Author Topic: Did Daz really try to kill himself when he was left off Chronic 2001?  (Read 2572 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Daz really try to kill himself when he was left off Chronic 2001?
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 06:44:57 PM »
when this happen?
(i know they was beefin)

i remember when this bitch nigga was shakin like a bitch when Lil E ran up on him...nigga is scary

haha

is this what Jayo Felony was referring to when he said "This pregnant bitch ass Daz tried to kill himself with asprin?" and in the video interview when he was saying that Daz was poppin' pills trying to O.D.
lmmao... 8) 8) 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2008, 08:23:55 PM »
I remember seeing that video on youtube with Jayo and Kurupt

Jayo was clowning the fuck outta Daz on that shit

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2008, 10:50:59 AM »
i remember when this bitch nigga Lil E  was shakin like a bitch when DAZ ran up on him...nigga is scary

lol  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
od'ing on aspirin is meant to be one of the most painful ways to go

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2008, 05:23:25 AM »
doggystyle says produced by dre and executive produced by Suge but thats it. no writing credits, no sampling credits, dre did not want the public to know about all that help dude was getting so he and Suge never gave credit on the CD. is it that hard to understand? i know what a producer is and Chronic had the proper credits on there but doggystyle did not

so he tells the world about his "help" on The Chronic, but on Doggystyle he needs to hide it??

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2008, 05:44:49 AM »
od'ing on aspirin is meant to be one of the most painful ways to go
Straight Gangsta!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2008, 06:17:42 AM »
nah that wasnt the reason..imao

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »
It is kind of mean though, you know, everyone is their, Kurupt, Nate, Tray Dee, Snoop, all your buddies, EXCEPT YOU.

That's probably the exact same way Warren G felt when he wasn't on any Death Row Shit. Shit he couldn't even had Daz, Kurupt and Snoop on his own album.

Johnny B

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »
It is kind of mean though, you know, everyone is their, Kurupt, Nate, Tray Dee, Snoop, all your buddies, EXCEPT YOU.

That's probably the exact same way Warren G felt when he wasn't on any Death Row Shit. Shit he couldn't even had Daz, Kurupt and Snoop on his own album.

he was on both of Snoop's Death Row albums.

"Ain't No Fun" and "Groupie."

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2008, 01:47:21 PM »
im not sure but im having mixed thoughts about the word..."GHOST PRODUCER" since i produce myself...the act of producing does not neccesarilly mean you play the keys or program drums..or really have any physical interaction on your track...they are people who are "work for hire" people who lay keys,bass,guitar..etc..for you  and they get credit for what work they have done (Dr.Dre-Let Me Ride. Produced by.Dr.dre  Keyboards by Dr.Dre and Justin Reinhardt  Vocals By Ruben) ...being able to produce simply means to be in control of the creative aspect of a project...weather verbally or physically but not limited to soley physical interaction
and "the Glove" and greg royal were mainly engineers..they have production history BUT werent major Dr.Dre contributors...
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2008, 03:20:40 PM »
dre has never used a ghost producer

and ya don't stop

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »
well..with what i said..i dont think its possible NOT to produce your track in some way unless you a vegitable and cant akl or convey what you feel the project should be...
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2008, 03:47:14 PM »
doggystyle says produced by dre and executive produced by Suge but thats it. no writing credits, no sampling credits, dre did not want the public to know about all that help dude was getting so he and Suge never gave credit on the CD. is it that hard to understand? i know what a producer is and Chronic had the proper credits on there but doggystyle did not
Well, all these songs would need official publishing credits anyway.  If you look at the first "Death Row Greatest Hits" and subsequent Death Row compilations, there are full song credits for the Doggystyle tracks and Dre is listed as producer on all of them.  If he was stealing credit for songs, it's an official thing.  He's not gonna register the producer he jacked the beats from on the publishing and then just not put it on an album.  Death Row lists it on their albums.  If they hid it in 1993 to protect Dre's name, why are they still listing it after he left and giving him full credit? 

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2008, 02:42:50 AM »
Well, all these songs would need official publishing credits anyway.  If you look at the first "Death Row Greatest Hits" and subsequent Death Row compilations, there are full song credits for the Doggystyle tracks and Dre is listed as producer on all of them.  If he was stealing credit for songs, it's an official thing.  He's not gonna register the producer he jacked the beats from on the publishing and then just not put it on an album.  Death Row lists it on their albums.  If they hid it in 1993 to protect Dre's name, why are they still listing it after he left and giving him full credit? 
True! Suge hates Dre, he wouldn't cover for him.

So Parallel

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2008, 02:53:42 AM »
After all the shit DAZ was talking about Dr.Dre why would Dr. let him on it. An even better question why would DAZ want to be on it after all the shit he said.

its because Daz is the dopest internet gangster EVER