Author Topic: For The OG's Of DubCC  (Read 404 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For The OG's Of DubCC
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:17:32 PM »
Who remembers dude that was on here back in the day that used to say he had a copy of "Doggystle" that actually contained the original "Next Episode" track on the cd itself (not just printed on the back cover). Then he said the cd itself had the same picture of Snoop's face, but it was green instead of blue. Anyone remember who that was? Did they finally give up & come clean?

What other classic DubCC moments can you guys think of here on the Westcoast section?  8)

We Fly High

Re: For The OG's Of DubCC
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »
wasnt it baby g or that big jake doggy dogg .. i cant even remember.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 09:44:36 PM »
what is classic for me in the short time i have been here is. Clint Dogg (ahaha) and also that guy who said he had unreleased doctors advocate tracks produced by Dr Dre. and nobody believed him and he got banned and it turned out those tracks existed lol.

Johnny B

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »
what is classic for me in the short time i have been here is. Clint Dogg (ahaha) and also that guy who said he had unreleased doctors advocate tracks produced by Dr Dre. and nobody believed him and he got banned and it turned out those tracks existed lol.

lmao, I don't think I was here for that, but that's hilarious.

I do remember Clint Dogg though, that guy was annoying as hell.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 09:22:32 PM by Johnny B »

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 10:09:24 PM »
it was jake who claimed that for years...that shit was funny.  Claimed that his computer was to crappy to rip the cd, and he didn't want to spend the money to burn it and send it to someone.

Ese Torsido

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »

1. What tracks were they?
2. Did the staff of DubCNN reinstate the banned member after learning of this development?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 10:26:33 PM »

Damn they were roasting the fuck outta him too he was lookin stupid then when he brought the tracks out god damn

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

messi19

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 10:50:11 PM »

1. What tracks were they?

My Bitch
Murda
Around The Way f/ Keyshia Cole
Wont Stop
Feels Good f/ Yummy Bingham

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 11:28:19 PM »
yea it was big jake, i thought he said the cd was red instead of the blue that we all have, i remember he also said that he was willing to trade it too someone for a 6-4 impala (no really he tried) but i think he ended up coming clean saying he didnt really have it all along

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 11:47:32 PM »
yea it was big jake, i thought he said the cd was red instead of the blue that we all have, i remember he also said that he was willing to trade it too someone for a 6-4 impala (no really he tried)

haha that was classic! forgot about that!

but yea it was jake

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 12:09:25 AM »
u know what was funny clint dogg orderd that WC block something cd and he didnt get that original CT Experience dvd with it as a bonus and he cried on the boards for ages lol. and yeh that was funny how the tracks existed lol.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 12:11:27 AM »
yea it was big jake, i thought he said the cd was red instead of the blue that we all have, i remember he also said that he was willing to trade it too someone for a 6-4 impala (no really he tried) but i think he ended up coming clean saying he didnt really have it all along

wow!! good times ;D that shit was hilarious

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 09:10:31 PM »
damn what was that like almost 8 years ago or something, the ogs def. stands for "old" gangsters lol

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 09:21:35 PM »
i remember all that.... i didn't post much then... i just to skim thru what went on here... classic shit though

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 01:37:22 AM »
Hahaha, the best (?!) part abou Clint was he always said like "yeah, post up your remixes, mixtapes, links... whatever, then we can talk - until then, I'm just a tiny lil bit better than you".
Bitch, please

Hahaha, like you can't critize something without having releases anything by yourself.

Clint was and stil is wack

kemizt