Author Topic: Damnit Crooked I....I'm Shocked You'd Let Your Fans Down....Again.  (Read 2383 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Damnit Crooked I....I'm Shocked You'd Let Your Fans Down....Again.
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »
let his fans down and he gave ya'll heat for mad weeks straight outta his own pocket.
fans ain't shit

worddd...chill my homie spit 52 weeks straight...give him some time.

h2k4

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »
You'd have to expect something in order to be let down.  Seriously, did anyone really believe the single was going to release.  Atleast September 7th made the Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape series.

Wtf was the mixtape for, we already got all the HHW's LMAO.

Ah, the art of sarcasm my friend,  ;D.
LOOK U DUM MUHFUKKAZ SEPT7TH DID THE HHW MIXTAPES CAUSE IT NEEDED TO BE DONE, SOMEBODY WAZ GONNA DO IT, SO HE DID IT FIRST AND HAD TO COMNTINUE AZ LONG AZ CROOKED KEPT DROPPIN WEEKLYZ

IT ALLOWS PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO THE WEEKLYZ ON THE ROAD ON 3 DISCS FOOL

AND DOIN THE HHW MIXTAPES AND PUTTIN EM ON DATPIFF.COM EXPOSED PEOPLE TO CROOKED THAT MAY HAVE BEEN SLEEPIN ON WHAT HE DOIN CAUSE THE SERIES GOT LOTZ OF LISTENS N DOWNLOADS SO THERE WAS A GOOD PURPOSE FOR IT

IF PEOPLE JUST BURN THE REGULAR MP3 IT WOULD TAKE MORE DISCS TO HEAR ALL OF EM AND 3 IZ A LOT ALREADY, I DID IT BEFORE MY CUZ HOOKED ME UP

AND HE TAGGED THEM CAUSE HE LIGHTLY TAGS EVERYTHING HE DOES, HATE IT OR LOVE IT

AND FROM WHAT I HEARD THE SINGLE IS NOW GETTING MASTERED BUT IM SURE AZ SOON AZ IT DROPZ YALL WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BITCH ABOUT, Y'ALL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHIN

You again!?!  Nobody is talking shit about September 7th so just relax.

As for Crooked's delay, nobody should be surprised.  This always happens with him.  I very much doubt that it's politics of the industry as a reason for him not releasing anything.  He thinks he's on Jay Z's level for trying to negotiate an album deal.  When in reality he really hasn't proven himself wothy of such a deal.  Sure, he is a lyrical monster but the record labels want someone that can make them money.  Like I said before, his whole "Boss" mentality is what's holding him back.  You need to work your way up the ranks in order to become a boss.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »
damn thats some real shit!!!!

donīt worry crooked will drop the single from the album,i understand the fans they getting alil frustrate and angry about him or his company.But itīs not his fault,cause the industry is fucked up and crooked thinks about his family first then his fans thatīs normal,cause you haters support your family 1st.so shut the fuck up please.

the single will come man!

i get all this "the industry is fucked up" and all that, but come on, its been over a decade! nearly every other artist gets a album out!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »
so anyone from crookeds camp actually know wat the fucks going on?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2008, 04:16:55 PM »
^ euro trash

it has been 3 weeks, i dont know what hes waiting for, he said he already has the song.. and had 3 weeks to get it mastered

whats he doing ?????? i know he aint broke, rollin in a bently/fantom

who the fukk you calling euro trash faggot?

is that what's hot now? calling people euro ?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »
to me it's only bad for him and his lable as a business,because he was real hot comming off them weeklys,and he hasn't had an official album out before,and people been wait'n,this was the perfect set up leading into it,and he hasn't delivered that knocc out punch people been expecting from him to catapult him into the top position out west. but now it's seems that all his weekly's did was shed some light on cali for other artist to take like game and glasses dropping they albums, now if anything,crooked should at the least be on a major song of game's,glasses,even cube!!! but not no remix either,but networth songs,and kill em to the point where muthafuccas got to say ok he killed the freestyle's and now he killed these songs with the top artist out there,hell i know his album is gonna be good,you got to get fairweather fans on board to make a serious dent. equals need to realize this,and they managers and everybody else should stay pushing for that. go bacc to the old school approach, i.e. nas on live at the bar b q, snoop on deep cover and the chronic,pac on same song,biggie on a bunch of niggas and dolly my baby,redman on hardcore, just don't do a hitman at the end of the forgot about dre video, where you leave people wait'n and anticipating only to get nothing. THINK BUSINESS MY EQUALS, I'm still get'n the album whenever it drops,but damn the most anticipated album from the west, we don't know when thats comming (DETOX), and now the hottest lyrical cat from the west hasn't delivered that fire tracc that we been wait'n for (CROOKED I), it don't make us look good when the illest from the coast don't drop yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2008, 07:53:56 PM »
let dude come out on his own time. the business of puttin out albums ain't just cut and dry like that.
especially when so-called fans limewire and bootleg his shit anyway.

