Author Topic: Damnit Crooked I....I'm Shocked You'd Let Your Fans Down....Again.  (Read 2382 times)

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Damnit Crooked I....I'm Shocked You'd Let Your Fans Down....Again.
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2008, 02:35:55 AM »
lol @ crooked "foolin" people...

of course he's sittin at home, thinkin "hmm I'ma tell them internet dudes that I'll drop something by week x of month y and then I just won't hahaha that would be sooo funny"

lol... ridiculous

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2008, 05:05:00 AM »
lol @ crooked "foolin" people...

of course he's sittin at home, thinkin "hmm I'ma tell them internet dudes that I'll drop something by week x of month y and then I just won't hahaha that would be sooo funny"

lol... ridiculous

Word

Though amazing joke if that was what he was doing

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »
Looks like he can't afford to pay the bills: http://www.dynastyentgroup.com

Just a joke. ;)

EFFeX

« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2008, 10:27:45 AM »
krondon yeah thats who i meant,petey wudup man,everyone who still supports crooked is very very gay,i mean who the fuck is he to fool ppl ? .......if his shit comes out okay,if not he can do himself because there r many talents comin who release shit ........do u really think treacherous will ever be able to bring out anyone or any album ?cmmon man and relax im from ny u bij :)

What do you care if people support and listen to Crooked I? Dude already released one mixtape in 2008 and dropped 52+ freestyle-tracks in the last year alone. Not to mention the countless feature appearances he's been on that were heat, regardless if they were done with underground artists. Stop discrediting what Crook is doing. If you find checking for him is a waste of time, move along and find new music. Your acting like that when Crook doesn't release a song or album he is intentionally hurting the fans. Anyone that takes it THAT personally should re-evaluate their priorities. Am I a big fan? Yes I am, but that doesn't mean that Crooked I's music is the only thing forcing me to get up in the morning.

Not to mention your the guy with the name "Crooked I", so does that make you gay?

Crooked I

« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2008, 02:03:05 PM »
i chose my name some month ago when i thought boss is comin lol,now his song with akon isnt even comin

anyway yeah thx for the freestyles and all mixtapes and shit,but i care about official shit from now on......do whatever u want but i wont support anyone who says album comes on xday and song comes on xday and both dont come.....so he shouls top bullshittinn

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »
<-----Puts on Suga Free's "Why U Bullshittin"?  8)

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2008, 05:12:11 PM »

:laugh:

real talk though 8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2008, 05:14:52 PM »

real talk though 8)
Real recognize real.......... +1

8)

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »

real talk though 8)
Real recognize real.......... +1

8)

8) +1

DerekNelson

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2008, 10:15:14 PM »
ive gone right off Crooked i becasue of this, i dont really listen to him anymore as im so over him. lots of disrespect goes on at his forums that gives him a very bad name and turns people off him.

let his fans down and he gave ya'll heat for mad weeks straight outta his own pocket.
fans ain't shit

withOUT his fans there is no Crooked i.

fans r #1 2 an artist.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2008, 11:08:39 PM »
Today marks "3 weeks" since Crooked I said his 1st official single with Akon would be released in "3 weeks". Wasn't holding my breath or nothin (knowning all about his track record & broken promises to fans), but just wondering if anyone has heard anything else? Has he given it a new premiere date or somethin?

Dude you're one of the smartest posters on this forum. There is no way in hell you fell for another Crooked I promise!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2008, 11:32:58 PM »
Today marks "3 weeks" since Crooked I said his 1st official single with Akon would be released in "3 weeks". Wasn't holding my breath or nothin (knowning all about his track record & broken promises to fans), but just wondering if anyone has heard anything else? Has he given it a new premiere date or somethin?

Dude you're one of the smartest posters on this forum. There is no way in hell you fell for another Crooked I promise!
lol, 4 real, huh?

+ 1 to you for the compliment.

- 1 to myself for listening to a Crooked I promise & thinking it may come true. :(

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2008, 12:33:33 AM »
being an artist,producer and engineer...let me tell you guys that your plans arent always exactly correct..im pretty sure crooked I aint trynna let down anyone..the ong may need to be remixed or mastered...or issues with his company...family issues...my be halfway dead in the hospital...theres a whole heap of shit that can go wrong..he's human just like all of us..give the man a break..hes been droppin hot shit for weeks....if your a true fan then you'll bear with him
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2008, 12:37:02 AM »
Shiiet single is coming soon---3 weeks ,5 weeks its all just weeks. shit sounds the same lol  ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »
as long as it releases this yr, i'm cool  ;D i just peeped the track "Elevate" Ft. Rass Kass & Odius..it's sick !! 8)