Author Topic: Tookie Williams - Loser  (Read 1526 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Tookie Williams - Loser
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »
YA'LL SOME 'OL POOR US NIGGAS.

HOW YOU KNOW SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE SET EM UP.
THE FUNNY PART OF THE WHOLE THING IS....THE CRIPS WERE STARTED OR CO-FOUNDED BY A HOMO-PEDOPHILE

WOW!!

AND PLEASE TELL ME YOU DUDES AIN'T JUSTIFYING WHAT HE DID
LMao..You went from typing in no caps, to 'CAPS LOCK...what you couldn't get your point scross in the normal you diced to rant and racve now??? Sheesh!!!!!
Sumbody is MAd!!!

Who really cares, who started the gang.and why we only taking about Crips??..What about otehr gangs out there???
How come you don't mention them??

It's undeniable that it's almost a fact ,that if Stan Tookie didn't start/bring about/ or whatever the Crips somebody else would have done so..It was only a matter of time!
You can't tell me that you don't appreciate that fact!
It is a known fact that gangs have ruined a lot of lives it has made victim s of both it';s recruits and those who have stood against it...This is nothing new..So again what's your point to this thread??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 04:27:20 PM »
O.K TAKE THE GUNS, PROTECT OUR KIDS AND FAMILIES WITH EM. IF YOU GONE SELL DRUGS, REINVEST THE PROFIT IN THE COMMUNITY.
Exactly.

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 04:30:02 PM »
ACTUALLY, IN THE '70'S A TRAIN CAR FULL OF GUNS CAME AND STOPPED IN WATTS FOR BLACKS TO TAKE AND DO AS THEY PLEASED WITH THEM. ASK ANY OLD HEAD WHO CAME UP IN L.A. AROUND THAT TIME ABOUT THAT. SO BECAUSE WE CAN'T GET JOBS AND ARE DISENFRANCHISED GIVES US LICENSE TO KILL OUR PEOPLE...I AIN'T BUYING IT JACK!!!

YOU GONE HAVE TO COME WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT. ALL YOU GIVING ME IS EXCUSES TO GET MONEY THE FAST WAY.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 04:30:18 PM »
I HEARD THAT AS WELL, THAT THEY WERE STARTED FOR MORE NOBLE PURPOSES AND WENT AWRY.
IT SEEMS WE CAN MOBILIZE AND ORGANIZE FOR STUPID SHIT, BUT CAN'T GET TOGETHER AND REINVEST IN THE COMMUNITY.
O.K TAKE THE GUNS, PROTECT OUR KIDS AND FAMILIES WITH EM. IF YOU GONE SELL DRUGS, REINVEST THE PROFIT IN THE COMMUNITY.
I do believe that certain nayborhoods and organization are already doing this!
as you can appreciate it's going to take   a herculean effort on the part of the few to totally eradicate it..
You Know?

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 04:31:43 PM »
Why is Tookie Williams regarded as such a savior when his legacy is responsible for the death of hundreds, and maybe thousands. He was a murderer and it is said he was a pedophile.
then they had the nerve to nominate him for a nobel prize.
if he murdered those four people, call what happened karma.
and starting the crips was one of the worst things to happen to blacks since slavery.

when you live in desperation and poverty your whole life...when you are harassed for the color of your skin...when you can't get a good job b/c you're black or brown...you turn to other remedies. if you lived in cali and your black or brown you know that. try driving in beverly hills and see if you'll be stopped by the popo and told to leave the city limits.

p.s. raymond washington founded the crips

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 04:33:56 PM »
Why is Tookie Williams regarded as such a savior when his legacy is responsible for the death of hundreds, and maybe thousands. He was a murderer and it is said he was a pedophile.
then they had the nerve to nominate him for a nobel prize.
if he murdered those four people, call what happened karma.
and starting the crips was one of the worst things to happen to blacks since slavery.

when you live in desperation and poverty your whole life...when you are harassed for the color of your skin...when you can't get a good job b/c you're black or brown...you turn to other remedies. if you lived in cali and your black or brown you know that. try driving in beverly hills and see if you'll be stopped by the popo and told to leave the city limits.

p.s. raymond washington founded the crips
That's True!!
I guess the old saying has some truth in it ..'Desperate times comes for desperate measure'

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 04:34:35 PM »
his quote was "they introduced drugs and guns and all that shit to the ghettos and black neighborhoods.... "

please tell me then, why did we have to use em. i'm extremely open minded please tell me.

you're telling me that if the government unloaded guns and drugs in the hood right now, you'd go and shoot some black people and and get more of your own people addicted to crack.

the problem with black people is that we don't have any accountability. we live up to all the stereotypes, fucking up our neighborhoods with graffiti and trash and like the world owes us something.

please proofread your comments before you post them, i'd hate to think that people this stupid are walking around

lol@ur simple mind...when i said the government introduced guns and drugs to the ghettos and black neighborhoods u imagine the government rollin up in a truck and droppin loads of guns and weed and crack on the street and are like"here niggers,smoke up and shoot eachother"lol...fuckin dumb ass...they did that shit step by step...all this shit thats going on with bangin and drugs is an economical problem...the government doesn't pay blacks as much as whites OR mexicans(thats a fact)...if they don't get paid that much and are stuck in poverty they look for other ways to get money,and here's where the drugs,the bangin,the gun shops that u c on every corner,and the multiple liquor stores that u c on every block come into play within the black community...

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 04:38:30 PM »
MY POINT TO THIS THREAD IS STATED IN THE FIRST POST GENIUS - YA'LL THE ONE'S WHO GOT ME ON THIS TANGENT.

TOOKIE WAS A LOSER!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 04:42:13 PM »
MY POINT TO THIS THREAD IS STATED IN THE FIRST POST GENIUS - YA'LL THE ONE'S WHO GOT ME ON THIS TANGENT.

TOOKIE WAS A LOSER!!
You are stating a fact that inst new..I still fail to see your point!
Yes He was  wrong for setting Up the 'Westside Crips' along with Raymond Washington and his cohorts.
he murdered people..Yes We Know!
It's all known and documented...
This si nothing New...

Again..What's your Point??

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 04:48:45 PM »
Hating on dead folk - that's some next level shit

May I suggest that hating on people who ain't born yet is the way forward from here

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 04:50:08 PM »

May I suggest that hating on people who ain't born yet is the way forward from here
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 04:50:21 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8) 8) 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 04:50:55 PM »

8) 8) 8)
Let the proclamation continue!!!!!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »
yo shut up nigga.....oh well u think tookie was a loser. the nigga won the noble prize because he used the rest of his life to change young seeds from going in the direction in which he went. and eye guess that shit had an impact because they wouldnt give it to him. eye dont see where u going with this though

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 04:52:51 PM »
i didn't get why people were paying homage to dude like he was a saint, i thought i missed something. i wanted to know what was so honorable about him