Author Topic: The Game Interview On 93.3 FUNNY  (Read 396 times)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
The Game Interview On 93.3 FUNNY
« on: April 24, 2008, 10:36:54 AM »
Rap artist the Game was interviewd this morning by radio station channel 93.3 in san diego, witch I run by the way,

When askd about what was the inspiration for his new track with keisha cole he said "hip hop is my inspiration.....I just do me...hip hop education is ma whole rap seen"

When askd if he was planning on making a diss track with rapper ja rule towards g-unit "I never needed help with that...all I need is me and a broom"(lmao)

When askd about the latest rumor about 50 cent pushing his album back."I pushed his back....I'm MR.INTERSCOPE...ima drop a week after the g-unit album and I'm going to clean up all the broken cd's"...lol..

He was askd about the latest top 25 worst rappers of all time.."I agree 100% with the number 1 pick" he was also askd to make his own list...good and worst..."my top five rappers of all time are....NWA as a whole....Rakim....Kool G Rap.....and spice G"

"Worst of all time....G-unit as a group..including me when I was with them...so that's about 4......deion sanders.....cedric ceballos...and KOBE"..LMAO...

Whe askd about former rapper Will Smith.." I don't agree with that...he's Iconic"

He was also asked about a future tour " its time to go to work..you might see me wit lil weezy in the blood brothers tour...we will hit all the states"

About his july 8th album drop...."pick up the cd July 8th after I clean up the g-unit trash"

This nigga game is mad funny..day by day this nigga is growing on me

SOURCE:playhouse3d.com.....click on the on demand link to listen to the whole interview

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: The Game Interview On 93.3 FUNNY
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »
who's Spice G?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:14:10 AM »
Lol, Game can be one hell of an idiot in interviews, but he damn sure can be funny too 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 11:49:49 AM »

kuruptDPG

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 12:11:42 PM »
Props ^

Random ass interview LOL

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 12:20:06 PM »
Game said Spice 1 not Spice G, LOL, damnnn good choice, Spice 1's like the most underrated legend on the west coast LOL!!!

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 12:25:22 PM »
....Rakim....Kool G Rap....

Good to see Ra and G Rap always get mentioned in proper top 5 lists - and that the big names always give them props

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 12:27:06 PM »
Game said Spice 1 not Spice G, LOL, damnnn good choice, Spice 1's like the most underrated legend on the west coast LOL!!!
his song with Spice might be good

I have Game's top 10 somewhere, its from 2006

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »
his song with Spice might be good

I have Game's top 10 somewhere, its from 2006

O ya the one on Spice 1's new album!!!

Outlaw ANOTHA

• 'G'

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 01:29:26 PM »
Haha. I was like "whos Spice G" too. Spice 1 is a muphuckin legend! The new track with Game is sure to be a banger!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »
"G-Unit is the modern day NWA" - The Game

Maybe 50 Cent wrote that for him, like he wrote the whole Documentary for him.