acgrundy

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2008, 08:19:58 PM »
let dude come out on his own time. the business of puttin out albums ain't just cut and dry like that.
especially when so-called fans limewire and bootleg his shit anyway.

lmao!  come out on his own time?  Yeah I'm pretty sure he has been doing that for several years now.  fans limewire and bootleg his shit?  LOL, HE HASN'T DROPPED AN ALBUM!!!!  How else would people get his music?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2008, 08:20:25 PM »
real shit

to me it's only bad for him and his lable as a business,because he was real hot comming off them weeklys,and he hasn't had an official album out before,and people been wait'n,this was the perfect set up leading into it,and he hasn't delivered that knocc out punch people been expecting from him to catapult him into the top position out west. but now it's seems that all his weekly's did was shed some light on cali for other artist to take like game and glasses dropping they albums, now if anything,crooked should at the least be on a major song of game's,glasses,even cube!!! but not no remix either,but networth songs,and kill em to the point where muthafuccas got to say ok he killed the freestyle's and now he killed these songs with the top artist out there,hell i know his album is gonna be good,you got to get fairweather fans on board to make a serious dent. equals need to realize this,and they managers and everybody else should stay pushing for that. go bacc to the old school approach, i.e. nas on live at the bar b q, snoop on deep cover and the chronic,pac on same song,biggie on a bunch of niggas and dolly my baby,redman on hardcore, just don't do a hitman at the end of the forgot about dre video, where you leave people wait'n and anticipating only to get nothing. THINK BUSINESS MY EQUALS, I'm still get'n the album whenever it drops,but damn the most anticipated album from the west, we don't know when thats comming (DETOX), and now the hottest lyrical cat from the west hasn't delivered that fire tracc that we been wait'n for (CROOKED I), it don't make us look good when the illest from the coast don't drop yell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2008, 08:54:07 PM »
Crooked I > your favorite rapper

my favorite rapper has released classic albums

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2008, 09:00:27 PM »
Crooked I > your favorite rapper

my favorite rapper has released classic albums

LMAOLAMOALLOA

these crooked stans are jokes
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Matty

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »
i thought NWA was pretty damn good and crook was spittin' hot on that one. maybe the problem isn't the track but more crooked hasn't got the resources for fully promoting himself and dropping this project. we keep hearing that the albums been delayed because his deal is getting upgraded etc etc - but it seems like he wasn't in a very good position to drop an album back then and perhaps still isn't now? i mean the situation might have improved a lil but it was obviously really bad before...

i'm just guessing with that but hopefully this 'incredible' album materialises really soon and this supposed single drops to get the ball rolling on promotion. i'd sure as hell like to hear it, but it seems like even his most hardcore fanbase is getting peeved and if the album is anything less than superb there's gonna be uproar...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2008, 09:15:45 PM »
how come a rapper like cashis can get a deal wit shady, release a ep, be on comps etc.. in videos?
but crooked cant do that shit???

i thought NWA was pretty damn good and crook was spittin' hot on that one. maybe the problem isn't the track but more crooked hasn't got the resources for fully promoting himself and dropping this project. we keep hearing that the albums been delayed because his deal is getting upgraded etc etc - but it seems like he wasn't in a very good position to drop an album back then and perhaps still isn't now? i mean the situation might have improved a lil but it was obviously really bad before...

i'm just guessing with that but hopefully this 'incredible' album materialises really soon and this supposed single drops to get the ball rolling on promotion. i'd sure as hell like to hear it, but it seems like even his most hardcore fanbase is getting peeved and if the album is anything less than superb there's gonna be uproar...
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »
how come a rapper like cashis can get a deal wit shady, release a ep, be on comps etc.. in videos?
but crooked cant do that shit???
I mean cashis a cool rapper but wtf is goin on?????
(cashis doin something crooked aint, how come its political for crooked but not for others?)

Cube

The_Offence

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2008, 11:22:24 PM »
 :D ;D @ people still thinking crooked i will ever drop a album, that shit is just sad now that people are still waiting for a album