Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9377 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2008, 01:41:53 PM »
Dre usually does 60 tracks per album. Dre really did have a nice work ethic.

i wonder where you got those numbers from; they're definitely not correct ( go check one of Chad's topics with the magazine scans if you want proof).

and even if it's true that the original Chronic 2 consists of 20 tracks, then i'm quite sure the majority of them are not in the death row vaults, as dre worked at home at the time he was working on that project.

1995 on Dre didn't work around Death Row, he got smart and worked at home so Suge couldn't get his shit. There was 20 tracks made for Chronic 2 that includes various beats and so on. Dre does a lot of work.

again, where did you get that from?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »
look man I been around since the days of snoopsdogghouse,com and shit and Ive been watchin yall cats bicker for years about this shit...just put the music out and get money or take it in a cave with you and keep it to yourself.

are yall seriously gonna make some moves ith this shit or is this another floss session.

some one negged me for saying eurowig...LMAO

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2008, 01:48:10 PM »

i wonder where you got those numbers from; they're definitely not correct ( go check one of Chad's topics with the magazine scans if you want proof).

and even if it's true that the original Chronic 2 consists of 20 tracks, then i'm quite sure the majority of them are not in the death row vaults, as dre worked at home at the time he was working on that project.

1995 on Dre didn't work around Death Row, he got smart and worked at home so Suge couldn't get his shit. There was 20 tracks made for Chronic 2 that includes various beats and so on. Dre does a lot of work.

again, where did you get that from?

Death Row artists who worked with Dre, and I don't plan on naming, but I ain't bullshitting either so don't take it like that.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2008, 01:50:01 PM »
look man I been around since the days of snoopsdogghouse,com and shit and Ive been watchin yall cats bicker for years about this shit...just put the music out and get money or take it in a cave with you and keep it to yourself.

are yall seriously gonna make some moves ith this shit or is this another floss session.

This isn't a floss session, the only reason we haven't released shit as of yet was because we got too damn busy with too much shit on our plates. Back in 2006, we actually planned on doing a 4 Disc Dogg Pound Unreleased set/Playa P type deal using Snocap on Myspace to distribute the shit, but we said fuck it. It's just a matter if the fans want it.

PsychoHustla

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2008, 02:06:50 PM »
whats the quality of this unreleased music?that Playa P shit was not cd at all

Yannick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2008, 02:21:53 PM »

This isn't a floss session, the only reason we haven't released shit as of yet was because we got too damn busy with too much shit on our plates. Back in 2006, we actually planned on doing a 4 Disc Dogg Pound Unreleased set/Playa P type deal using Snocap on Myspace to distribute the shit, but we said fuck it. It's just a matter if the fans want it.

....we want it, so just release it in whatever way!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »

wat for real? im sure evrybody wouldv been intrestd init. u plan to release later by anychance?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2008, 02:25:44 PM »
If those FTP mofos are turning a profit Im sure yall would.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2008, 02:38:19 PM »
We put all the material off the Playa P tapes from C.D.'s and D.A.T.'s we owned. The reason you never saw the Street Scholars (CDQ) Flexx version on the net, as in the DAT quality is due we sold it back to Death Row in 2001. We might still come with that DPG shit, but for now it's about the box set and seeing what the fans want. Ya dig? Our shit will be PURE CDQ.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »
lets get it.

Klue

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2008, 02:46:00 PM »
Our shit will be PURE CDQ.

yeah that's all what we want to heard. thanks for the all the info. i'm just fuckin astonished to read that they are 12000 unrelsead songs hold by nino right now!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 02:48:29 PM by Klue »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2008, 02:47:02 PM »
Our shit will be PURE CDQ.

yeah that's all what you want to heard. thanks for the all the info. i'm just fuckin astonished to read that they are 12000 unrelsead songs hold by nino right now!

Nah, we probably have around 2,000 to 3,000 out of the 12,000 total in the Death Row vaults.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2008, 03:30:57 PM »

suge and his boys str8 jacked dre when dre left.   showed up with bats and dre didnt want no drama
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »

suge and his boys str8 jacked dre when dre left.   showed up with bats and dre didnt want no drama

Lol. Dre still has some of the shit regardless though. Dre is clever. I wonder what ever happened to that accountant that stole all his pesos whenever he left Death Row.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2008, 04:21:40 PM »
If you actually got this shit just release it on itunes or sum shit, stop fucking round