Author Topic: How to get over a bitch...Peep the technique......  (Read 222 times)

infinite59

How to get over a bitch...Peep the technique......
« on: March 31, 2002, 06:57:01 PM »
Okay... as all ya'll know I'm one of those overobsessive ex-boyfriend types who never really puts it together when a bitch says "It's Over"......so anyway... I've tried every technique in the book to get over a bitch, but none of them worked... but if you noticed I haven't written rhymes about my x's in the keystyle forum in months.... I finally got over my past relationships... here's what I think finally did it.

Fasting.  Seriously.  Pick one or two days a week.  (Preferably mondays and thursdays, I'll spare the non-religous cats and keep this general, cause it can work for anyone)  Anyway.  My days are tuesdays because it works best with my schedule.  Fasting, means you don't eat while the sun's up, and don't drink anything other than water.  So from sunrise to sunset, you refrain from any sexual thoughts, (this includes foreplay, sex, and yes masterbation) and any food, or drink. (Other then water)....   This teaches you self-denial.  And how to live without.  (Along with patience, improved health, focus, discipline, appreciation for resources, sympathy for those less fortunate)

So to recap.... if all else fails, and your an obsessive x-boyfriend like me... fast once or twice every week, pick a day, and fast..... and make it the same day or days every week, and hold yourself to it.  I've been through two ugly break-ups, that I've struggled for years trying to get over, and if fasting cured me, it can cure anyone.  Peace.

Trauma-san

Re: How to get over a bitch...Peep the technique..
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2002, 07:06:08 PM »
Or, you can drop the water too.  I've fasted before all day with no food or water, you really start thinking clearly after a while, and see what's really important, LOL.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2002, 07:13:55 PM »
Or, you can drop the water too.  I've fasted before all day with no food or water, you really start thinking clearly after a while, and see what's really important, LOL.

Yeah.. your actually not even supposed to drink water I think... I got to check on that.

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2002, 07:34:51 PM »
Fasts are very good.  It keeps your body in check and breaks bondages.  Very good for growing spirituly and/or disipline.

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2002, 07:37:52 PM »
Oh, by the way, water IS only one of the things you are allowed to partake during a fast.  Water refills the soul.

Plus, when you fast you are in need of some kind of nurishment, so you unto god for strength.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2002, 08:23:23 PM »
yo infinite your not suppossed to drink or eat anything but a lot of yall cant take the heat, lol

but yo nice thread man, im happy for ya

ToNe1904

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2002, 10:17:03 PM »
i say find a hobby tah focus on. or school, or sumthin thatll make u betta. ive found that tha best thing for me, is to do sumthing that wont allow me to think of tha other person. ive only had one girl that actually got tah mah head like dat. but i used tah play basketball on tha regular...i mean, all tha FUKIN time. And when we broke up, i jus played more...but to thiz day...that period of time was tha best ive eva been at playin ball.

oh yah....and for that fasting thing....does that mean u cant eat pussy durin tha daytime? cus thatll prolly help out too LOL