Author Topic: Damnit Crooked I....I'm Shocked You'd Let Your Fans Down....Again.  (Read 2386 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Damnit Crooked I....I'm Shocked You'd Let Your Fans Down....Again.
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 08:21:55 PM »
You'd have to expect something in order to be let down.  Seriously, did anyone really believe the single was going to release.  Atleast September 7th made the Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape series.

Wtf was the mixtape for, we already got all the HHW's LMAO. And did you guys REALLY expect it to drop today LOL? But still Crooked I shouldnt be giving us dates, he knows he aint gonna deliver LOL!!!

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 08:41:49 PM »
You'd have to expect something in order to be let down.  Seriously, did anyone really believe the single was going to release.  Atleast September 7th made the Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape series.

Wtf was the mixtape for, we already got all the HHW's LMAO.

Ah, the art of sarcasm my friend,  ;D.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 09:01:48 PM »
im pretty sure hes not the the only one to miss a deadline they said..and 52 weeks of freestyles sure wasnt nething special ???

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »
im pretty sure hes not the the only one to miss a deadline they said..and 52 weeks of freestyles sure wasnt nething special ???
Yeah, & Dre released an album called "The Chronic", which changed hip-hop history all together.......yet we don't cut him any slack for taking so damn long with "Detox".

Point being, I'm not talking about Hip-Hop Weekly's. I'm talking about his single that he promised 3 weeks ago.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 09:09:34 PM »

Wtf was the mixtape for, we already got all the HHW's LMAO.

Ah, the art of sarcasm my friend,  ;D.

LOL, its the internet, u cant tell LOL, you typed it out seriously lmao!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 09:17:37 PM »
are you guys still holding out hope that crooked i is gonna release anything besides mixtapes???

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 09:18:55 PM »
are you guys still holding out hope that crooked i is gonna release anything besides mixtapes???
lmao, we can dream, can't we? :)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »
I'll never understand the guy...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 09:25:43 PM »
no matter how much we get we want moooore....(c) rhymefessssss...
Him giving us a date that we'll hear a single, and then him not delivering....

...............imagine that.

real talk man

I forgot this was the date too
I owe you major props for continuing to post different pics of that girl in ya sig. Damn she's fiinneee!!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 09:27:26 PM »

i guess so. I'm still hoping Portland gets Derrick Rose in the draft. I gave up on a Crooked I album at least 4 years ago though.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 09:30:00 PM »
lol... 8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »

i guess so. I'm still hoping Portland gets Derrick Rose in the draft. I gave up on a Crooked I album at least 4 years ago though.
I have this bad feeling that Prichard is bullshitting the fans. Seems like tickets ususally go on sale for next year not for several months from now. Here locally they've been advertising tickets for next season as being ons ale for the past month or so.

My theory is they are trying to get people's hopes up for next season as high as possible, and then before the season starts they'll say something to the effect that Oden won't be cleared to play til the all-star broke or so lol.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand...........fuck you Crooked I. lol. 8)

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »
In week one of HHW, didn't he say "this year I'm droppin BOSS, I promise"?? Also, wasn't he in the beginning planning on doing the HHW's until he dropped BOSS? I'm not saying that the HHW's were a bad thing, they were great. Just don't say things that you arent going to follow up on. It's been over 10 years and still no album, just broken promises to fans time after time.

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 10:15:30 PM »
crooked will drop an album.... thats a fact, when it will happend who knows....hes put dope songs/freestyles/mixtapes/singles than other gay rappers like....you can name atleast 20 that have dropped albums and crooked still drop 1 song and it way better than the album real talk.....crooked i gets hated on here too much kause he hasnt dropped and album and its stupid....thats like saying just cause dan marino didnt win a superbowl he aint up there with the greats o kurt warner better than him cause he got superbowl titles....CROOKED I dopest lyricist in the west you can put him up there with ice cube, kurupt, yukmouth, game when it komes to the lyrics, dont get me wrong i aint saying he deserves as much respect as cube...but hes up there when it kome to the lyrics....real talk

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B