Author Topic: Tookie Williams - Loser  (Read 1525 times)

E-Class

• 'G'
Re: Tookie Williams - Loser
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 04:33:23 PM »
Thank you ........ finally an independent thinker.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2008, 04:53:46 PM »
at first the crips were suppose to be the new black panthers...but they had no structure...no direction...do u even know wat crip spell out??? community reformation in progress...they had good intentions...they wernt initially suppose 2 be wat they are 2day...and there are reasons 4 that as previously stated by others...he didnt win a nobel prize he was nominated because his book may have saved lives...u prolly not from cali let alone that enviorment in which he and so many othes come from...so u shouldnt look ya damn nose @ somebody else who u know nothin about...somebody needs 2 watch bastards of the party!

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »
at first the crips were suppose to be the new black panthers...but they had no structure...no direction...do u even know wat crip spell out??? community reformation in progress...they had good intentions...they wernt initially suppose 2 be wat they are 2day...and there are reasons 4 that as previously stated by others...he didnt win a nobel prize he was nominated because his book may have saved lives...u prolly not from cali let alone that enviorment in which he and so many othes come from...so u shouldnt look ya damn nose @ somebody else who u know nothin about...somebody needs 2 watch bastards of the party!
+1 8) 8) 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »
he was a saint cuz he went from street kingpin to where he was at in on death row (later to be wit his son)
he won many prizes while bein in there and changin his life.  I also agree him killin or orderin others to be killed isnt right, but other races do it possible more severe.  there are other nations and races who do more sick and fucked up things than this.

theres always gon be a race wantin to have the higher power
whites>>>>>blacks, mexicans, asains
blacks>>>>>whites, mexicans, asians
asians>>>>>whites, blacks, mexicans

and much more

so to a certain extent gangs are needed for protection IMO

for example:

at least more recent:

say you go into a hood and you dont know its a zone you shouldnt be in (cuz its a blood or crip or 13 or 14 or white hood) but you go there cuz your no connected wit the world, but you end up gettin killed, or fucked up, or approached etc...
you would need bacc up right?

whos gon bacc you up, your cuzzin, family, most prolly your own RACE!

i didn't get why people were paying homage to dude like he was a saint, i thought i missed something. i wanted to know what was so honorable about him
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »
killin a nigga cause he got on a certain color.
innocent children gettin caught in drive bys.

so we keep on killin out of vengance or retribution until all blacks are gone.

he ran youth group homes while he was alive too but still ran the streets and terrorized folk.
word is he was still callin shots from jail.
he didn't even have to kill the people he killed to get the money.

i'd be ashamed to be a crip if one of the co-founders of my orginization was on the gong show in leopard speedos with tassles and legwarmers.
you gotta be kiddin me. who wastes time seeing this nigga as a role model.

it's was even more embarrising to see jesse jackson and snoop co-signing for the dude.

What about the victims???????
What about the victims?????

their memory was lost in the whole media fascination with tookie's "gangster"

lotta shit ya'll call gangsta ain't

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
i watched some history channel shit on the crips and bloods

the crips did indeed start out as a black panther minded group, to help boost poor black communities, but quickly went astray when people got caught up over power
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2008, 07:40:38 PM »
how come someone like tookie or crips and bloods gets more hate cuz theyre considered killers but when you have a criminal like president bush, yes the fuckin president of this country is killin others for what?
to help the iraqis?
to get oil?

but hes killin 100,000's of iraqis and americans.  but he doesnt get as much hate?
im not sayin bloods, crips, 13, 14 are good or better than the president but in the time that hes been president seems like hes killed more, for no apparent reason.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2008, 07:43:49 PM »
we're not talking about bush!!!!!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2008, 07:44:41 PM »
how come someone like tookie or crips and bloods gets more hate cuz theyre considered killers but when you have a criminal like president bush, yes the fuckin president of this country is killin others for what?
to help the iraqis?
to get oil?

but hes killin 100,000's of iraqis and americans.  but he doesnt get as much hate?
im not sayin bloods, crips, 13, 14 are good or better than the president but in the time that hes been president seems like hes killed more, for no apparent reason.

fareal nigga...+1... ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 07:44:44 PM »
to help the iraqis?
to get oil?

man take your Michael Moore bullshit out of here

niggas aint tryin to hear it
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 07:45:14 PM »
You're CockSucker! Really... How Can U Even Start 2 Blaimin' Dead Man For Somethin' Like That! Did U Saw His Last Years... He Was Other Man, He Tried 2 Stop All That Ish! For Your Information He Ain't Only One Who "Started" Crips, And One Man Can't Start That Whole Ish Wich Is Now Worl Wide! He Ain't GoD, Damnit! I'd Give My Vote On His Pettition! And Bunch Of Other PPL Did That Too! On December 12 I Think When I Open My Internet EXplorer And Saw He's Dead I Was Like "Hell No" But It's True! And Arnold - Fuck You -... TooKie Is A Legend! Stanley TooKie Williams Rest In Peace!
this guy is the definition of eurotrash
[

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »
and also- in his hayday tookie would have killed any one of you motherfuckers just for laughs. he was a cold blooded killer and damn proud of it. i think that for all the unnesecary violence he did just to inflate his ego he deserved to spend his lifein prison, but at the same time you have to remember who he had influence over. to young niggas growing up and starting to get into the whole jacking/jumping niggas gangbang shit, tookie was like a god. theyrenot going to listen to their parents or the cops or any of that shit about staying out of trouble because what the fuck do those people know? but if they allowed tookie to stay alive and speak to groups of young niggas who are just getting into the shit, they may have actually taken his advice. oh well
[

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »
bush is an example!
to put it in terms that you others might understand:
how come tookie or crips/bloods gets more hate than charles manson?

Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 08:14:47 PM »
bush is an example!
to put it in terms that you others might understand:
how come tookie or crips/bloods gets more hate than charles manson?

get more hate than charles manson?? where??

manson gets 10x more hate

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2008, 08:17:17 PM »
and we ain't talkin about gang bangin either...we're talking about one man and how he changed his perspective of life after he got locked up and tried to help katts c how gang bangin is stupid and u still giving him heat for it...I told ur dumb ass before that gang bangin is inevitable and gangs didn't start wit tookie and eventually somebody would have started a black gang which could have been even more fucked up than what crips and bloods are now...at least he tried to undo what he started...that takes alot of balls to pull that kinda shit brah...to going from a complete monster to a dude who writes childrens books and is lecturing youngins on how he made a mistake on his part wit starting the shit...and don't tell me he did that shit so he would get a lighter sentence because he changed for the better while he was on deathrow and his death was certain...