Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9395 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 08:57:06 PM »
Hoe Hopper was cut from The Chronic, and Next Episode from Doggystyle. Both great songs really. Also, would anyone be interested in H.O.B. pre-rehersal footage?

Highlights include:

- Rappers Rehearsing
- Alternate camera angles for the H.O.B.
- Daz rapping at Mcdonalds and throwing fries at the customers
- Daz farting in a car and laughing about it. (No joke)
- Daz and Tray Dee fighting
- Various other shit.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 09:05:08 PM »
Hoe Hopper was cut from The Chronic, and Next Episode from Doggystyle. Both great songs really. Also, would anyone be interested in H.O.B. pre-rehersal footage?

Highlights include:

- Rappers Rehearsing
- Alternate camera angles for the H.O.B.
- Daz rapping at Mcdonalds and throwing fries at the customers
- Daz farting in a car and laughing about it. (No joke)
- Daz and Tray Dee fighting
- Various other shit.

ehh not really interested in that, im way more interested in music from the A group rappers from death row (dre, snoop, pac) any material either rare video or music, you could almost count me in as buying it

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »
but that would be funny to see daz doing all that stuff, hes a clown

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2008, 09:06:23 PM »
If you guys really want to make some money off of this stuff, and please the fans, then I am going to give you some business advice.  The people who been selling the other DR projects and Quik projects recently have shit for brains when it comes to business.

1.  Realize, that it is inevitable that this music will leak just as long as 1 copy gets sold.  There is no way around it.  All the other DR and quik releases, the people acted like it would be hard to get ahold of it you don't buy it.  Trust me, I have them all, and they were all extremely easy to get.  I didn't pay a dime.

2.  Since it is inevitable that it will leak, you want the people to have a reason to buy it.  A good price is a good reason.  If you mark your prices ridiculously high...ur barely gonna get any customers because they know that they can d/l it for free eventually.  However, if it is reasonably priced, there is enough DR collectors who would pay a reasonable price to get the actual pressed cd's and artwork.  I don't think I need to explain what a reasonable price is.

3. Don't bullshit your customer.  If its going to have tags, or everything is not all cdq, then disclose that before you sell it.  Don't offer a free t-shirt if you can't follow through.  Don't delay your shipping...make sure you can have it ready for the date stated.  If you don't tell people its tagged, and they get a surprise, they are going to be pissed.  If however you disclose that info, people already will know what to expect and will not be in for any rude surprises.

4.  Give the fans what they want...you know what we want...don't stack the cd's full of wack songs, and just a few of the good ones.

5. Show good faith and offer value to your customer...put up some of the most sought after songs for free d/l.  Show the fans you got the goods,  here is a sample, and there is more where that came from.  That will ensure trust, and also more sales, I guarantee it.

Follow these steps, and I guarantee it will get you the most profit you will ever get off of this stuff, and the most pleased fans.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2008, 09:11:16 PM »
If you guys really want to make some money off of this stuff, and please the fans, then I am going to give you some business advice.  The people who been selling the other DR projects and Quik projects recently have shit for brains when it comes to business.

1.  Realize, that it is inevitable that this music will leak just as long as 1 copy gets sold.  There is no way around it.  All the other DR and quik releases, the people acted like it would be hard to get ahold of it you don't buy it.  Trust me, I have them all, and they were all extremely easy to get.  I didn't pay a dime.

2.  Since it is inevitable that it will leak, you want the people to have a reason to buy it.  A good price is a good reason.  If you mark your prices ridiculously high...ur barely gonna get any customers because they know that they can d/l it for free eventually.  However, if it is reasonably priced, there is enough DR collectors who would pay a reasonable price to get the actual pressed cd's and artwork.  I don't think I need to explain what a reasonable price is.

3. Don't bullshit your customer.  If its going to have tags, or everything is not all cdq, then disclose that before you sell it.  Don't offer a free t-shirt if you can't follow through.  Don't delay your shipping...make sure you can have it ready for the date stated.  If you don't tell people its tagged, and they get a surprise, they are going to be pissed.  If however you disclose that info, people already will know what to expect and will not be in for any rude surprises.

4.  Give the fans what they want...you know what we want...don't stack the cd's full of wack songs, and just a few of the good ones.

5. Show good faith and offer value to your customer...put up some of the most sought after songs for free d/l.  Show the fans you got the goods,  here is a sample, and there is more where that came from.  That will ensure trust, and also more sales, I guarantee it.

Follow these steps, and I guarantee it will get you the most profit you will ever get off of this stuff, and the most pleased fans.
I agree 100%.

a.k.a...............Do EXACTLY the opposite of what FTP did with their releases lol.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »
tight shit , glad to see that Nino is briging his collection back to the scene.

Cant wait to hear some Rage or Jewell
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 09:26:03 PM »

Ah, we know. Lol. Agree with all of you just said above. I was the one who made FTPE leak that Biggie and 2Pac footage of What'cha Want to get more sales. Trust me, we will try our best to please the customers, and thank you for the advice.

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »
Agree 100% with everything acgrundy said. One more thing though, if it's got Pac's name on it as a feature you know you just might be in some release trouble. Maybe not advetising he is a featured artist is the way to go.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
KILO LEMME ASK YOU THIS, ARE YOU STILL AGAINST BOOTLEGGIN? I MEAN YOU HATE ME FOR SELLIN ONE CD A LONG TIME AGO AND WHAT DO I SEE NOW LOL....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 01:32:44 AM »
cheers for the vid and info

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 02:45:29 AM »
This is all very nice and shit but why put this on Youtube when everybody already knows that this Nino character (and others) has all this unreleased stuff?

If you want this to be heard then just leak the damn material FOR THE LOVE OF THE MUSIC AND THE FANS, if for any reason you do not want this then that's fine but keep it to yourself no need to flaunt it cause we already know there are people who are in possession of stuff like this.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 02:51:39 AM »

I just hate niggas flossin music they dont intend to share.

Co-sign. Shit like that takes me back to kindergarten.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

kuruptDPG

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 02:55:25 AM »
can anybody name a few traks off the video? the only 1 i got is A Doggz World by Snoop?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 02:58:27 AM »
like 8 years ago scott told me that he will put some music 4 sale on the net SOON.  ;D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2008, 03:07:17 AM »
is gangsta shit a death row trak by snoop & kurupt, that sounds the same as something to ride to by danny boy?