Author Topic: WCC Presents......the "One Love" Compilation  (Read 7622 times)

infinite59

Re: One Love Compilation
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2002, 07:09:55 AM »
Update- 4-6-02

Executive Producers- Trauma and Infinite
Senor VP's, General Managers- Rodzillatha7th and Sccit
Album Mastery and Studio Management- Suga Foot and Blade
Art Direction and Design- B-Please, (position open)
Record Label- Sand Nagga Empire/Sccit Style Records
A&R Management- Doggystylin (SNE), Narrator (SSR)

Unofficial Tracklisting- Tracks Physically In Our Possesion And Ready to Roll if the album dropped today!  

1. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.  

2. -Naz T- "Brought to Life" produced by Naz T- I had heard nothing about this cat... he humble about his mic skills... But I'll let you all in on WCC's best kept secret.... Naz T is Madd Talented, he's got some serious heat for ya'll, we're hopin to get two or three solo cuts from him on the album.    

3. tha 7th and Sccit- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.    

4.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- Uploaded in unsigned hype forum.

5.  - Sccit solo- "Confusion"- dope song, really opens up, tell all kind of track, some of ya'll will be able to relate.  

6.  -Narrator- "Unbelievable"- Braggadocio type raps, just submitted it today, it's dope.. it's got Style.

Tracks still waiting to be recorded, mixed, or submitted, TURN THE SHIT IN!!!! Don't just talk about it... GET IT IN!!

7.  I-Geezy feat. Infinite- "War and Peace"  I-Geezy and I both spit war verses, representing our opposing sides in the Isreal vs. Palestine War (Muslims vs. Jews) then at the end we come together and the two sides find similarities and make peace.

8.-  AlerG-  "Sadaam Hitler remix"- produced by I-Bo- Haven't heard this yet but from what AlerG was saying, it's even better than the origional.      

9. -Tom187um Solo- Untitled- Yo.... all we need is someone to mix this shit down for us.  Tom, I need you to send me the accapella and the beat, and we'll get it mixed down

10.-  Irish Thug Wannabe feat. Automatik-  "Fuck Hataz"- prod. by I-Bo- This is the thugged out gangsta rap record of the album. A WCC Compilation wouldn't be complete without one of two of these.  

11.  WCC Affiliates Joint- Logic's putting together about 10 or so MC's from the WCC all on one track.  

12. - Jay ay Bee- Outro- Jay just e-mailed me an accapeella of what sounded like a freestyle representing WCC, it gives all the WCC members a shout-out, ya'll will appreciate this one.  I sent the track to Trauma and he put a beat under it and he's mixin it down.    
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

Re: WCC Presents......the "One Love" Compilation
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2002, 11:49:23 PM »
Might have to do more than 10 songs, yall, hah.  I got some more stuff i'm producing as we speak.  Nice beats i've been working on with the homie nate playing live bass.  

Don Seer

Re: One Love Compilation
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2002, 01:42:20 AM »
you guys dont know how much id be recording if my acid pro wasnt fucked up...its soooooo fucked up....It will only let me record half a verse in a day, and sometimes not even that...

this message pops up while im recording saying some shit like "Not enough room in this folder to record"...damn, it really sucks. Otherwise my album would be almost done, and id be finished with my track for this album...

delete shit from the TEMP directory  (probably C:\WIN98\TEMP) and nuke all the temporary internet files (but not cookies) should give u some room without hurting stuff.

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2002, 01:48:54 AM »
i gotta few questions

1) selling.. is this gonna be sold via something like mp3.com ?
1) promotion... if someone hooks it up you can have a thin banner across the board or i could boot the connected sites to another page and have a banner there which linkes to mp3.com

3) ya want me on there? i dont rhyme.. lol.. I can make little beat.. for an intro or something... gotta concept in mind ;)

infinite59

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2002, 05:30:36 PM »
i gotta few questions

1) selling.. is this gonna be sold via something like mp3.com ?
1) promotion... if someone hooks it up you can have a thin banner across the board or i could boot the connected sites to another page and have a banner there which linkes to mp3.com

3) ya want me on there? i dont rhyme.. lol.. I can make little beat.. for an intro or something... gotta concept in mind ;)

1) Yes.  It will be sold via something like mp3.com.  Additionally, I am very interested in speaking with you about making a package deal we could sell from the site, the mouse pad, the shirt, and compilation, sold together for a discounted price.  (we would still sell everything individually elsewhere, but I want to give people the option of a package deal)

2) Yes.  Please get with me on that.  We would greatly appreciate it if you could do those things for us.

3)  Yes.  For sure.  Please get at Trauma or I with you beat and concept, either on this thread or PM us.

Holla!!! Peace.  

infinite59

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2002, 06:48:13 PM »
Update- 4-6-02  

Unofficial Tracklisting- Tracks Physically In My Possesion And Ready to Roll if the album dropped today!    

1. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.    

2. -Naz T- "Brought to Life" produced by Naz T- I had heard nothing about this cat... he humble about his mic skills... But I'll let you all in on WCC's best kept secret.... Naz T is Madd Talented, he's got some serious heat for ya'll, we're hopin to get two or three solo cuts from him on the album.    

3. tha 7th and Sccit- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.    

4.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- Uploaded in unsigned hype forum.  

5.  - Sccit solo- "Confusion"- dope song, really opens up, tell all kind of track, some of ya'll will be able to relate.  

6.  -Narrator- "Unbelievable"- Braggadocio type raps, just submitted it today, it's dope.. it's got Style.  

