseen Death Row concerts and music videos. If there is enough people asking for it, we'll be willing to sell it.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 07:26:17 PM »

Not sure. Depends if there is demand for it. If there is plenty of demand, we'll get a site going and everything. We have footage from the House Of Blues and other shit Eagle Vision doesn't have. As well as unheard material and unseen Death Row concerts and music videos. If there is enough people asking for it, we'll be willing to sell it.
I really think the key would be pricing. Everything "unheard of" or "unreleased" has been sought after by all of us, but most people (including myself) are usually turned away at paying big $ for a cd or dvd.

If this was a 4-disc set, it was professionally pressed, had artwork & the whole-9, I would pay $50. That comes out to be about $12.70 per disc which is somewhere in the neighborhood of what a single cd would cost these days (around here anyways).

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »
Kilo is there a way to contact this Nino Brown guy?

Also Stephen from hitemup.com posted audio of him on the phone to danny boy saying the ORIGINAL 'Something 2 Ride 2' was from 1996 and featured Pac. Then in 2002 he had to remove Pac from the track and he let RED, an underground MC from chicago rap on it. Also stephen told me 101/am7 had the 2002 version and played it to them over MSN, posing as DB, using an msn address claiming he was the real DB. This true?lol

Great news bout K9, just dont release it thru forthepeople, their cds are cheap cdr's. I baught most of them and have been very dissapointed with the quality.

Love to hear Jewell man, i used to post at tupac board and knew uki and thommo. U may remember me?
Pz

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 07:32:32 PM »
Kilo is there a way to contact this Nino Brown guy?

Also Stephen from hitemup.com posted audio of him on the phone to danny boy saying the ORIGINAL 'Something 2 Ride 2' was from 1996 and featured Pac. Then in 2002 he had to remove Pac from the track and he let RED, an underground MC from chicago rap on it. Also stephen told me 101/am7 had the 2002 version and played it to them over MSN, posing as DB, using an msn address claiming he was the real DB. This true?lol

Great news bout K9, just dont release it thru forthepeople, their cds are cheap cdr's. I baught most of them and have been very dissapointed with the quality.

Love to hear Jewell man, i used to post at tupac board and knew uki and thommo. U may remember me?
Pz

Something 2 Ride only features Red. That's true what Stephen said, but there is no prior version. You can ask Danny. Ride with Tha Outlawz exist, but not with Danny Boy. We ain't releasing shit with For The People, K9 wants to knock Hyland's head off for calling him a child molester. I was cool with UKI till he scammed everyone including Nino and myself. Thommo is a turn coat coke head who will sell you out for a fix. I'd be interested in speaking with you, do you have MSN or AIM possibly?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 07:34:25 PM »

I really think the key would be pricing. Everything "unheard of" or "unreleased" has been sought after by all of us, but most people (including myself) are usually turned away at paying big $ for a cd or dvd.

If this was a 4-disc set, it was professionally pressed, had artwork & the whole-9, I would pay $50. That comes out to be about $12.70 per disc which is somewhere in the neighborhood of what a single cd would cost these days (around here anyways).

I'll see what Nino says, he's more or less just looking to get rid of shit. He has more than 500 tapes of unheard shit just laying around. Death Row has over 12,000 songs in the catalog. It's kind of crazy just to be sitting on a fraction of those.

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 07:39:16 PM »
I'm mostly just interested in Tray Deee and LBC Crew material.  Will any of that be for sale?