Author Topic: WCC Presents......the "One Love" Compilation  (Read 7621 times)

infinite59

Re: WCC Compilation Album- "WCC Presents"
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2002, 09:09:28 AM »
Infinite - I Was Just Wondering What Exactly Has Happened To "The 20s" Idea?!

This is it, this is the same project that Doggystylin and I were trying to put together 3 months ago, it's just now coming together.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2002, 04:15:23 PM »
I think roccy will wanna be on this...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2002, 06:34:37 AM »
you can include yours truly, the Wcc's finest, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2002, 10:44:11 AM »
Update:  (Topic also being discussed on Main Forum)  

Update on Progress......  3-25  

B Please has agreed to hook us up with some ill cover art for the case and cd jacket, should be quality work.    

Tracks in the Works, or Finished.  (*= unofficial)  

1. - Jay ay Bee- Outro- Jay just e-mailed me an accapeella of what sounded like a freestyle representing WCC, it gives all the WCC members a shout-out, ya'll will appreciate this one.  I sent the track to Trauma and he put a beat under it and he's mixin it down.  

2.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- waiting to be uploaded in unsigned hype forum.    

3. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.  

4. - *Sccit feat. tha 7th- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.  

5.-  Irish Thug Wannabe feat. Automatik-  "Fuck Hataz"- prod. by I-Bo- This is the thugged out gangsta rap record of the album. A WCC Compilation wouldn't be complete without one of two of these.

6.-  AlerG-  "The One"- produced by I-Bo- Haven't heard this yet but AlerG is saying it's a masterpiece.    

People who have tracks in the works.....  

-Primo      
-DeadSouljah  
-KVB  
-Logic  
-I-Bo  

Doggystylin

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2002, 11:02:52 AM »
you can include yours truly, the Wcc's finest, peace.

what since when am i gonna be on this shit?

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: One Love Compilation
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2002, 10:36:39 AM »
hey dawgs, if ya'l want me down....I wil be...I got some tracks ready...and I might make a few new ones, plus "collaborations"you know, and then I'l send over the "best ones"
but tell me if ya'l want me on this, otherwise its for nothin

peace

infinite59

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2002, 06:55:02 PM »
hey dawgs, if ya'l want me down....I wil be...I got some tracks ready...and I might make a few new ones, plus "collaborations"you know, and then I'l send over the "best ones"
but tell me if ya'l want me on this, otherwise its for nothin

peace

Hell yeah, we'd love for you to submit those tracks.  Holler at me on AIM.  peace.

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2002, 07:02:36 PM »
Ive got a spare beat laying around if any mc's wanna hear it give me a holla. I'm working on some better beats that may be ready early next week, peace.

infinite59

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2002, 08:51:48 AM »
Submission's are due April 20th.  So any beats, vocals, or tracks you want recorded or mixed, on the compilation, need to be to us before the 20th.  We already have half the album recorded.

infinite59

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2002, 09:57:04 AM »
Unofficial Tracklisting- KEEP SUBMITTING TRACKS!  

1. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.  

2. -Naz T- "Brought to Life" produced by Naz T- I had heard nothing about this cat... he humble about his mic skills... But I'll let you all in on WCC's best kept secret.... Naz T is Madd Talented, he's got some serious heat for ya'll, we're hopin to get two or three solo cuts from him on the album.  

3.-  AlerG-  "The One"- produced by I-Bo- Haven't heard this yet but from what AlerG was saying it could be a masterpiece.    

4. -(If tha 7th clears it) *Sccit feat. tha 7th- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.  

5. -Tom187um Solo- Untitled- Tom sent me the accapella for his solo joint, Trauma's got a beat ready for him, all he needs to do is put it down, and then we'll mix it...Tom dug real deep for this one, deeper than most cats would be willing to go, it's real, straight forward, no glamour, it's dope.

6.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- waiting to be uploaded in unsigned hype forum.

7. -Infinite- "2,102"  This is my 2pac tribute joint.  Suga Foot and I have been working on it for almost 2 weeks now, trying to get this right.  The lyrics and concept come from the book I'm writing.  Finally last night, Trauma was helping us mix the track, and it's startin to come together like I want it.    

8.-  Irish Thug Wannabe feat. Automatik-  "Fuck Hataz"- prod. by I-Bo- This is the thugged out gangsta rap record of the album. A WCC Compilation wouldn't be complete without one of two of these.  

9.  WCC Affiliates Joint- Logic's putting together about 10 or so MC's from the WCC all on one track.

10. - Jay ay Bee- Outro- Jay just e-mailed me an accapeella of what sounded like a freestyle representing WCC, it gives all the WCC members a shout-out, ya'll will appreciate this one.  I sent the track to Trauma and he put a beat under it and he's mixin it down.  

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2002, 11:33:41 AM »
wow this shit is gonna be blazing fo real....!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2002, 12:12:14 PM »
Ok heres whats up with me...The last couple of days ive been recording straight out bullshit (Example: Minority Battle track and just shit i dont put my heart into)...Im thinking I can do much better and i aint even at 50% of my full mic skill capabilitiez yet...as yall know, im also working on my album, im trying my best not to release some bullshit, like ive been doing on wcc the last couple of weeks, i want my album to be straight through heat, but i want to at least have 2 cuts on this compilation...

these are the ones that im willing to submit so far...

1."Clap Yo Handz" - Sccit Featuring Tha7th
Produced by L.O.R.D
Written by Sccit and Tha7th
Mixed by Sccit

Just some party track we put together in a short while, but still dope, the beat is blazing, it gets u jumping, ready to dance, if you ever take this CD to the dance clubs, house partys, etc I suggest you ask the DJ to bump this cut...LoL

2."Talent Show" - Sccit Featuring Narrator
Produced by DOCB
Written by Sccit and Narrator
Mixed by Sccit

Just a track that basically showcases me and Narrators talent, one of my first tracks i ever recording, with a funny ass (catchy) hook, got a BUMPING bass, I suggest to bump this one in your car! (Unless you have fragile windows, LoL)

Also, now I'm working on probably the best song im gunna be submitting for this comp. It's some LAID BACK, G Funk, Synthed out, west coast shit. It's gunna be solo. I already have the beat, ready, I just need to write lyrics to it, and record 'em. I hope this will turn out dope. I just need to get the producers named clear, and I'll start recording...

I know by the time my album comes out, I will be much, MUCH more improved and ill be rapping at maybe 75% of my capabailities...My shit on this compilation will basically be the preview for my actual album, which im gunna put a TON of effort into...

Tecknine

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2002, 04:30:09 PM »
Heres the deal ...I have to get recording time for like one day...I can easily record 3 solo joints in a day cuz its easy for me too spit...i have the beats picked out and shit penned i jut need to record it...Don't worry they will be in before the 20th

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2002, 04:49:53 PM »
you guys dont know how much id be recording if my acid pro wasnt fucked up...its soooooo fucked up....It will only let me record half a verse in a day, and sometimes not even that...

this message pops up while im recording saying some shit like "Not enough room in this folder to record"...damn, it really sucks. Otherwise my album would be almost done, and id be finished with my track for this album...

ROCCY

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2002, 10:52:59 PM »
you guys dont know how much id be recording if my acid pro wasnt fucked up...its soooooo fucked up....It will only let me record half a verse in a day, and sometimes not even that...

this message pops up while im recording saying some shit like "Not enough room in this folder to record"...damn, it really sucks. Otherwise my album would be almost done, and id be finished with my track for this album...

LoL..Your acid pro sucks LOL..and its real fucked up..maybes its cause ur little brother and sister play these dumb gay games on there and take space..

PEACE