7. -I-Bo- "MVP" Yo, anybody familiar with the keystyle forum knows that I-Bo has one more battles than any cat at the forum, and ya'll have been listenin to his ill production and rhymes over at the Unsigned hype forum, this is his solo contribution to the compilation, he's also producin on a few more tracks.  Props to I-Bo

8. Naz-T- "It's Goin Down"-  Yo.... like I said above, the WCC's best kept secret, another dope offering from Naz-T.

9.  Primo- "Grammatics"- Yo..... When Trauma and I started this comp Primo was the first person I hollered at to let him know to get a solo track ready for us.... Well he hooked up with the homie JayMastaJay, and he met the high-expectations, Primo's got some of the illest metaphors I've ever heard.

10.  Narrator- "Keystylin"- Yo.....Don't let the title fool you, this cat flipped a track about keystylin that will blow your minds, and the beat is a 10.  Produced by DOCB, if ya'll didn't know, DOCB is the illest net-producer out there.

Several homies out there with tracks in the works, finish that shit up, and get it to me, Keep Up the good work ya'll!!!!

-Narrator, I can't find that other track you sent me the other day, or I would have posted it in place of "Unbelievable" because I thought it was the better song.... And I'm still waiting to hear your other submissions.-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2002, 03:03:59 PM »

10.  Narrator- "Keystylin"- Yo.....Don't let the title fool you, this cat flipped a track about keystylin that will blow your minds, and the beat is a 10.  Produced by DOCB, if ya'll didn't know, DOCB is the illest net-producer out there.

-Narrator, I can't find that other track you sent me the other day, or I would have posted it in place of "Unbelievable" because I thought it was the better song.... And I'm still waiting to hear your other submissions.-

First off, let me start with saying the track is called "Keystyle Kings" and it Features Nexus of SSR (which hasnt sent Narrator, Me or Infinite the final version of the song yet with his verse on it)

Second, yes, DOCB is probably the dopest net producer out there, no doubt homie...He'll be doin some cuts on my album...

Third, How did the Narrator track go? If you can tell me Ill probably know the name...

infinite59

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2002, 02:10:03 PM »
Recording to be wrapped up before end of month:  
Release date: Late May/ Early June 2,002  

Unofficial Tracklisting- Tracks Physically In My Possesion And Ready to Roll if the album dropped today!      

7. -I-Bo- "MVP" Yo, anybody familiar with the keystyle forum knows that I-Bo has one more battles than any cat at the forum, and ya'll have been listenin to his ill production and rhymes over at the Unsigned hype forum, this is his solo contribution to the compilation, he's also producin on a few more tracks.  Props to I-Bo  

8. Naz-T- "It's Goin Down"-  Yo.... like I said above, the WCC's best kept secret, another dope offering from Naz-T.  

9.  Primo- "Grammatics"- Yo..... When Trauma and I started this comp Primo was the first person I hollered at to let him know to get a solo track ready for us.... Well he hooked up with the homie JayMastaJay, and he met the high-expectations, Primo's got some of the illest metaphors I've ever heard.  

10.  Narrator- "Keystylin"- produced by DOCB- Yo.....Don't let the title fool you, this cat flipped a track about keystylin that will blow your minds, and the beat is a 10.  Produced by DOCB, if ya'll didn't know, DOCB is the illest net-producer out there.  

11.  I-Geezy feat. Infinite- "War and Peace" produced by I-Geezy.  Mixed by I-Bo.  This is the soundtrack to the Isreali/Palestinian War, I'm reppin Islam, and I-Geezy's reppin Judaism, it's current, and is a dope commentary on the times.  

12.   Naz T- "Keeping It Real"-  Naz T got enough talent to get signed one day by a major in my opinion.  Ya'll are going to love all his tracks.    

13.  Narrator- "Rip You Up"- produced by DOCB.  Man can I say, they are the dynamic duo, nobody on the net can fuck with that producer/rapper duo.  

Several homies out there, with tracks in the works, finish that shit up, and get it to me, Keep Up the good work ya'll!!!!  

ALERG!!!! WHERE YOU AT HOMEBOY!!!!!! UPLOAD SOMETHING!!! SEND ME SOMETHING!!!!

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2002, 07:16:26 PM »
I'm gonna be on this shit too. ;D  start preparing for it. LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2002, 08:25:30 PM »
^^^ Yup, Nate's on a couple beats I'm working on, that will be probably be late additions, LOL.  He plays bass.  Funky, Baby.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2002, 09:50:13 AM »
I wanted to get some doper work from me on that, but i never had time...Also I REALLY need Nexus to be one here, and I mean REALLY cuz he is amazingly dope, and he needs to get a track or two up on this to prepare yall for his album which will be a net-classic...The only problem he has is that he makes most of his songs on beats from MP3.com, so Jay or Ibo or somone, hit him up with some beats so he can make a usable track for this album! Peace

Goatse

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2002, 08:49:53 PM »
This is a pop thread so eat dis

(Pic Removed - Rud)

Da_Goat_Man_is_Bac

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2002, 10:29:23 PM »
Eat dis!!!!!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2002, 11:21:50 PM »

(Pic Removed - Rud)

thanx RUD....I almost lost my breakfast tha last time i saw it.

YAK.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2002, 05:56:28 PM »
i have finally recorded my song "the one" over the i-bo beat today...i should be receiving it tomorrow...if yall still want it, holler at me on this thread, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :